Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
edited April 2015 in Buick
This discussion is dedicated to lease questions for 2013 and earlier models. To discuss current lease details for the latest model, please join us in the 2015 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Buick LaCrosse page.

Comments

• rpetronerpetrone Member Posts: 1
    Trying go get a fair lease deal on a Buick LaCrosse CXL for 36 months 36,000 miles. Im in the NY metropolitan area.
  • stevo13stevo13 Member Posts: 1
    Would like to find out a sharp lease price on a lacrosse cxl and/or cxs with 2500 down and a 4 year lease in southeastern Florida....OUT THE DOOR.

Thanks,Stevo13
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Stevo13. This vehicle's lease payment will depend upon its MSRP and what selling price you are able to negotiate on it. For now I will assume that you are interested in a base 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL that has an MSRP of $25,450 and a selling price of $23,838 ($500 over invoice minus $250 lease cash and $500 bonus cash). According to my calculations, this car should have a 48 month, 15,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $332. I calculated a lease without any down payment because it is in your best interest as a consumer not to make one, but if you really want to make a $2,500 down payment, it would lower the monthly payment for this lease to around $276.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • kdckurtkdckurt Member Posts: 6
    I am looking for lease rates on the following:

2010 Buick Lacrosse CXS
    msrp: 38100
    selling price 35856

36 months / 36000 miles

Thanks
    Hi kdckurt. Here's the info that you're looking for. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 LaCrosse CXS with 12,000 miles per year are 2.2% and 46%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • timmbojtimmboj Member Posts: 123
    edited March 2010
    Hi Car_Man,

What are the March lease MFs and Residuals for the current GM incentives on a 2010 Buick LaCrosse for 39 months and 12K miles per year. FWD or AWD.

Thank you.
    Hey timmboj. Here you go.

GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL with 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 45%, respectively.

As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors on the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Car Man, could you post the most recent 2 and 3 year lease rates on the La Crosse?
    I certainly can, buster6. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick LaCrosse CX with 15,000 miles per year are 1.6% and 44%, respectively.

This car's lease program varies by trim level. Let me know if you're interested in a different version of this car.

I don't believe that General Motors is currently providing support on two year leases of this car.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • stewardrobbinsstewardrobbins Member Posts: 41
    Even though they are not on the website, 2011 Lacrosses are beginning to arrive at dealers. Do you have a lease rate for the 2011s yet?
    Hi stewardrobbins. the last time that I checked, last week, General Motors was not providing lease support on the 2011 Buick LaCrosse yet.

It is only running a special financing program on this model, featuring rates of 3.9% for up to three years, 4.9% for four years, 5.9% for five years, and 6.9% for six years.

Car_man
    Host
  • mjrgoblue79mjrgoblue79 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car man,

Can you give me the details on a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS top of the line lease for 15K miles either 36 or 39 or 48 mos.

Thanks
    Hey mjrgoblue79. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.0% and 47%.

The numbers for a 48 month lease of this car are 4.15% and 41%.

GM is currently providing a $2,700 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally plus it is waiving the first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • iffenwyniffenwyn Member Posts: 1
    I am negotiating lease on loaded 2011 CXL for 39 mos. They are quoting money factor of 3.5, residual of 51%. I do see rebate of $2700, but no other incentives like the first month's payment free. Am I wanting to pay invoice price or lower? Need help ASAP!!
  • carman14carman14 Member Posts: 7
    What is the current money factor and residual for Lacrosse 27 , 36 month?

Also is Ally offering Cap Rebate of $3100?

Thanks car man & kyfdx
    Hi carman14. Cool name ;). Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CX with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 2.0% and 45%, respectively.

You were right about the $3,100 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • 7morsn7morsn Member Posts: 8
    Which one of these is better as far as money factor, residual and cash incentives? Ally smart lease or the US Bank loyalty lease? Thanks!
    Car_man,
    Do you know what the differences between the two are? I am in IL(62521) if that helps.
    Thanks,
    That's a good question, 7morsn. I haven't crunched the numbers so I don't know for certain off of the top of my head which program is better, but here's the details for you.

Ally: 2.0% special lease rate & $3,100 cash incentive

US Bank: 0.72% special lease rate & $2,450 cash incentive

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man,
    It looks like they are only $6 a month difference. So I guess it depends on what the residuals are. Any idea what they might be?
    Thanks again for your help.
    Hi 7morsn. I'm not sure if US Bank's residual values are the same as Ally's or not. Ally's current residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick LaCrosse CX with 15,000 miles per year is 45%. I'll look into what the US Bank residual value for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • bxxxmartinbxxxmartin Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man! Can I get the current money factors and residuals for 24 and 36 months, 15k miles per year on a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL AWD. Thanks!
    Hello bxxxmartin. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 2.0% and 46%.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,100 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    Buick's advertised lease special right now is for a 2011 Lacrosse CXL FWD with an MSRP of $32325, and $329 a month for 39mo/39k mile with $1899 down. $395 termination fee.

What rates are used with this special, and to compare what would the rates be for a 2011 CXL AWD on a same 39mo/39k mile lease?

Ally or US Bank, not sure which they use as the special or which is better.
    Hi beach15. I believe that GM's official advertised lease on the Lacrosse is being run through Ally.

Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Lacrosse CXL 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.0% and 47%, respectively.

The lease rate for an otherwise identical lease of a CXL AWD is the same, but its residual value is 1% lower.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,100 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • torteztortez Member Posts: 11
    Carman!!!

Can you get me the 2011 lease rates for 2011 CXS for 10k a year? Also, do you know of any incentives in CA? I currently own a Suburban, and I'm looking to get out of a BMW lease.

Thanks, TORTEZ
    Hello tortez. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 10,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 50%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,900 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally. GM is also waiving the first month's payment on leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • kenpomastakenpomasta Member Posts: 17
    I was looking to lease a LaCrosse CXL AWD. I was wondering if the lease rates have changed since last time you posted it in Feb. I was looking to do a high mile lease, so was looking to prepay for extra miles.

Can you please provide what the current rates for the normal 39k/39 month lease, and what the prepay cost for miles are with it. I was looking at a 18k/year miles total.
  • wallet45wallet45 Member Posts: 6
    Car Man,
    Can you confirm the money factor and residual for a '11 Lacrosse CXS for 36 months and 10k miles? Is it 0.15% for the money factor or is it 1.5%?

Also, can you provide the money factor and residual for a '11 Lacrosse CXS for both 24 months and 36 months and 12k miles?

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • johnjames03johnjames03 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    Car Man,

I'm interested in finding out what incentives are available for leases on a 2011 CXS. I'm aware of $1,500 Conquest or $1,500 Loyalty and $500 for the Auto Show which is here in Dallas, TX through the 12th.

Is there an Ally incentive in addition to these other incentives? Also what is the money factor and Residual for a CXS? Either on a 24, 36, or 39 Month at 15k miles a year?

Thank you in advance.

John
  • bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    To lease or not to lease, that is the question
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    kenpomasta,
    What is your zip code? I look forward to your response.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • greghenleygreghenley Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    I am looking for basically the same info as the prior two posters.
    I want to lease a 2011 CXS in black with Nav., "driver confidence" package.

I am wondering what the lease specials--if any--are and if the specifics are available before I descend in the little office in the back!
    My zip code is 30024. Thanks!

-Greg Henley
    Hi kenpomasta. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 44%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.15% and 42%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi wallet45. The lease rate is an incredibly low 0.15% for 36 months. The number for 24 month leases is the same.

Ally's current base lease rates for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 56% and 50%.

Ally's cash incentives on leases are $3,200 for 24 month and $1,900 for 36 month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • questionladyquestionlady Member Posts: 1
    Any reason my northern NJ dealer should be putting me in a US Bank lease deal over Ally? I'm not familiar with US Bank and wonder if they are ok to use. Do both include gap insurance and no lease termination fees? (BTW credit scores are excellent and rolling out of another lease).

Also is the 1500 Conquest incentive the only one out there these days to bring down a lease msrp? Does this same incentive apply to either of the 2 lease companies?

Thanks for your help.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    questionlady,
    These are all great questions for your dealer! There is also a live chat option on Gm brand websites. These are live agents available to help with pre-purchase questions. I would definitely recommend utilizing this tool. They have incentive information; however, they will not have specific pricing information beyond MSRP.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • brandenbbrandenb Member Posts: 12
    I'm looking for the May MF and Residual Values for the CXL FWD 36 mo. in the Detroit market please?
    Hi questionlady. General Motors is actually running special leases through three banks right now, Ally, US Bank, and GM Financial. Leases through any of these banks are still considered to be "special." Dealers generally try to steer consumers towards the bank that has the best available lease program. If the dealer is trying to point you towards US Bank, the best available payment is likely available through them.

Having said that, it wouldn't hurt to double check that the dealer that you are working with is using US Bank's current base lease rate of 0.12% (36 months) to calculate your car's payment.

Also, make sure that you take advantage of the $2,900 cash incentive that GM is currently providing on leases through US Bank.

Good luck in your quest for a new Lacrosse and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey brandenb. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,900 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • leaserookie1leaserookie1 Member Posts: 43
    I have been looking at a lot of cars and have not got any lease numbers for a CXS that I have been happy with. What kind of prices should I be getting? I have been looking at 0 down 15,000 miles 36 or 39 months. I get a supplier discount and I own a ford. Any input is appreciated.
  • fd24fd24 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man! Please advise the June 2011 money factors and residuals for 39 and 48 months, 15k miles per year on a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD for Nassau County, NY. Thanks!
    Here you go fd24. Ally's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 43%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 1.65% and 37%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • ordmagicordmagic Member Posts: 1
    Car_man, Friends

First post here at Edmunds as I am in the market now for a 2011 Lacrosse.

Interested a 2011 Lacrosse CXS using current lease offer for $349/month expiring July 5th. However, this National offer is for the CXL Model.

My question is, if I pay the difference in the MSRP using incentives and my own cash, would I be able to get the same Money Factor on the CXS model to keep it around the $349/month current offer. ?

I am in the Chicago area what will be my best option Ally, US Bank or any local bank ?

Thanks in advance for the responses and guidance.
    Welcome ordmagic. General Motors' lease rates are exactly the same for all Lacrosse trim levels. Its residual values for the CXL and CXS models are exactly the same, so theoretically you could get a similar payment on the XCS if you wanted to put down the difference in price. Having said that, it's never a good idea to make any down payment when leasing. Consumers who make capitalized cost reductions on their leased vehicles risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Shop around for the lowest possible selling price that you can get on the Buick that you are interested in and then have the dealer use GM's base lease rate to calculate your monthly payment. I think that Ally is your best bet when leasing this car right now. GM has a special additional $625 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally in addition to the $2,400 that was already there.

Car_man
    Host
  • jakachkajakachka Member Posts: 2
    Dear Car-man can you please post current money factor, residual value and offers for Lacross CXS. Thank you.
    Greetings jakachka. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 43%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $3,900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • dj2006dj2006 Member Posts: 99
    Dear Car-man can you please post current money factor, residual value and offers for a 2011 Lacrosse CXS. Also do you have the above information for the 2012's yet?
    Hi dj2006. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • saabguy914saabguy914 Member Posts: 64
    I see there was $3,900 in incentives on this car in July. Are they offering any now?
This discussion has been closed.