Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Rabbit

Comments

• rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    2010 GTI 2-DR 2.0T MANUAL

2010 GTI 2-DR 2.0T AUTO

2010 GTI 4-DR 2.0T MANUAL

2010 GTI 4-DR 2.0T AUTO

2010 RABBIT GTD 2-DR 2.0L MANUAL

2010 RABBIT GTD 2-DR 2.0L MANUAL

2010 RABBIT GT 2-DR 2.5L MANUAL

2010 RABBIT GT 2-DR 2.5L AUTO

2010 RABBIT GTD 4-DR 2.0L AUTO

2010 RABBIT GTD 4-DR 2.0L AUTO

2010 RABBIT GT 4-DR 2.5L AUTO

This is all preliminary information. There are 3 packages for the Rabbit. Cold Weather, Sport, and Tech package. GTD must be some kind of Diesel Rabbit GT. The 2 door models now get a sunroof.

GTI colors showing are: Deep Black Pearl, Tornado Red, Candy White, Carbon Steel Gray

Rabbit colors showing are: Candy White, Deep Black Pearl, Shark Blue, Black, Reflex Silver

This isn't guaranteed. Changes might and will likely happen.
  • jeffyscottjeffyscott Member Posts: 3,855
    Any info on which versions will/may have DSG available?
    Auto must be DSG on some models. The GTI and most likely the GTD will have them. The GTD is a sporty model so it will get DSG.
  • gagricegagrice Member Posts: 31,450
    A great transmission gets even better..

DSG – the intelligent automatic gearbox from Volkswagen
    Wolfsburg, Germany - World’s first 7-speed DSG for high-volume production – starting in the Golf
    Significantly improved fuel economy and lower emissions thanks to DSG
    From Polo to Passat – new DSG for all TDI and TSI engines up to 250 Nm

http://www.media.vw.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=10283
    Right, I assumed the GTI auto was DSG. I was wondering if they were going to pair it with the 2.5 engine at all.
    Probably not though it could happen. They should have used a 1.4L TSI spec'd to 170 HP with the 7 speed DSG. Then that would be awesome.
  • murphy4murphy4 Member Posts: 92
  • joem5joem5 Member Posts: 201
    I would like to know if it's 170 HP and has a sunroof, Cold weather pkg and what spd manual comes with it?
    I'm interrested because it seems with VW you get more options included than a Mazda HB.On my 08 .5 New value the book is $15375.00 the car has 4600 miles on it.Mazda wanted almost 9k more for their GT HB.
    I left and saw an 09 Rabbit with all the options (even Moonrof) that is an option on Mazda Gt S HB.(price$24365.00) Rabbit price $19500.00
    So I'am going to wait to see the new VW'S when they get here.Anyone know? :)
    I'm not sure. It will be most likely a 6 speed unit. You can also order bluetooth for 2010. It might be a 140 HP TDI unit. VW has been rumored on making a twin turbo 200 HP TDI. That would be one heck on an engine I'd say.
    The GTD will have the 140 HP TDI not the 170 HP unit. I guess they confirmed it.
    Well VW has decided to change the name for the 2010 Golf. It's now going back to the old name which is Golf. So now It will be the Golf GT, Golf GTD, but they might call the Golf GTi just GTI. Hope this helps.
    5K129L Golf 2-DR 2.0 TDI Manual
    5K129M Golf 2-DR 2.0 TDI Automatic
    5K12S1 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Automatic Federal
    5K12S3 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Automatic Federal
    5K12Z1 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Manual PZEV
    5K12Z3 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Automatic PZEV
    5K149L Golf 4-DR 2.0 TDI Manual
    5K149M Golf 4-DR 2.0 TDI Automatic
    5K14Z3 Golf 4-DR 2.5 Automatic PZEV
    5K14S3 Golf 4-DR 2.5 Automatic Federal

PZEV is only for a few states. The 2.5 4-door can't be had in a manual. Only the 4 door TDI can get a manual.

Colors are:

5R5R Reflex Blue
    8E8E Reflex Silver
    A1A1 Black
    B4B4 Candy White
    G2G2 Tornado Red
    P6P6 Shadow Blue/Graphite Blue
    X6X6 United Grey

Options are

3FE Power Sunroof
    8JF Xenon Headlamps with AFS
    P71 Navigation System
    P73 Technology Package
    W79 Cold Weather package

The good news is that all these options are available on the Golf TDI regardless of how many doors it has. The tech package might be the Navi, MDI, and backup camera. VW might be nice enough to launch new radios. These new radios support the MDI which means full iPod integration if you purchase the right cable which is part number 000 051 446 C. Hope this helps.
    What is your connection to VW? If you have the inside track, when will they bring the Tiguan TDI to the states? As little SUVs go that one is pretty nice.
    I presume one of these lines was supposed to list "manual":

5K12S1 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Automatic Federal
    5K12S3 Golf 2-DR 2.5 Automatic Federal
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    If anyone is still watching this discussion... anyone know how to remove the air vent grille that is on the top center of the dashboard? It's probably easy to do but I don't want to mangle it. I saw a post awhile back from someone who had replaced that grille with a tray. I don't want to do that but want to remove the grille so I can apply some thin rubber pieces to eliminate a faint rattle.
  • longo2longo2 Member Posts: 347
    I was wandering the local VW lot yesterday looking at the new Jetta TDI's. They where all lined up in a neat row with 3 White ones side by side.
    The 3 were identical exept the white color, on 2 of was what I would call an 'Off White', seemed to have some beige in it, and the other was an 'Appliance White' or snow white.

The 'off white' BTW, was a far nicer looking color than the pure, snow white.

Anyone know if VW is tinkering with their color options to include an 'Oyster White'?
  • shirotorishirotori Member Posts: 51
    Just an article from Auto News that I think has some good info.

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090427/ANA03/304279989&noca- - che=1

you may have to copy and paste.
    It appears a paid subscription is required.
    VW chief set for new era in North America

Diana T. Kurylko

Automotive News | April 27, 2009 - 12:01 am EST

Volkswagen is preparing to choose suppliers for the mid-sized sedan it will produce at a factory under construction in Chattanooga, Tenn., said Stefan Jacoby, CEO of Volkswagen Group of America Inc. Most of the suppliers will be American, Jacoby said. The car, which was designed for the United States, is scheduled to debut in 2012.

Before that happens, two other VWs will be replaced. The next-generation Golf -- which will return to that name after having been called the Rabbit in the United States -- will be launched this fall, followed by a redesigned Jetta next year.

Jacoby said 2009 will be dismal for the market as a whole. He expects no recovery until 2010. Volkswagen's sales are down this year, but its market share is up. Jacoby aims to maintain VW's current 2 percent share while driving down inventory through production cuts.

Jacoby, 51, became head of Volkswagen in America in September 2007. Before that, he was executive vice president for global marketing and sales for Volkswagen Group from 2004 to 2007. Jacoby was responsible for VW's Asia-Pacific region from 1997 to 2001.

He was interviewed by Staff Reporter Diana T. Kurylko in early April.

What is your assessment of Volkswagen's performance in the first quarter, and what will the rest of the year bring?

It's difficult to predict what will happen this year. We sold fewer than 50,000 VWs and gained market share.

In what segments did you gain market share?

We have a 1.9 percent share of the total U.S. market, compared with 1.4 percent in 2008. We gained sales for all the new vehicles that were launched last year -- the Routan, the Tiguan and the CC [a Passat-based sedan]. We sold more than 2,000 CCs last month. The Routan is gaining segment share.

The market is down between 35 and 40 percent, fluctuating month by month. We do not expect any recovery in 2009. We hope a scrapping program could stimulate consumer demand, and the fleet business has recovered a little bit.

How is your fleet business?

We are almost not in it, which is healthy and by choice. We are now generating a few new fleet sales, but we are continuing with our strategy to keep fleet sales below 10 percent. That's the level we have had in the last few years.

You are not hopeful about the overall market this year?

No. I believe the market may come back in 2010 or maybe by the end of 2009. I believe that recovery would bring us back to a level of 13-14 million vehicles. A market higher than this won't come back short-term.

How will VW cope? You have avoided some of the higher incentives that your competitors have used, but sales for some vehicles are slipping. Rabbit sales are down dramatically, although that could be because of the run-out. But even sales of the fuel-efficient Tiguan SUV are low.

The Rabbit is in a phaseout. The Tiguan is making its way -- we sold more than a thousand last month. We will not increase our incentives. We will not participate in the heavy incentive spends of some of our competitors. We are driving the business on a short-term basis. It is important for us to stabilize our market share at about 2 percent. It is also important for us to reduce our stock situation for our dealers.

How are you reducing your days supply of vehicles? By bringing fewer cars in?

Of course. We have adapted our production accordingly. One of the objectives we have is to support our dealers in floorplan. We aren't pulling out of it.

What percentage of your network is in trouble?

Less than 10 percent. About 55 percent of our dealers are affiliated with domestics, and perhaps that is where the trouble is coming from. The network, on average, is profitable

What is their return on sales?

On average, it is about 1.8 percent, and the exclusive dealers are higher at about 2.0 percent.

What can you do for dealers who get into trouble with other franchises?

Our hands are tied, for legal reasons. We have an eye on it. What we can do, we do -- and do it by floorplan, by having effective retail offers in the market, by reducing stock significantly and, when we are legally allowed, by having a close relationship with financial services.

Have many dealers closed recently?

Six dealers have closed since October, but this is a natural rate for us. There have not been a significant number of dealer closings because of the economic crisis. We have maintained a 575- to 600-dealer count for about 15 years.

Can you give us an update on the Chattanooga factory you are building?

We are on track with the construction and for selection of suppliers.

When will you select suppliers?

Within the next few months. I can't give you details on how many have been chosen. They will be in a supplier park, and they will be mainly American suppliers.

What will be the local content by value?

About 80 percent. The engine will come out of NAFTA -- we have capacity for gasoline engines out of Mexico, which we will utilize. Diesel engines still come out of Europe.

When will you go into pilot production?

The market rollout will be in the spring of 2012. The start of production is not yet defined.

Has the design of the mid-sized sedan been approved?

Yes. We showed prototypes to part of our dealer council in Wolfsburg two weeks ago, and they were very excited. We also showed them what's coming in the next few years.

How much different will it be from the Passat sedan?

Very different. It will be bigger and sleeker, and it has items necessary for Americans -- space, seat comfort, cupholders, Bluetooth and other electronics. Very importantly, it remains a VW. It has been totally designed and engineered for the needs of American consumers.

Does this mean you won't include some features that you need in Europe, like heavy-duty brakes that can stop the car at high speed on the autobahn?

Safety is one of our claims. We won't make any compromises.

What price range are you targeting?

It will start at about $20,000.

How can you economize on the new car without sacrificing performance?

Mainly by localizing production. There will be features that some of our customers will wish we had on all of our vehicles -- like Bluetooth connections. It will have the latest technology, like a new navigation system.

And you'll use existing engines?

For now, we'll use the 2.0-liter and the 2.5-liter optimized -- which we're doing for the Golf anyway.

Any decisions on the second vehicle?

No, stay tuned. We are considering a compact SUV, a mid-sized SUV and the Polo family -- which hasn't been decided.
    When does the next-generation Polo come out, and will it come to the United States?

It was at the Geneva auto show in March. We haven't decided whether to bring this vehicle into the United States. We have introduced the hatchback in Europe. We believe -- and dealers have confirmed this -- that the vehicle is too small for the American consumer. We have alternatives, and these could be a Polo sedan and perhaps later a hatchback with more space. We are investigating what model we should start with and when we should start -- in 2011 or 2012.

What price are you looking at for the Polo?

Under the Jetta -- starting at $13,000 and going up to $15,000.

Where does the Jetta fit in your product strategy with the new mid-sized sedan coming?

The Jetta successor will be between the Polo and the new mid-sized sedan. It will compete with the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic.

How big will it be?

It will be bigger than today's car, and it will be longer and wider. It comes in the fall of 2010.

You are changing the name of the Rabbit back to the Golf with the model change this fall, but will you keep the Jetta name?

The naming is not decided. It is one of the strongest nameplates we have in the United States. This is the biggest market. We sold around 100,000 last year.

What enhancements will the Golf have when the new generation comes to the United States?

The biggest is that we will offer the Golf with TDI diesel technology -- the same engine we have in the Jetta. We believe 30 percent of the Golfs could be sold as diesels.

What will the price be?

About $17,500, which is where it is right now. We have put in a lot of technology to make the car lighter and more comfortable. It's not that much bigger. The interior design is more refined.

Has the recession led you to revise your long-term strategy of selling 1 million units in the United States by 2018?
    No. Together, VW and Audi will sell 1 million -- 800,000 for VW and 200,000 for Audi.
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    White Gold will be a 2010 Jetta color. Won't be available on Golf.
    No new white

Dynaudio (lite) is expected to be an option on the Golf TDI 2010. Don't know if it will be part of package or standalone option, and also don't yet have details on why is was listed as "lite".
  • longo2longo2 Member Posts: 347
    "White Gold", is a beautuful color.

The Campanella White (O6's) seems like a 'snow white'...just too much, well, White.

Then there's Candy White, not sure what's that all about.

I think the 2010's are worth waiting for, especially the Jetta Wagon that should have the steering wheel controls back on it.

Why they didn't have them on the 09's is one major complaint of all Jetta Wagon buyers who have paid a premium price and didn't even have the option to special order the controls.

Now VW has decided that the Grey Leather interiors are gone from the 2010's leaving only black or biege to choose from.

Sounds like accountants have finally taken over the whole factory.
    Leatherette, not leather.
    When does the Third World USA get the 2010 Golf GTD. I think I could like that car for most of my running around.
  • micwebmicweb Member Posts: 1,617
    Sure has improved (ride, handling, quiet, power) since my last VW Golf, a 2004 4 door 5 speed. Cabin materials and quality are even a little better, but they have always been superb.

Engine rpm seem to be 1,000 rpm lower than on the old 2.0.

The 2.5 is super smooth, especially compared to the early production run which I test drove when it came out. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a conventional 4 cylinder with great counterbalancers.

Incredible torque and low end power. Takes off like a rocket up to 40 mph. Haven't really opened it up on the freeway or even taken it over 4,500 rpm.

Feels like I am going faster than the speedometer indicates, and I am wondering if it reads low/accurate (many speedometers are 5 mph optimistic). The speed doesn't read high on the freeway, but I am keeping up in the fast lane and it DOES feel faster than indicated speed even though the cabin is nicely isolated. Considering that I can drive a Honda Fit (I had a 2008), Toyota Yaris hatchback, Nissan Cube all at the same indicated speed WITHOUT feeling like I am going fast, I am thinking the Rabbit might be going at least 5mph faster than a comparable speedometer reading in the other cars I mentioned.

The build quality and materials are fantastic.

I had misgivings based on engine glitches (computer glitches? stalling, loss of power) in my 2001 Golf around 43,000 miles. In fact that's the main reason I traded in my 2004 early, under 10,000 miles - it didn't develop any problems but I didn't quite trust it.

Anyway I am resigned to owning two commuter cars due to my long commute (share the mileage) and since the other one is a Nissan I feel better about taking the "risk" with this new VW. That and the fact that Consumer Reports customer surveys are outstanding. Anyway odds are I'll trade it in before the warranty runs out, or earlier if weird stuff happens.

Anyway I am the happiest I have been in years, in terms of driving experience. Truly a driver's car.
  • jbaustianjbaustian Member Posts: 78
    The problem with bringing the GTD to North America is that the current 140 hp engine in the Jetta TDI has a diesel particulate filter but not urea injection. The 170 hp engine in the GTD would probably require urea injection -- added complexity and added cost. If VWoA could sell it for the price of a GTI, then that would be great. But what if the price was $1000-2000 MORE than a GTI? Not such a good deal anymore. I'd love one, but I wouldn't love the price.
    Congrats on your new Rabbit! I did a similar switch back in April, went from a 2005 Jetta GL 2.0 (with AT though) to a 2007 Rabbit 2 door (with AT also). I liked the Jetta, but had it only 3 months before it was totaled. :cry: But I made out OK in the switch, as the Rabbit is clearly a better car than my Jetta. As you noted, more power (I only have 150 hp though), better handling, better interior materials, and more quiet and relaxed on the highway with the low-revving engine (2100 RPM @ 70 mph with the 6AT--much higher revs on the old Jetta!). I find I have to watch the speedo carefully as it will get over the limit before I know it. The one area that I think the Jetta had an advantage is in ride smoothness--the Rabbit has a firmer ride. Not harsh, but firmer and more tire noise than the Jetta (even though they have the same size rubber, and even the same kind of tires).

Both of these cars were VW Certified used cars. The Jetta had 2 years of factory warranty which I extended to 8 years (which I never used of course). The Rabbit has almost 4 years of factory bumper-to-bumper warranty left on it, so that gives me some peace of mind from the VW gremlins. However, the car is pretty basic and the Rabbit has a good reliability record so far, so I don't feel I took that much of a risk and it's a great car for what I paid ($11k + T&L). I plan on holding onto it for at least 8 years, turning it over to my daughter for school in about 3 years. But like you said, I can trade it earlier if "weird stuff" happens.

I love my Rabbit! Can't wait to get back into it again after being away from home the past week. I had to drive an Impala for a week. :(
  • inajoonginajoong Member Posts: 46
    I have a 07 vw rabbit. It has one of those manumatic/shifttronic things that lets me shift manually. Does using this create more wear and tear on my transmission than just putting it in D and driving normally? I sometimes engine brake.
  • murphy4murphy4 Member Posts: 92
    The Golf TDI will kick the Prius and Insight in the [non-permissible content removed]. Convert to a Veggie Oil option and the Prius will be crying. The Toyota is way overpriced...........I hope the celebrity corwd luvs it.........because it is not for the regular guy.
    The Toyota is way overpriced...

The 2010 Prius starts at $22,000. What's the starting price for the 2010 Golf TDI?

Will veggie oil be covered under the VW warranty?
  • jbaustianjbaustian Member Posts: 78
    Running any TDI on SVO or WVO will absolutely void the warranty. If you want a vehicle that can be safely operated on VO, then get a VW or MB from the 1970s or 1980s. They use the indirect injection system, where the fuel and air are premixed before the cylinder head. There is still a risk of raw fuel getting mixed with the engine oil, via the cylinder walls, but frequent oil changes can reduce this.

If you spent $2000 to run waste veggie oil in a $22,000 Golf TDI, this would reduce its value to about $6,000. It's up to you to decide whether this makes sense.

Speaking of $22,000... the first 2010 Golf TDIs may cost almost that much, or maybe its the ones with the DSG transmission and the MT models are about $20,000. Stripped down models should come later.
    A $1000-$2000 premium would be absorbed by the Tax Credit that the car will get. Hopefully more than the unfair $1300 offered on the Jetta. Due to poor EPA testing procedures.

If VW wants to get around the added expense of Urea on the GTD. They can sell the car with the current 140 HP engine then sell a jet kit to up the HP to 170. It is still the same 2.0L engine as far as I can tell.
    The 2010 Prius starts at $22,000.

$22,750 is base MSRP for 2010 Prius, not $22,000.

$750 will buy 12,000 miles of diesel for the Golf TDI.
    Edmunds.com disagrees with you:

http://www.edmunds.com/toyota/prius/2010/index.html#search=open.eq..amp.p.eq.cve- hicledata%23%23-1%23%23-1~~nf12||546f796f7461

Unless you have the published MSRP for the 4-door Golf TDI, I don't see how you can say how much more or less it will cost than the Prius.
    You can compare the prices paid in the UK for the Golf diesel and the base Prius. The base Prius is about 2000 GBP more than the Golf 4 dr TDI. How that relates to the price we pay has a lot to do with the future value of the dollar. I think the $750 was the shipping that brings the base Prius II up to $22,750. When the Prius V arrives it will be just over $28K. Just for comparison the most expensive Rabbit is selling under $20k. The Golf and the Rabbit are basically the same vehicle.

Unfortunately we will not get the Golf GTD in the USA. We are again relegated to the cheap seats with the much less impressive Golf TDI.
    Click your way through that pricing tool and you will see a $750 destination charge appear at the end.

2009 Jetta TDI starts at $22,970, including destination. It is likely the Golf TDI, at least the 2 door, will start somewhat below this price. Based on this, my guess would be that the MSRP of the cheapest Golf TDI will be at most about $1000 less than the Prius.

Who knows what the relationships will be between the MSRP and actual selling prices (and financing incentives). It probably depends on what the price of fuel is, just as it has in the past. If it is $4 per gallon people will likely pay a premium for either vehicle, if it is $2 per gallon they will be discounted.
  • shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    Unfortunately we will not get the Golf GTD in the USA. We are again relegated to the cheap seats with the much less impressive Golf TDI.

Hmmm, that's not what I heard. As I understand it, there are two versions of the GTD, the 140 hp and the 170 hp variants, and we're slated to get the 140 version. Do you have any recent information that contradicts that?

Best regards,
    Shipo
  • vwgregvwgreg Member Posts: 22
    we absolutely will get the GTD in the US. no question about it. we should see them in sept./oct.
  • shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    Thanks. :shades:
    I do hope you are right. I was reading a June 2009 article that claimed we would get the lower powered Golf TDI.

This also seemed totally unrealistic. Are German taxes that high on a new car? UK pricing is about $10k less than German.

9th of June 2009
    Volkswagen debuted the long acclaimed Golf GTD in Germany with pricing starting at €27,475 (US$38,100) for the 6-speed manual and €29,350 (US$40,700) for the DSG version. The GTD version of the World Car of the Year is often referred to as the GTI of diesels and comes with 2.0-liter direct injection common rail turbo diesel unit that generates a maximum output of 170 horsepower at 4,200 rpm and 350 Nm of torque between 1,750 rpm and 2,500 rpm.

Golf GTD
    I was more interested in an apples-to-apples comparison, e.g. 4-door Golf or Jetta TDI vs. the 4-door Prius. The Prius has an "automatic" on the base model and the Golf/Jetta TDI a stick, so those who would opt for the automatic on the Golf/Jetta should allow for that also.

What I don't see though is any big price disparity between the two cars--not enough anyway to hold up the claim that the Prius is somehow not for normal people while the TDI is. I bet if you load up a Golf/Jetta TDI with nav and all the toys it too will get into the mid-to-upper $20s, like the higher-end Prius trims.
    I'd agree that it appears likely there will not be a big price differential. However, it is also true that the Prius is not for normal people for other reasons ;) .

Prius is like the Hummer, they are both "look at me" cars. In the case of the Prius it is "look, I have a hybrid, I'm saving the world". While the Hummer is "look at me, driving a caricature of an SUV"...oops wait, no, that's what I'm thinking when I see one.

I'm not looking to get either of these cars, but I am quite sure that I could not tolerate the driving experience or looks of a Prius.
    The looks of the 2010 Prius are one of its attractive features, to me. I guess you either like that kind of swoopy looks or you don't. But I also like how the new Golf/Jetta look. I don't see a huge styling difference compared to my 2007 Rabbit, but it's a clean, classic look.

I suppose people get the big alloys and ground effects on the Golf/Jetta because they don't want others to look at them. :P
    $22,750 is the MSRP for base 2010 Prius including destination charge of $750 according to Toyota. You and anyone else can verify this at www.toyota.com

Edmunds.com disagrees with you

Edmunds does not set prices for Toyota Prius, Toyota does and they say $22,750.
    the 2010 golf tdi will have 140 hp and 236 torque. the same as the jetta tdi. expect pricing to be very close to the same as the jetta tdi. the gtd should be priced about 1,500 or so more than the gti.
    I think the Golf GTD being sold in the EU is the 170 HP version that so many of the Car magazines are raving about. I would imagine the version sold here can be boosted for those that are addicted to speed.
    the 2010 gtd will have 168 hp and 258 torque. the base price should be about 24k. they are still a ways out. i cannot order one yet. i still think we can expect to see them on the ground in october.
    As long as we have you here. What is the chances for the Tiguan to come equipped with the 4 cylinder TDI? That would move me from my large SUV into a small one. I would go for one of the German V6 SUVs if not for the urea injection. I just do not like that setup.
    The only source I have of VW info. that has proved reliable for the past 9 years says the GTI version Golf TDI is still only a possibility of being offered, and if it does it would be a late introduction probably in Spring 2010.
    there is nothing official at all. however, if demand for diesels in the US rises and vw sees it as a safe venture, i would call it a pretty good chance we may see them in 2011.
This discussion has been closed.