Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lamborghini Fans!

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
Love the Lamb? Talk about them here!

Comments

• matlincamatlinca Member Posts: 5
    hello,, i own a 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago and was tempted to trade it for a 2006 gallardo . i test drove the gallardo a few months ago and was dissapointed with it . the pick up was just not enough for me because im spoild nd drive a murcielago wich had 585 hp and i have recently upgraded to 610 hp. by the way the murcielago i have was inheried ( very lucky). first off the gallardo was very noisey and choppy when accelrating. but i did like the small compact feeling of the gallardo when going around turns at 80mph. also the gallardo at 120mph on a track is like glue sticking to the turns and corners. while in my murcielago i would hav to get up to atleast 140mph to stick nicely to the track. i think the gallardo is one of the funist cars to drive i highly suggest if you hav the chance test drive one buy one or rent one they are loads of funn ..................................................................
    .Matt
  • crazygreencrazygreen Member Posts: 6
    i love the lamborghinis :)
  • likegirls1likegirls1 Member Posts: 3
    Have an interesting and useful information about Lamborghinis. Also you can find here fine photos:
    http://www.car-catalog.com/sports_cars/lamborghini_murcielago.htm
    Hope you enjoy this!
  • yellowbirdyellowbird Member Posts: 2
    I like Lamborghinis as well. The Murcielago is very friendly to super car first timers. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to ween themselves off standard autos. My personal favorite is the Countach. Classic.
  • 22lambo22lambo Member Posts: 1
    i want a lamborghini real bad but im only 13 ( i turn 14 this month). i hope to own a garage full of the world's greatest, fastest, and most exotic cars. dreams are nice....
  • s550iwishs550iwish Member Posts: 28
    I abosolutely love the all new reventon!! Its a little 2 expensive though.
  • coolrunningcoolrunning Member Posts: 117
    Stay in school, work hard and you may have all the toys you want someday. The harder you work, the luckier you get... :shades:
  • Fresh83Fresh83 Member Posts: 1
    I like the Countach the best, because it just looks like it came from another universe it is awesome. Don't get me wrong the Diablo and Murcielago are still sweet rides.
    The Countach is my all time favorite as well. It is the SR-71 of the automotive world, and way ahead of its time. The exotic design is the standard by which all others have been judged for decades. I like the new design, but I absolutely love the 1980-1989 versions best. I have only seen a few real ones up close, but I have never had the priviledge of sitting in one let alone driving one. It shall ever be a "dream car". :D
  • lamboclublalamboclubla Member Posts: 1
    Lamborghini Club of Los Angeles has been getting more and more popular. Now with over 100 members and Cars !

Check them out here:

http://www.LamborghiniClubLA.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lamborghini-Club-of-Los-Angeles/55498462275

http://www.youtube.com/user/lamborghiniclubla

">link title
  • bluebreezebluebreeze Member Posts: 1
    Lambo racing team seeking new team membership. Perks: your name goes on the side of the Lamborghini! Coolvictory.net/membership.html.
  • lambomasterlambomaster Member Posts: 2
    would you ever try test driving a ferrari spider i want ferrari as well as a lambo were did you get your lamborgini
  • lambomasterlambomaster Member Posts: 2
    do you have a lambo
    No, I do not. I am simply a life long fan of the brand. I do own 3 Lamborghini watches, and a model of teh Countach. I was very close to buying a 1980 Countach a few years ago, but I reconsidered after talking to the owner, who had not performed any routine service on the car in over 15 years! It looked nce, but it did not even idle. I know they can be very expensive to maintain, but it should not have been ignored for so long. I sometimes wish I had bought it anyway, (the asking price was $80,000.00) These days, I am longing to find a Diablo with low miles in red or blue with a light interior. I think they are the most stylish supercars evr built. ;)
  • IEHoopitieIEHoopitie Member Posts: 4
    Lamborghini Aventador looks insane with gobs of HP

http://www.thecoolhunter.net/article/detail/1939/lamborghini-aventador--epic-3-m- inute-film

comments Pls
  • rentalman1rentalman1 Member Posts: 1
    How many lambos do they make in one year? Is there that much money out there for them to all get sold??
  • AntjoeAntjoe Member Posts: 4
    Hello! I am looking at a 2020 Lamborghini Urus in Dallas TX 75202. Can you please tell me the MF and RV%? 36 mos/7500k and 36 mos 10,000k

Thanks for any info you can offer!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    Antjoe said:

Hello! I am looking at a 2020 Lamborghini Urus in Dallas TX 75202. Can you please tell me the MF and RV%? 36 mos/7500k and 36 mos 10,000k

Thanks for any info you can offer!

Standard MF
    58%/55% residual for 7.5K/10K

No idea what the Standard MF might be, sorry

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• AntjoeAntjoe Member Posts: 4
    I can’t find the standard MF. The dealership said .00320, which I think is a little high.

Thank you again for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555
    Antjoe said:

I can’t find the standard MF. The dealership said .00320, which I think is a little high.

Thank you again for your help!

Sorry, no idea or guesses as to what the rate is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4