Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Audi Q7 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

12346»

Comments

• anthonyl88anthonyl88 Member Posts: 15
    That's a very nice deal, where is the Audi dealership located? I got a quote from Audi of Smithtown for the 2011 S-Line Prestige with towing for $60,000.
  • selvappselvapp Member Posts: 15
    anthonyl88,

Did you try using the AMEX/Zag car buying service? I just ordered a 2011 S line prestige 3.0 TFSI with towing, cold weather package and all weather floor mats for $58,200- This was $2900 off MSRP, Roger Beasley Audi in Austin, TX.
  • force99force99 Member Posts: 13
    Audi of Albuquerque
  • hsu0811hsu0811 Member Posts: 1
    So the OTD price is $58,200 + TTL + Tax, right?
  • selvappselvapp Member Posts: 15
    Yup, $58200 +TTL.
  • kobemaskobemas Member Posts: 1
    I just picked up the 2011 Q7 TDI premium plus. It already had a name on the title but they traded or sold back to dealer with 285 miles on it. It is equipped with Navi, and 20" bi-color wheels. They had it priced at 56,695 and I called about it. When I got there, I believe they had added the paint and interior protector because they knew I was going to bargain. That added $350 to the sticker. Whatever. I offered 56,000 and got it with a trade in. I got more for my 2007 camry than anticipated. I was happy with the negotiations. I live in Chicago but I bought from the audi dealer in Westmont. Pleasure to deal with. Luckily the car already had the audi care warranty on it with the original owner. No maintenance charges for 5 years or 50,000 miles. I absolutely love driving the q7. So much torque and pushes more like a V8. You would never know it's a 6 cylinder. I wish I had gotten the convenience key though. I have it on my highlander and it is worth it. Navi and HD radio are awesome though. I probably could have gotten another 500 off but who knows.
  • bigsmooth77bigsmooth77 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    I ordered a Q7 Prestige (non-diesel) with all the bells and whistles. MSRP of just over 70K. It took a long time to get here but it was worth it. LOVE the car. DFW Audi was unbelievable. The only dealer not willing to play fair was Boardwalk. They laughed at the offer 2 other dealers were willing to take, and then called back two weeks later and acted like they were willing to do me a favor by selling me the car for that price.

In comes DFW Audi. They not only beat the other two equal offers (one from Beasley in Austin and the other from University Park Audi), but there were no games, best price, unbelievable service. So much so that I live in Plano and am willing to drive across town to get my car serviced there.

Car Man suggested people shoot for 500-1000 over invoice on a Q7 over in the Q7 lease forum. I agree...and if you're lucky, you might even do better. That being said, I was told there's only one more allocation of Q7's for 2011's, so who knows if they'll still deal.

Oh, and 21" wheels on the s-line are no longer available. Some problem with the manufacturer or something.
  • tj_tjiangtj_tjiang Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2011
    Isn't the "Q" in Q7 makes people think about "kill"? Sorry.

Otherwise I would buy it already.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,545
    What?

Q has been used for years in automobiles to denote AWD.. started by Audi with quattro... but, also used recently by Infiniti with the QX4 and QX 56 crossover SUVs..

Even after reading your post, I can't see a connection..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• grn95grn95 Member Posts: 48
    WHAT x2??????

I see no connection either, AT ALL??
  • koshankoshan Member Posts: 1
    Hi tldel,

did you buy your Q7 at local dealer, or out of state dealer? as the best price may not be accepted by the local dealer?

Thank you!
  • tornadogtornadog Member Posts: 102
    any chance of getting the base model under 50k?
  • sandbox5sandbox5 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2011
    I have to make a decision by tomorrow on this deal (they are closed today) ...I would welcome any and all comments...

2011 TDI Q7
    11k miles
    Certified Pre Owned with Audi Care to 45k
    Premium Plus Pkg
    Cold Weather
    Warm Weather
    All weather mats

$56,400+$500 doc

Offered 2.75 financing

TIA!
    :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:
  • sandbox5sandbox5 Member Posts: 21
    Took the deal....it showed up on CarGurus as a good deal as well. Loving the car....also like the fact that it is white..very hard to find color.
    Will say that it is very, very heavy. Not used to that but handles great.
    Good luck in your search for the perfect car everyone!
    :)
  • cafemosaiccafemosaic Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    black and black..beautiful car...it is a 2011 demo with 8,000 miles on it...deal on the table is 61,900 and dealer hasnt budged...no incentives from audi on purchase or lease deals...wondering if am am stupid to move forward..

found a loaded bmw diesel, 2011, 8000 miles with a payment of 825 for 30 months, no downpayment and 1200 miles per month left...wondering if this might be the better deal since i am set on a german luxury suv diesel...

any information appreciated
  • boxterbabeboxterbabe Member Posts: 1
    I didn't like the selection of the TDI Q7's available. Wanted fully loaded with Audi connect in unique colors. Didn't find it to buy and just ordered it. I got about 1500 off MSRP. They wouldn't give me Audi Care thrown in. Any other buying (not leasing experiences.) I ordered and it was going into production this week and expected in a couple of months. Can't wait.
  • kewlmankewlman Member Posts: 3
    I ordered for one yesterday. I was part of the audi care program. Hence got the Q7 Premimum Plus at 6% discount from MSRP. So it was close to the invoice price . They also threw in Audi Care.
  • suvshopper7suvshopper7 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Boxterbabe,

I ordered Thanksgiving last year and got it only last night, 4 1/2 months later. I also have 6% off MSRP discount but did not get the AudiCare thrown in. Can you post dealership, city, and state?

Thanks.
  • kewlmankewlman Member Posts: 3
    I ordered it in Willsonville Audi in Oregon. I had another friend taking an Audi and we negotiated.
  • spankydogakspankydogak Member Posts: 5
    Just picked up a CPO 2009 TDI Q7, Prestige Package, S Line exterior package. It was a lease return with 12,851 miles, white exterior with black leather interior. Price OTD was $42,795 which seemed like a good deal after looking at NADA and Edmunds.

The question is should I add an extended warranty on top of the CPO? The car went in service Aug of 09 so I have 13 months left on the manufacturers warranty, then the 2 years of the CPO. It will be my wife's rig and she will put 20K miles a year on it. If the math is correct I will be covered on the manuf/cpo until Aug of 2015 at which time the car will have about 72K miles on it. Is it worth $2,300 to get the extended coverage for another 28K miles (they will cover it up to 100K)? I said no but can still get it added if I want, just not sure it's worth it.

I hold on to my cars forever, the Q7 replaced a Toyota Sequoia with 215K miles on it.
  • devmdevm Member Posts: 1
    I picked up a non certified 2009 Q7 3.6 for $27,999 with 52K miles on it. Clean carfax and pre-lease vehicle. This is metallic blue with cardamom interiors and panoramic roof. The extended warranty offered for 2 yea 25K is 5400 and I declined.

Sound like a good price to ignore on a fantastic machine.
  • edw899edw899 Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2012 Audi Q7 TDI on 8/8 and the check engine light was on after little over one week drive. I sent it back to dealer to check, and they said there was EGR system problem, and took 3 days to replace a vault. I just about to pick it up the next day, they called me said the other vault was bad, the code was set to the computer the light was on again. They ordered the vault and will take 5 days to ship from Germen. It was 417 miles when I sent in the car, now it is 465 miles sfter they test drive, and they said at least 20 more mile will be added to it. My car is still in the service. Dose any one know will this car be a lemon car. Can I return it?
  • edw899edw899 Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2012 Audi Q7 TDI on 8/8 and the check engine light was on after little over one week drive. I sent it back to dealer to check, and they said there was EGR system problem, and took 3 days to replace a vault. I just about to pick it up the next day, they called me said the other vault was bad, the code was set to the computer the light was on again. They ordered the vault and will take 5 days to ship from Germen. It was 417 miles when I sent in the car, now it is 465 miles sfter they test drive, and they said at least 20 more mile will be added to it. My car is still in the service. Dose any one know will this car be a lemon car. Can I return it?
  • gurvygurvy Member Posts: 6
    Getting a premium plus with warm weather, cold weather, 20 inch wheels, side assist from a dealer in north New Jersey. He is giving me a quote that no matter what I add to the order, I will get $920 off MSRP. This $1500 incentive for current audi customers is in addition to this. Not sure if this is worth it. Does anyone think that its too much for this new build to order TDI??
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Member Posts: 25
    Finally ordered our Q7 Premium plus for $51300, which includes Audi care ($800 value), cold weather package, Audi side assist (blind spot), rear side air bags and all weather mats with trunk liner!

According to Edmunds, we are paying less than invoice :blush:
  • sri_123sri_123 Member Posts: 1
    I am Planning to buy Premium Plus with same options , what state did you buy and who is the dealer

Thanks
  • laxilaxi Member Posts: 1
    Hello zzz2006,

I am Planning to buy Premium Plus with same options.
    Can you share the the dealership information?

Sharing any other information is much appreciated.

Thanks
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Member Posts: 25
    Hi,

One week after they charged me $1000 deposit, I got the phone call from their general manager saying they can not honor the price. After talking with the salesperson, I found out that they made a mistake, and forgot to charge destination fee and all weather mats with trunk liner.

I was so mad and canceled the order.

I shopped around, the best I could found was 6% off with free audi care.

If you are still interested, I will post the dealer name.
  • ariknycariknyc Member Posts: 37
    Yes post. The dealer name. You must shame them.
  • aventador1aventador1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm just researching for possible prices that everyone here have paid for a 2013+ Q7 Premium. I'm NOT looking for a "fully loaded" Q7. I love the Audi's looks (Q7, and then the Acura MDX). I would like to pay NO more than $50,000 (+tax and other fees) with whatever equipment. Is that even possible?! What are your personal experience?

Thanks!
  • audiq7girlaudiq7girl Member Posts: 17
    I did hear that the BMW x5 rated pretty high than many luxury car. I totally love the exterior of the Q7 but love the interior of the X5. I heard many say the X5 is bit outdated. However, it rated a higher score (reliability) than the Q7. I am stuck between them both but love the 9.8 score of the safety on the Q7.
    NYC PhotoBooth Fun
    @thatglo_up