Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• newlexnjnewlexnj Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for a 2010 ES350 in NY/NJ area and wondering if anyone would share comparables? Am new Lex customer and coming out of a SUV (tired of $120/wk in gas). Seeking the NAV and maybe the UL option but not wed to it. Anyone willing to share an experience (good or bad) I would appreciate it.
  • dperonedperone Member Posts: 14
    I have a 2009 RX 350 from Warnock Lexus. Last week I got the ES350 from Bridgewater Lexus. Very easy buying experience. They are part of the Costco Auto network.
  • rupirupi Member Posts: 5
    Hi Rodiva,

If you dont mind, can you please share the person details you worked with? I am looking for the same car with same options. It will be very helpful to me . My email address is dhaliwal_gp@yahoo.com . Thanks a lot !
  • d0016d0016 Member Posts: 4
    Picking up a 2010 ES 350 UL NAV PA, everything but ML and Dual Sunroof.

MSRP was 42,050 paid 37,000 with 1.9% APR in South FLA area. Previous lease of ES 350 early turn in. They are offering the paint interior protection plan for add 1200 prob get em down to closer to 1100. Worth it or should i get it done somewhere else after?
  • lexhoulexhou Member Posts: 81
    in most all cases the additional plans for protection of paint, etc is waste of money if you read any reports on these offers. when it comes down to it they usually dont cover what you need to have done...again just an observation from being on many forums last couple yrs. On a good note a recently purchased es350-2010-- nav, rear sunshade, wood trim, , lip spoiler...msrp 41820 ...pd 37700 so it seems we got very similiar deal...congrats.
    Ended up goin for the "appereance package" they thru in dent coverage plus tint 1200 all together. In FLA love bugs on the turnpike are a nightmare and the package covers any love bug damage up to 7 years. also covers anything I do to the interior, cut leather spills, etc... Last lexus lease had bad bug damage eating thru the paint all over the hood and bumper from taking the turnpike to back and forth to orlando.
  • scoop11scoop11 Member Posts: 12
    Great deal. I am looking for same. Very hard to find UL. Ready to step down & get loaded with everything but UL, ML & spoiler (MSRP $41,501) because that's all the dealers have. Will prob. add spoiler. Wondering what South FLA dealer you bought from? East or West coast? Did you get Lexus Loyalty in the $37,000 (so $38,000 - $1,000).

One dealer wanted $2000 over invoice to try & find/redirect a UL destined for another dealership or if I order the way I really want it, $1,000 over invoice. It was UL extortion, so I walked.

Also wondering, the only way I can get to your MSRP of $42,050 is with UL & NAV only, no PA? And, if you don't have the dual sunroof, how is it UL? Did you order the car or find it this way?

Thank you
    Actaully ended up getting it Orlando. Lexus of Orlando. Funny at this dealer almost every ES 350 they had was UL. The only real option was with or without NAV. I did get the 1K off rebate Lexus Loyalty so it was $38,000 - $1000 Loyalty Rebate so it costs me $37,000. Plus 1.9 APR financing on a 60 mo loan. They had another one identical to mine in stock last week and a bunch same as mine with different color. Prob at least 15 to 20 left. Happy Hunting.
  • scoop11scoop11 Member Posts: 12
    thank you. I'm south, closer to WPB. I'll keep looking.
    i may be wrong but i think you are miststaken on what UL pkg is ? You can get Nav, etc w/o it being Ul. Only way it's Ul pkg is if it has Mark Levison stereo upgrade..you would know, the dual sunroof, couple other minor additions. Based on the prev quote you gave for msrp....believe you got loaded Nav with all its options...this is by far the most common veh on lot....depending on couple variations it list betw 41,050 --41,501....just thought I would clarify...any event glad to have to Lexus Club !
    edited May 2010
    I was basing the UL or "Ultra Luxury" package on what edmunds.com has when you go to "Price with Options" here is what it says when you click the link and my ride has all listed below:

Ultra Luxury Package
    Perforated semi-aniline leather trim interior with double contrasting stitching; Front passenger seat memory; Wood and leather steering wheel and shift knob; Panoramic glass roof; Heated and ventilated front seats; Driver's seat power cushion extender; Power rear sunshade; High Intensity Headlamps (HID) with self-leveling feature; Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) pivots headlights in relation to steering direction to enhance illumination; 17" x 7.0" 10-spoke Liquid Graphite finished alloy wheels; Full-size matching spare tire REQUIRES NV or VN.

I think you are referring to: VN

Navigation/Mark Levinson Audio Package
    Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System with 14 speakers; 6-disc in-dash DVD/CD changer; MP3 playback capability; 7.0" touchscreen; DVD video playback capability when vehicle is stationary; 300-watt 10-channel amplifier with 7.1 channel speaker architecture; Hard disk drive, voice-activated navigation system; 1-year trial subscription to Lexus Enform with Safety Connect offers eDestination, Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assistance Button (SOS) and Enhanced Roadside Assistance; Lexus Insider; XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather and XM Sports & Stocks with 90-day trial subscription; Rear backup camera; Enhanced Bluetooth with phone book download REQUIRES UL. NOT AVAILABLE with NV.
  • richf8richf8 Member Posts: 3
    Can you only get 1.9% financing on a new ES 350 if you pay MSRP?
    unfortunately diff sites list the options in their own way. the inconsistency makes it confusing but the es350 for the most part comes in 3 pkgs...1- base pkg with few options...msrp--36-37k range. 2- nav pkg...comes with many options as standard ..msrp--41--42k range. 3-- UL pkg ( if you go to club lexus forum site UL is always referred to the fully loaded mark levison/ dual sunroof ) comes with all options above incld mark lev/ dual sunroof .....msrp 44--45k range

did you get the navigation pkg ?
    absolutely not.....you should aim for 9--11 % off msrp and dont settle for less....the low interest is own its own after you negotiate the selling price. Bought my 2010 in march and best being offered then was 2.9 %..did it @ 36 mos to keep interest low...will pay less than 1000.00 when I payoff in 2-2.5 yrs...still only 1250.00 if i carried it out 36 mos which I wont. my msrp was $ 41,501.00...added lip spoiler..41820.....disc was right @ 10 %. good luck !!
  • susanxsusanx Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    $33,900 for ES30 base is a good price. Could you tell me where you live and which dealer ship you went to get this deal. I am living in Dallas, TX. Thanks!
  • versagonzversagonz Member Posts: 2
    I ending up getting 38,810.00 for everything which includes spoiler, chrome wheels, tint, pin strip, clear protecting film, nav. I am extremey happy with my new car and have enjoyed every moment driving it. I bought it at Park Place Lexus in Plano. They were extremely helpful and very courtious. I will definatley return for my next vehicle in the future.
  • knewtonusasknewtonusas Member Posts: 1
    Many thanks to all the posters on this forum for sharing their purchase experiences and what kinds of discounts they've gotten. Today, I bought a 2010 ES350 equipped with full size spare, heated/vented seats, rear sunshade, parking assist, wood/leather steering wheel & knob, spoiler, door guards and env. prot. pkg. MSRP of $39,048 - I paid $34,890. That's 10.65% off MSRP. And I got the 1.9% financing, too. I'm in the Tampa Bay area in FL. I'm very happy with my purchase!
  • drd8drd8 Member Posts: 9
    I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I purchased the vehicle at PP in Plano. Good luck.
  • charliern9charliern9 Member Posts: 22
    Hello, I'm interested in the $1000 certificate you've mentioned. Is there anything else I need to do?
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    interesting about the "Panoramic sunroof" option. When I try to build an ES350 for the Tampa Bay area, they don't even give you the option of picking the "Ultra Luxury Package." So I'm surprised you would be able to get that in the Orlando area.
    I'm in Houston, Tx area. You cant always build what you exactly want on the sites, Lexus, Edmunds, etc. But again what I can tell you there are basically 3 diff pkgs of the ES350 2010 on most dealers lot. 1) Very basic with not many options msrp-aprox 37k... 2) Fully loaded with many options incld Navigation,bluetooth, backup camara, wood trim steering wheel,etc, sunshade , full tire...leaving off couple others...msrp - 41,200 --42,000...most common 3) everything under # 2 plus mark levison stereo upgrade, panaramic roof...msrp--44,000--44,600. very hard to find usually on 2-3 on lot at any given time...3% of total build of ES350...hope that helps.
  • tang1837tang1837 Member Posts: 1
    It is very nice of you posting this message here. Would you kindly send me the link? I hope I can make it, tomorrow is the last day :( thanks much! My email is: tang1837@gmail.com.
  • lexus350gallexus350gal Member Posts: 3
    Trying THIS WEEK to purchase a gently used or new ES 350 with Nav/Mark Levinson. W or W/O UL package--I'm flexible. Smoky granite w/ lt gray interior. What's the most I should pay for for each package. Any negotiating strategy is appreciated.
  • jakefljakefl Member Posts: 21
    Hi, looking to pull a trigger on 350 ES with nav, ventilated seads( it's hot FL ! ), back spoiler, ZAG.COM is listing that model with above options at $35780 including destination charges ( plus tax, reg.etc). By zag.com this is the price their dealers are committed to give me with printed price certificate from Zag website. Does it look like a good price to you ? ( specially those who bought that car in Miami area ). Thanks in advance.
    Yes, that is a good price. Have had my car a few weeks and it's terrific. Even my teenage sons love to drive it. Enjoy!
    not familiar with web site you are referring to. what is msrp of veh you are looking at, or have you gone on lot to see, dont always go by these sites because in mose cases cars aren't built as laid out in web info. i purch similiar veh you mentioned, nav, vent seats, rear spoiler, rear sunshade, etc....msrp -41820 --- purch right around 37,500.....anything in 37-38k is good deal . price you mention is very low for veh I just described that's why need to know msrp of actual veh. another goal to have is shoot for 9-11% disc off msrp and you cant go wrong, above 11% is super deal...good luck !!
  • thisisnutsthisisnuts Member Posts: 15
    lexhou, I was looking to purchase an es350 back in March but stalled.
    I have a 2006 TL that I may trade for the es350. The TL is just too rough a ride. A criticism of the es350 in the headroom in the back. What do your passengers think since you got the car.
    One of my sons is 6 ft 3 inches. He is comfortable driving this car. He easily fits in back sit. Last week two of his friends, who are the height and width of football players were in the back seat and had no issues. This is one of the few cars that My tall sons can drive and when I'm in the backseat (I'm 5'8") I can sit comfortably. I truly love this car.
    no complaints from my passengers .
  • thisisnutsthisisnuts Member Posts: 15
    lexus350gal; lexhou...thanks for feedback.
  • soup12soup12 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased an ES 350, MSRP $41,501 for $36,500 + TTL. It has nav, ventilated seats, HID, rear sunshade, wood trim, etc. Smokey granite w/ black interior. I think the salesman added some kind of two $500 coupons to get the price. Does that seem like a good deal?

And thanks for everyone's advice and tips!
    soup...great deal ! you purchased same veh I did earlier this this yr....only difference lip spoiler( $ 320 )was installed at port entry for me which brought msrp-- $ 41821...I was just below 10 % disc level when all set and done plus 1.9 % interest @ 39 mos so was very satisfied. Looks like you got about another 700.00 off so Excellent deal...hopefully the financing option was good also..unless you wrote a Check !
  • odyssey4usodyssey4us Member Posts: 45
    Just bought a 2010 ES350 with a sticker of about $38,500 (no nav or other package, just with about $2500 or so in factory added options) for about $34,000 or so, plus TTL, etc. It came to $36,000 out the door. This is in Alabama. Seemed like a pretty good deal based on our research. They seemed eager since it was the last day of the month, plus they had many of them on the lot. Glad it's done.
  • landrover1landrover1 Member Posts: 15
    Does anyone know when the 2011's will be out? Also are there any coupons or discounts out for a purchase of a ES 350 now? Thanks
  • charliern9charliern9 Member Posts: 22
    The salesperson that I'm working with for a new lease on a 2010 ES told me the 2011's would be out next month but she wasn't sure of anything more specific than that.
  • prweningprwening Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. I live in the Phoenix area & want to know if this is a good deal. Total otd $40,811, total difference $34,429. Costco buyers club disc of $3076, $2320 after market which includes window tint of $325 & 1995 for chrome wheels. They appraised my "99 Honda Accord for $2250. 1.9% financing for 60 months. I'm thinking I can live w/out the chrome wheels & see if they will throw in the window tint. With $5000 down they quoted me $587.25 per month. It does not have navigation.
  • mdlexbuyermdlexbuyer Member Posts: 1
    Forum Members,
    Thanks for sharing valuable info on buying experience, I am interested in buying a
    ES 350 with NAV PKG in the DC Metro area., The TMV comes to 36998 for a MSRP 40675. How low can start from TMV for a successful deal. Can I start around 35K ?
    Would appreciate if you can share your experiences on the starting price for negotiation.
    Honestly if msrp is @ 40,675 and you can get to 36.5 - 37k before fees, taxes that would be an excellent deal. Anything in the 10-11 % disc from msrp is considered Excellent from several resources. Trying to start @ 35k is being unrealistic imo...again based on multiple sources invoice is about 9.5% disc off msrp, of course they have other incentives involved---holdback, dealer incentive, etc but they count on that to " keep lights on " quote unquote. Good Luck !
  • marckschwartzmarckschwartz Member Posts: 5
    msrp 44,360 purchase 39,677 - tax 7.25 - 36 month lease 704. --- buy or lease?? Can I get a quick response please
  • charleywcharleyw Member Posts: 3
    2010 Lexus ES 350 + Navigation + HL + HH +PA MSRP $41215 The dealer invoice is $37496. I got three quotes at $37000. Is that a good deal? Or I should wait for a couple of more weeks?

Thanks,
    pulled the trigger ...excellent deal...your talking about maybe at best 200--300 more. imo not worth the hassle, what they quoted inv is right in line where it should be. especially if you get 1.9 % int rate go for it.
    Thanks a lot for the advice. The rate is 2.9% for ES350 for Northeastern States. But I will still go with it. I think it is a good deal. Thanks again.
  • lex_uslex_us Member Posts: 6
    Charley, I got a similar config but it had Ultra Luxury (heated/cooled semi-aniline leather seats) +MarkLevinson+Park Assist + Voice activated DVD Nav/XM for $38622 (tax, title etc of course and just whatever the standard was. I checked) Dealer in North East. I scouted around for various prices and also used true market value prices (from the website) before requesting a quote.
    Not sure of your exact config, but compare and let know if you need further info..
    Peace,
    I think you got a better deal.

My full spec:

base 35175 NV 2465 HL 815, PA 500, WU 330, HH 630 HH 640 FS 205 PAD/NET 210 Destination 875 = 41215
  • lex_uslex_us Member Posts: 6
    If Boston's not too far for you and you are still looking, email me and I'll send you all the details of the person I dealt with.
  • durniljrdurniljr Member Posts: 4
    SusanX - I am in Dallas and am looking for a similar good deal. Who did you work with at Park Place. Thanks.

James
  • yoleeyolee Member Posts: 4
    Hi folks and car man,

I am getting quotes on ES350 with Pkg B, along with minor accessories like cargo net, cargo mat, wheel locks at $37K on an MSRP of 41215. Do you think there is room for further negotiations, or should i ask for any more features than bargaining for price.

thanks a ton in advance,
    Yoshi Lee
    new 2010 ES 350 with navigation... sale price is $35750 +tax+tag+fees (dealer fee is $599.95) Is that a good deal on nav model? Should I fight teh 599 fee? South FL dealer.
    Picking mine up tomorrow. With Nav, fully loaded, no MarkLevinson stereo ( i don't really care about HiFi music on the road).Final Price was: 35525 + 699 Dealer fee, plus tag, tax. Will let you know how it went after delivery.
  • bcvc71_libcvc71_li Member Posts: 51
    jakefl - Congrats! What was the MSRP on the vehicle you bought?