Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• spacejamspacejam Member Posts: 7
    FINALLY I GOT MY 2008 LEXUS RX 350 FWD MILLENIUM SILVER,IT TAKES ONE WEEK FOR PRICE NEGOTIATIONS W/O VISITING THE DEALERSHIP.I HAVE A FEW QUOTE TO DIFFERENT DEALER,HERE WHAT I GOT..... :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
    BASE MODEL $ 37400.00

18" ALLOY WHEELS FT 495.00

PREMIUM PCKGS PM 1245.00

RAIN SEN.WIPERS RS 125.00

TOWING PREP.PCKG TO 160.00

CARGO MAT C1 92.00

WHEEL LOCKS WL 81.00

DESTINATION CHARGE 765.00

TOTAL MSRP $ 40366.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

NEGOTIATED PRICE $ 34900.00 PLUS DEALER FEE $ 599.95

BATTERY/TIRE FEE $ 6.50 SALES TAX $ 2180.39 TAG/TITLE $ 295.00

MY OUT THE DOOR PRICE ......... $ 37981.84 ............
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

DECEMBER TO REMEMBER GOOD BUY IN TAMPA BAY......

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :) :shades:
  • coolblue123coolblue123 Member Posts: 20
    I am not sure in your local area's lexus dealership? But in our's, they open the last sunday of every month. The sales ppl are usually more willing to deal with you because they get more incentives that day. That's the same quote I got from my dealership too, toyota2lexus, just under 41K for a AWD, prem+, nav, heated seats, towing prep, head light wipers, and cargo matts. I believe they made 300 off of me, was in and out in 2 hours. Great experience and apprecriate their honesty.
  • elisa4elisa4 Member Posts: 2
    If you are still checking this board can you please tell me which dealer gave you the quote of $41,500? I'm outside of Philly and just started searching. I have also just started looking at this website. This seems like a very helpful resource but I'm wondering why such few people give the name of the dealerships? If anyone found a great deal on a 2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD with NAV please share the dealer's name. Thank you.
  • krisvkrisv Member Posts: 25
    Check out Prestige Lexus in NJ. From what other posts have said they give the best deals in NJ and are one of the biggest Lexus dealers around. I called them and they gave me a good price but they didn't have the color/options I wanted at the time. Go on their website and look for a sales person called "the Lamb". ;)
  • carlovernjcarlovernj Member Posts: 77
    The dealer cost of RX 350 w navigation is approx $40,400 as stated by various sites on the internet. The car lists for approx $45,756 or $45,866 depending if you take the 5 spoke wheels or 7 spoke wheels.

I hope this helps.
  • jeepvanjeepvan Member Posts: 46
    34.9 K is an awesome price for a 08' fwd premium plus package, + the extra goodies you have got. congrats.

jv.
  • prazpraz Member Posts: 163
    2009 RX 350 will cost $100 more (MSRP) when it hits the showroom in Feb. 2008. No design changes as expected, may be for 2010 RX350.
  • coolblue123coolblue123 Member Posts: 20
    No design changes. Am kinda surprised. Thought they'll do a redesign when the new Highlanders came out.
  • nringnring Member Posts: 97
    great price

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

• nringnring Member Posts: 97
    does anyone have the residual factor % and MF for the 08 rx350 with navi prem package and real dvd player for a 12Kmile/yr lease for 36 months? thanks.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

• dvkimsondvkimson Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to buy a RX350 for my wife. Did anybody buy the car recently in Atlanta, Georgia? What price should I expect? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Praz,

Do you know by chance if there will be any changes with the 2009 RX as compared with 2008?

I am considering the 2008 RX, but if there is a change in 2009 (ie ipod compatible, etc), I will wait till February.

Thanks so much.
  • edwardc3000edwardc3000 Member Posts: 30
    I bought my Lexus at just about invoice from a NJ dealer who ships across the country.
    I am satisfied with their business conduct, communications and treatment after sale, and this was my THIRD Lexus.

If you want my contact's info, please send me a note to phula11231 at yahoo.com.

I am not associated with, related to, or othwise employed by this dealer/salesman.

What I did was a LOT of research before buying my Lexus, and am happy to pass my info to other readers of this board.

Happy Holidays

Ed in NJ
  • ayung25ayung25 Member Posts: 3
    So, Ed in NJ,

What did you get and what did you pay for it?

Please do share!

Angela
    As of now, I only know about the prices but there are going to be some changes and has to be since other models in the same category offer more features than RX. As I have mentioned in other posts that I had to buy ES350 last year due to more feature content and luxury feel than RX. Also, it will definetly be re-designed for 2010 (sales starting in May-July 2009) as the current model is outdated while the other models have changed (MDX, X5, ML) and some will be (FX, Cayenne) with Enclave being the new entry. I think that they delayed the re-design of the RX as nobody wants to mess with popular SUV while sales being close to 9,000 units (including hybrid) per month. Also, they have to figure the flaws of the six speed transmission. But the new RX might have three rows of seating and possibility of V8, hope so!!! Can't wait to have a glimpse and also to park one in my garage.
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    Congratulations, Spacejam. I too live in Tampa and bought my RX350 last year at Lexus of Tampa Bay. I'm still loving my car and I know you're going to enjoy yours too! :D
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    That's hard to say as far as when the redesigned RX350 will be coming out. I'm thinking maybe the end of 2008 or beginning of
    2009 that the new RX will be in showrooms. I'm also thinking that if I don't like the redesign, I may just buy my RX350 at the end of my lease, as I really do enjoy this car!
  • spacejamspacejam Member Posts: 7
    So Far So Good We all Love it!I just get new accesories from Superstition Springs Lexus Parts of Mesa Az,Best price for Lexus accesory,I try to contact my local dealer if they can match it,here is his response "I don't understand how the other site can sell these parts at those prices, but I don't blame you for taking advantage of those prices. I can't do it. Some of those prices are below my cost"
    On this RX 350 we still making some adjustment on Personal Setting. :shades:
  • cindystarcindystar Member Posts: 8
    :blush::blush:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GOOD DEAL?
    OR CAN IT BE LOWER
    5400 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET
    .00155 % 56% REID
    450 TOTAL A MONTH PAYMENT
    25500 BUY OUT
    45800 BEFORE INVOICE
    NOT MARL LEV SYSTEM BUT
    CAN IT BE A LOWERED
    PLEASE ASAP CAUSE IM GOING THERE TOMORROW
    THANK U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE
    WITH 12000 MILES YR FOR 36 MONTH
    AWD FULLY LOADED W NAV PREM PLUS PKG IN NY
    what is 5400 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET ? is this a initial down payment ?
    or u spend 5400 for an year on monthly payments ?
  • cindystarcindystar Member Posts: 8
    NO CASH DOWN TOTAL WHEN YOU BUY THE CAR
    TO BRING IT ITO 450
  • bfeldsteinbfeldstein Member Posts: 12
    Lexus RX350 with MSRP of $45,881 (liquid graphite wheels, multi-stage heated front seats, Nav system with Bluetooth, Luxury Value Edition, towing prep package, cargo net, and wheel locks) and selling price of $43,000, (inc. satellete radio for which the dealer charges $600).

Residual of 56% and money factor of .00170.

36 months/12K miles per year.

$587/month (inc. tax) with money down of $3516 (inc. first month's payment, acquisition fee of $600, $2000 cap cost reduction, tax, tags, etc.)

Edmunds list TMV at $43,484 (not inc. satellite radio).
    I just negotiated a deal for my friend for 2008 RX 350 for $36810 plus fees and the MSRP was $41561. It is $4751 or 11.4% less than MSRP. Last year during same time, I had bought 2007 ES 350 for $33,400 plus fees (including window tint, clear mats, touch up paint), MSRP was $37573. So, this week is a good time to buy cars close to Invoice or even below. Good Luck!!!
  • tenzotenzo Member Posts: 24
    08 RX350 AWD
    Base MSRP* $38,800.00
    Packages $2,246.00
    • Premium Package - Luxury Value Edition with Additional Options
    - Premium Package - Luxury Value Edition
    - Two-level heated front seats (includes rain-sensing variable intermittent wipers & headlamp washers)
    - Towing prep package[9] [10]
    - Cargo mat
    - Wheel locks
    Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee† $765.00
    Total MSRP** $41,811.00
    The dealer offer me 37500. They told me that is the invoice price; howecer base on my research the invoice price should be around 37000. Is that a good deal?
  • pschiffepschiffe Member Posts: 373
    Looks like a great deal to me!

Pete :)
  • tenzotenzo Member Posts: 24
    Had 04 RX330. It came w/ HID; however no longer available. HID only comes w/ Navi
    So I don’t think I will buy the RX no matter how good the offer is…
    Luxury Value Edition with additional options comes with HID and the MSRP is $41,561.
  • cypanscypans Member Posts: 1
    traded a 2004 acura(average), forLexus RX350 2008 with MSRP of $45,881 (liquid graphite wheels, multi-stage heated front seats, Nav system with Bluetooth, Luxury Value Edition, towing prep package, cargo net, and wheel locks) and selling price of $41,950 plus taxes , registration fee /licence 499.00 coming to 28,850 total after trade in (got 16500 for acura ) is it a fair deal or did i get conned?
  • krisvkrisv Member Posts: 25
    Been communicating with Atlanta dealers for almost a year before we finally special ordered our vehicle yesterday! Ended up at Nalley Roswell. They matched the best price we got, which had been from Hennessey Lexus, but Roswell was much more pleasant to deal with. The internet mgr at Hennessey basically had a hissy-fit in an email to us when he found out we were getting prices at dealers other than his. Guess he felt he had the market on Lexus' in the area.
    Anyhow, our sales person was D.J. (initials) - look on the Nalley Lexus Roswell website for his full name and contact info. He came highly recommended by a co-worker and we agree! Good Luck!
  • sshvhsshvh Member Posts: 13
    Is this a good deal - rare unit with Mark Levinson/NAV/Rear DVD @ $ 6.4K+ below MSRP of 49.5? Pl. advise.
  • rximporterrximporter Member Posts: 1
    Hi Tenzo,

Did you buy the car? I'm looking for a car with the same options, can you email me with the dealership info (kevin_chin@hotmail.com)? Do you know if they sell to Canadians?

Thanks in advance.
  • lly1lly1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

The price of $37500 is the drive out price?

Thanks. :)
    Dealers will sell at invoice (not dealer invoice but edmunds or cars.com invoice) or even below that as 2008 model will be replaced by 2009 model with $100 increase next month. Dealer invoice will include hold back, advertisement fee, etc.
    Dealers will sell at invoice (not dealer invoice but edmunds or cars.com invoice) or even below that as 2008 model will be replaced by 2009 model with $100 increase next month. Dealer invoice will include hold back, advertisement fee, etc. Build your car with options on either site and check for yourself.
  • lly1lly1 Member Posts: 2
    Please help me if the drive out price of $40500 for 2008 RX350 is good?

Thanks a lot!
  • sshvhsshvh Member Posts: 13
    Thanks praz - my deal comes to $ 500 below invoice.
  • pjldawnpjldawn Member Posts: 1
    When the 2009 comes out next month, what kind of reduction from sticker price should I expect compared with the great deals people are getting with the 2008?
    How many of you feel that the current RX does not have the same luxury feel as other Lexus cars. RX is having almost same exterior and interior for many years while other models have been re-designed, even it's competition. I understand that it is the benchmark for luxury SUV and sells over 100 units a year but should have been re-designed for 2009. What you guys think?
    I meant to say 100K units per year.
    I have seen 2 new rx 350s in my office building parking lot this week, in bay area california. They were parked next to each other, and the owners were talking about their deals. So curious, I joined their conversation and inquired about it. around $38K out of the door including tax&lic. both have premium plus option. nice deals...
    Hi, I didn't think the 2009 RX's will be available till next month. Were they the 2008 model?
    yes, 2008
  • baumlerbaumler Member Posts: 1
    Hello there
    Just read your experience -sounds great. What dealers did you contact and names. I am assuming that you bought the car from greensboro. I would like to do the same but on a shorter term lease. Whatever input would be helpful.
    margaretbaumler@yahoo.com
  • lexusbuyer1lexusbuyer1 Member Posts: 4
    Does anybody know any Lexus dealer in CA who is willing to deal around invoice price for 08 Lexus Rx350?
    Thanks
  • johnderjohnder Member Posts: 2
    I brought my from Fremont, $1300 below invoice
  • dd1227dd1227 Member Posts: 1
    We bought one (AWD w/Nav & Premium Plus package) yesterday at Pleasanton for $1,500 under invoice. I'm under the impression they're going to continue selling them at that price until the 2008 stock is depleted.

Invoice: $40,326
    Purchase price: $38,800
    (MSRP: $45,705)
  • rcf8000rcf8000 Member Posts: 619
    I don't get it. If the '09 RX350 is unchanged from the '08, why would there be such large discounts on '08s?
  • timhotimho Member Posts: 9
    Hi dd1227,

Your price from Pleasanton Lexus is quite good. I was quoted $39300 + TTL for a similar vehicle from Fremont Lexus. What was your OTD price? I am shooting for $42k OTD but not sure if this is doable or not.

Thanks,
    Tim
  • timhotimho Member Posts: 9
    Dealers are trying to move all '08s since '09s are coming in very soon. IMHO it is a good deal to get the remaining '08s because I've gotten offer that is $6.5k below MSRP.

Tim
  • rflangrflang Member Posts: 8
    Hi all,

am seeing posts related to as much as $1,500 under invoice in CA. Best deal I have found here (near Chicago) is invoice. Would others please post their experiences? Much Appreciated and Thanks in Advance!