Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mjciphamjcipha Member Posts: 4
    Base $39,775.00
    Optional Equipment
    Comfort Pkg: HID headlamp, Adaptive Front Lighting $1,950.00
    Sys, Intelligent High Beam, Rain-sensing Wipers, Heated &
    Ventilated Driver/Pass Fr Seats

12-speaker Premium Audio System, Auto Sound Levelizer, $110.00

In-Dash 6-Disc CD Changer

Navigation System Includes: Hard Disc Drive Navigation $2,465.00
    System, Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and
    eDestination (includes 1-year trial subscription), Lexus
    Insider, Voice Command, XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather,
    and XM Sports & Stocks (includes 90-day trial subscription)

Premium Package Includes: Leather Trim Interior, One- $2,400.00
    Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Auto-Dimming Electrochromic
    Power Heated Outside Mirrors, Power Rear Door, MP3 Mini
    -Plug w/USB Audio Plug

Tow Prep Package: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty $238.00
    Alternator & Radiator (ball mount not included)

Remote Engine Start $375.00

Wood & Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Knob $330.00

Accy Pkg: Cargo Net, Cargo Mat & Wheel Locks $232.00

Total Optional Equipment 8,100.00

Vehicle Base Model 39,775

Delivery Processing & Handling 875.00

TOTLA MSRP $48,750.00
  • charlieliucharlieliu Member Posts: 80
    OK. I called Lexus of Watertown on Tuesday and the salesperson I talked gave me a price of $41,500 for the car. So I gave up on them. I bought my RX350 on Wednesday in Central NJ. It's AWB with Backup Camera, Premium Package, Towing Prep Package, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Wood-and-Leather-trimmed-Steering-Wheel-and-Shift-Knob. I got for 39.5K. I know it's not the best deal I can get because I got a couple of offers from other dealership for a couple of hundres dollars less. But overall, I am satisfied with the deal.
  • totowatotowa Member Posts: 14
    Hi
    What is the MSRP of the car you've purchased?
    Would you please share the info of Sales Rep you've dealt?
    Was it include $1000 Loyalty Incentive?
    The sticker on the car has a total of $44,820 (or $44,850?). It does not include the $1000 Loyalty Incentive. So with the incentive included, it'd be $38,500. I cannot post the Sales rep info. But if you send me an email, I'd glad to give you him info.
    Good Luck.
  • macapplegirl8macapplegirl8 Member Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread, I'm buying a rx 350 with the luxury package tomorrow, the MSRP is at high 48000, but there's a sale price going on for high 46,000. About how low can I get the car for? And also, someone told me that they get free oil change at Toyota. Does Lexus offer that, if so, how do I go about doing that? Thank you very much
  • wcs1885wcs1885 Member Posts: 15
    You can definately get lower than $46k. That's what the dealer offered me, but I ended up w/ $43500 (premium, nav, comfort package). My $1000 car trade-in was included in that price (I had a really really old car).

Regarding free oil changes. It depends on the dealership. Each one have their own services that they provide. For me, I get 2 free oil changes/maintenance checkups. After that, they give me (10) $25 coupon vouchers that I can use at their dealership if I bring my car in for whatever reason. Plus, if they take a long time to do whatever to your car if you bring it in, they give you a loaner car (free of charge) to drive while they work on yours. You can drop off yours & get a loaner. Or they can come to you to exchange. It's pretty nice.

I've had mine for a month and absolutely love it.
  • faceoff007faceoff007 Member Posts: 12
    Can anyone tell me feature/price difference between Luxury package vs premium+comfort+nav?
    I called a dealer last week and the sales rep said he could do AWD with NAV, which usually goes with Premium and Comfort packages, for $41,500. I think it's a reasonable price.
    Good Luck.
  • daj013daj013 Member Posts: 1
    I can't believe what some of you are paying for this car. Maybe the location has something to do with it.

I purchased a 2011 FWD, navigation, comfort package, and Premium package in Atlanta at the end of January. The car had 400 miles on it and I ended up buying it for $42,710. The out the door price was exactly $45,700 which included the 7% sales tax in Georgia. At the time I thought it was a pretty good price. However after following this forum even, after I bought the car, it appears that I didn't do so good after all.
    How much should I pay for this configuration? I am eligible for loyalty discount as well.
    I'd suggest you to go to Edmunds.com and get the invoice price for the configuration. $1,000 below the invoivce price (before the $1000 loyalty rebate) is a good price. So start negotiation with $1500 below invoice price. At the end, I'd say, with $1000 loyalty rebate, $2000 below invoice price is ok.
  • kkuetkkuet Member Posts: 28
    I'm looking to get a 2011 AWD or FWD with Premium and Comfort packages. But it seems like to get the Comfort Package, I am forced to also get the Navigation. I was messing around on the Lexus website building different configurations. They make the user enter zip code for different package options (I thought it was for marketing purposes, but different zip codes really do produce different option variations). I put in all sorts of zip codes but it doesn't appear that I can get the Comfort without the Nav. I'd appreciate if anyone can comfirm if this is true or have seen the configuration that I'm looking for. Thanks!
    It's true. The Comfort Package only comes with NAV. Originally, I want the Premium and Comfort packages only (because I want the Heated Seats and HID), all the dealers told me that I had to get the NAV if I really want the Comfort. Finally, I gave up on the Comfort, and get the Heated Seats alone without HID.
  • kkuetkkuet Member Posts: 28
    That is exactly why I wanted the Comfort...for the HID and Heated Seats. Looks like the heated seats come as a single option with the Premium but the HID does not. How are the halogen lights? I've had HID for 10 years now and I can't imagine not having them. Might just have to get the Nav...
  • rucshacarucshaca Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2011
    Hi everyone,
    I have got a quote from Herb Chambers in MA for an RX 350 2011 model. They have quoted me verbally the sale price of the vehicle as $38,389/. + NJ tax + 289 doc fees + DMV fees

Following are the details and the MSRP -- Please let me know if i can sign this tomorrow if it;s a fair and good deal ? I live in NJ so i have to drive upto MA to get this done. I could not get a better deal in NJ area...

Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks once again ...

Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 39775.00 $ 39775.00
    Backup Camera mounted in Rearview Mirror ... 350.00
    Heated and Ventilated Front Seats .......... 640.00
    Premium Package Includes: Leather Trim Interi 2400.00
    One-Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Auto-Dimming
    Electrochromic Power Heated Outside Mirrors,
    Power Rear Door, USB Audio Plug, Driver''s Sea
    Steering/Mirror Memory-3 settings ..........
    Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy D 238.00
    Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mo
    Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift 330.00
    Accy Pkg: Cargo Mat, Cargo Net and Wheel Lock 242.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 4200.00 $ 4200.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 875.00

---------
    Total .......................................: $ 44850.00
  • stargazer23stargazer23 Member Posts: 8
    I picked up my 2011 AWD RX350 last week. It has comfort, Nav, and premium, 12 speaker audio, tow prep, wood and leather trimmed steering wheel and knob, plus accy pky. The MSRP is $48385. I got $42350 plus taxes, tags and fees. I was out the door at just under $44200. I did not qualify for the incentive discounts but I could have received those on top of my price. I am thrilled with my car and the price.
    Thanks stargazer23,

seems you have an additional "NAV" to what iam getting for an additional cost of ~4k.
    That's the same configuration as mine. I got mine from a NJ local dealer last week. If the price is after the $1000 loyalty rebate, it's comparable with NJ dealers' quote. If it's not, it's a very good price. I'd say go for it.
    Good Luck.
    Thanks charlieliu.
    No the price $38389 do not include loyality rebate as iam not qualified for that rebate.
    edited March 2011
    Your deal is certainly a good one and I would go for it! But keep in mind, mine not only has the NAV but the comfort pkg as well. Most of the cars in my area are equipped with all three packages and you can't really just get individual options. Good luck with your purchase!

For what it is worth, the NAV really puts this car over the top! I have had the car only a short time and I don't know how I ever lived without it! To anyone on the fence about getting NAV, you really should!
    edited March 2011
    I'd go to some local dealers with this offer to see if they can match it. In case they could, you'd save a trip to MA. Also, get the offer on paper, you don't want to go all the way to MA and found out that they cannot make the deal because it's a verbal offer. It also eliminates any misunderstanding - they might think you're qualified with the 1K rebate.
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    edited March 2011
    I hate to break it to you, but I think I may be driving the only 2010 RX350 that has the premium and comfort package without the navigation in the country.
    Apparently, it was a fluke that this car came this way, but it was perfect for me because I don't need the nav, and I really wanted the rain-sensing wipers, which I had on my '07 RX350 that had just the premium package on that vehicle.

The only downside to all of this is I don't get a back-up camera or a rear-view mirror camera because the car has the auto high-beams with the AFS xenon lights, and no park assist. The car also was the same color as my '07, so no new color for me this time. But I'm loving the xenon lights that turn. They're so cool when you first start the car too with the way they go up and down and settle on center. I also am enjoying the push button start with the smart access.
    Where did you buy it from?
  • lcmikelcmike Member Posts: 3
    Getting ready to buy in Houston within the week. Anyone buy recently and what did you pay?
    Will try for MSRP - $7500 (including loyalty rebate)? Sounds fair?
  • jane3jane3 Member Posts: 21
    I went to a dealer and tried to get a 2011 RX AWD with Prem, Nav, Comfort and remote start for under 41K. The dealer wouldn't show us the stickers, just asked us if we would do 'near invoice'. we took a hard stand to see what they would do. Now gotta try again with others in the areas. I thin MSRP is $48408, like the poster above I am trying for 7500 under MSRP.

Anyone else have luck?
    I got mine for $6030 under MSRP in Northern Virginia. Trust me when I say that was as low as they were willing to go! I did not get the loyalty rebate so if you can get $7000 below MSRP then I think you have a smoking deal!
  • gr8trfoolgr8trfool Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2011
    Don't need to get Nav in Dallas (don't need to get AWD either). Try zip code 75201. THe comfort+premium consolidates to one package and the sticker I think is about $44.5.
  • macapplegirl8macapplegirl8 Member Posts: 3
    I bought my 2011 for 44K with Head up display, 12 speakers, etc. I think it's a really good price
  • thebigd23thebigd23 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Hello... I configured the RX on Lexus.com. I'm confused about the packages. Essentially, there is a Package C, but I do not see a breakdown between Premium, Luxury, and Sports packages anywhere. Does Package C have all of them?

I also added the Comfort Key access option, but I don't see the option for heads up display. Is this an option for the RX?

Are there any options I'm missing? My MSRP is 48,427. The only major option I think I'm missing is the glass break sensor. This is for the FWD. Thanks.
    What was your MSRP? Can you give us the full feature list? is it premium/nav/comfort/headsup display?
  • pitt_manpitt_man Member Posts: 6
    Whats the dealerships name? Is your model AWD + 3 packages. I am in PA and dealers here are not budging much.Thanks
    Lindsay Lexus in Alexandria. Yes it is AWD and three packages plus a few other odds and ends.
    Thanks to this forum, purchased New 2011 AWD (ODO 22 miles) + comf+ nav+ premium + power prep + cross bars for $ 42600 + TTL. I heard from 3-4 dealers that all lexus models will be getting expensive due to Yen's depreciation. So thought it should be good time to buy one now. MSRP was 48664. I had to drive 225 miles down to purchase this but I think it was worth it. What would experts say?
  • lexlovlexlov Member Posts: 4
    Is it a good idea to wait till june to buy a new car ?
  • lexlovlexlov Member Posts: 4
    how is 42350 plus taxes ,tags and fees under 44200 atleast 3000 are taxes alone minimum?
  • feldy1999feldy1999 Member Posts: 3
    Car_man:

I appreciate all the info you provide on this site. It was helpful in buying/leasing my previous vehicles.

Do you know what the residual % and money factor is currently on a Lexus RX350 lease?

I am looking for:

AWD
    Premium Package A
    15,000 miles
    36 or 39 months lease

Thanks for your help!

Jon
  • pltran10pltran10 Member Posts: 1
    I have two questions:

First, when does everyone think is the best time to buy a Lexus RX350? Secondly, when other posters said that one should try negotiating for a number that's $5-$6k under MSRP or $1000-$1500 under invoice, is this number the actual out-of-door price? Or is this the price before tax, title, license and registration charges? Thank you for everyone's time.
    Can't decide between rx350 and x5? X5 gets real pricey with all rx options.
  • greatdongreatdon Member Posts: 3
    Anyone with any luck or connection on getting the 2011 Rx 350 at a GREAT deal in the HOUSTON, TX area??? So far Lexus of Clear lake is giving me $500 over invoice and the same as Westside Lexus. Stearling mccall doesn't have the Metallic black that I wanted. Before I even come in, I'm asking $1,000 under Invoice......is that reasonable?? Thanks
  • daisy2000daisy2000 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    How did you negotiate this...We were told that the internet manager was giving us the bottom line price of 44k less 1k for customer loyalty...

2011 RX 350 + comfort package + nav + premium package 48,404 msrp
    parking assist is included...but it is not an all wheel drive..

By the way we are in California.....

So is this a good deal?

Thank you.....
    2011 RX 350 + comfort package + nav + premium package 48,404 msrp
    parking assist is included...but it is not an all wheel drive..

Internet Manager said $44,000 less $1,000 customer loyalty (if we finance with them)
    Bottom line price $43,000.

Is this a good deal?

Thank you.....
    Not in Virginia! We only pay 3% on new car purchases. Course we also get hit with yearly personal property taxes on our vehicles.
    Congrats on your purchase! Did you get it in Virginia?
    I went back and forth with these two cars also. Bottom line is the Lexus dealership was willing to deal. The BMW dealership wanted to stick close in Invoice pricing. I wanted less than that! :D
    With similar upgrades price seem to be 10K difference. Did you get rx AWD or FWD? How is your driving experience compare to x5?
  • look4adeallook4adeal Member Posts: 3
    We are in the market for a Lexus rx350 w/ nav. + comf+ premium package. Can anyone refer a great dealer in the L.A. area? I heard 41,500 w/TTL is a great price to pay.
    First of all, I selected a dealer with the costco auto program and second thing that helped most was that I took print out of this forum's information.I told the salesman that I was looking for a great deal and not just a good deal. I drove down 220 miles to that particular dealer and I guess he was assured that I was serious about purchasing the car.I was willing to offer 42,500 (max) After 10 minutes of going back-forth on prices we shook hands over 42,600. By the way he started with 43,900.Hope this helps
    Yours was a perfect example to show to my dealer. I agree that taxes add up a huge amount as such.
    Thank you Mr. Pittman...
    Really appreciate the advise:)