Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche 911 Lease Questions

Comments

• kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 64
    Hey guys, I still cannot get a dealer to budge off of their jacked up MF...! Are y'all having to pull teeth for them to do it or are the dealers you go to just not jacking them up? They seemed like they might be willing to do 8%, but with the jacked up MF it is not a deal at all.
  • dalemadalema Posts: 20
    No teeth pulling from two of the dealers I talked to. Another dealer wanted to mark it up - so I just said thanks and moved on.
    How did you go? Manage to work something out?
    How did you go - any luck?
    have a great deal worked out with a dealer that wont upcharge the MF, but having a problem with getting enough for my trade so the deal is on hold...
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi dalema. I believe that the addition of PDK lowers Porsche's residual values.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi gagasguy. You might be able to lock in the current lease program if you place your order by July 1st. If Porsche does not allow rate locks then you would have to use the lease program that is available at the time that you take delivery of your vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    This does sound like a good deal, dalema. Thanks for taking the time to share the details with everyone. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • gagasguygagasguy Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man
    Thanks for the response. Dealer says I can't lock now. Since I want December delivery, order won't be placed until Aug or Sept, and I have to wait until then to lock. Anyone getting contrary info?
  • rw43210rw43210 Posts: 1
    I'll be ordering a 2014 911 C4S Cab in next few days and intend to lease it for 2 years/7500 mi per year. What are current residuals, MF and expected discount off MSRP? Thanks.
    Does anyone have any more information on this $1,000 prepaid MasterCard incentive? I can only find it listed on aol autos here:

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Porsche-911-2013-Carrera__2dr_Rear_wheel_Drive_Coupe/i- ncentives/

No dealer has mentioned it yet, and I haven't heard any confirmation from anyone receiving it. Worth the shot if it is still good.
    Hey guys, thanks for all the help. Put down a deposit on a 2013 C2 coupe thanks to the advice from here. MSRP 100,640, discount 8% + conquest (only $1,352) with $5k down in cash/trade equity covering fees and first mo. payment. Came out to $764/mo before tax ($817 for us Floridians). This is the 24mo lease with 7,500 miles using 78% (PDK rate) and .00200 MF.

Car is Dark Blue with Grey interior and has Prem. Plus pkg, Bose pkg, multi fxn steering wheel, PDK, 14-way sport seats, PDLS, and SportTechno wheels..
    Nice work - enjoy the ride (same color as my one - love it!)!

Good to see you managed to work it all out for what you wanted.

Have fun - puts a smile on my face every day :)
  • jackb0125jackb0125 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

I'm looking at leasing a used 2012 911S cab that was originally sold in january 2012. I'm trying to figure out if the residual should be based on when the car was originally sold (which based on what I've read here for January 2012 would've been around 59% for a 36 mo 10k lease or 52% for a 48 mo 10k lease) or should it be based on something different related to the current date.

Thanks in advance!
  • ron912ron912 Posts: 1
    Hi there, I am looking at getting a 2 year, 12,000 mile lease. From what I have read, the rates are as follows:

MF: 0.002
    C2 with PDK Residual: 78%
    C2S with PDK Residual: 73%

Also, my local dealer will not discount off MSRP for a 2013, has anybody got any experience or recommendations on buying out of state?

Thanks!
  • phxryanphxryan Posts: 4
    Hi Ron912,

I found that Daniel Lee with Park Place Porsche in Dallas was very agressive. Their customer service was awesome. I bought a 2013 Red C2 ($103,840 sticker) for $94,900 with conquest cash (7 series lease gave me $3228 off w conquest). They gave me the .002 mf and my residual was 75% for 27 months with 10k per year. I paid first month and $200 in fees down and ended up at $1010/mo before AZ sales tax of 8.95%. They arranged the shipping of my vehicle to my home in Scottsdale. Tell him Ryan from Scottsdale sent you. He's a nice guy. Good luck.
    Not negotiating off of sticker is ridiculous, I wouldn't even get your oil changed there once you get one from somewhere else. As I mentioned before I got 8% off msrp without having to negotiate, another dealership said 6% off before we even walked in the door. Good luck, let us know how it goes.
  • kevin911kevin911 Posts: 3
    Agreed... ANY dealer should/can give you 5% off right off the bat. Even here in SoCal dealers are willing to work on price and most I have spoken with are very fair.

I was about to lease a 911, but then had some things come up that have postponed my purchase. Was getting a great deal, but I think that the current lease program expired 7/1. Anybody know if the 911 lease described above is still valid?
  • fq1fq1 Posts: 45
    I got 8.5% off plus an additional $2,400 off on an approx. 123.5k C2S on a lease the last day of June. MF was 0.002. The 27-mo residual resulted in about a $25/month lower payment than the 24-mo residual in my case. Did not have to bargain hard and did everything on the phone from a different state and everything went pretty smoothly. I can't say I got a killer deal, but got a pretty decent deal on a car that was very close to what I wanted options-wise.
    Nice work - and sounds like a nice car! What did you option on it?

I was going to do the 27 month but the SA convinced me not to due to paying the 3rd year registration. It does work out to the best lease payment though.

Anyone knowmif porsche continued through with the same residuals, MF and lease conquest post June 30?