Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 300M: Owners Meet!

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Chrysler
Announce 300M owners meets here and tell us how it went!

Comments

• rstilprstilp Member Posts: 105
    This coming September is the 300M Enthusiats Club National Meet in Kansas City MO. Check out the thread on the club message board. Sept. 15,16 &17 2006
  • easyrider300measyrider300m Member Posts: 1,116
    Thanks for the info rick. Sounds like a fun time. Hope a lot of M'ers show up. :)
  • bigmike5bigmike5 Member Posts: 960
    On 7 July weekend the 300M'ers will be meeting along with the Dodge Intrepid guys at the All Chrysler Nationals held at the Fair Grounds in Carlisle, PA. Hopefully the rains will have subsided for that area of the country and the grounds will be dry. Admission to the showfield where we will have a big tent and upwards of 50 300M's and Intrepids is $45 at the door. It was $35 for pre-event registration. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. We anticipate drag racing Friday nite, dyno testing on Saturday, dinner Saturday night in a group, and car judging with awards, etc. Hope some can make it and join us. :shades:
    mea culpa for not getting back on here sooner. Went to the Club meet at All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. It was my first time there but it was awesome. Got really up close with the new Challenger which is now coming out as a 2008 model. Same with the large, large Imperial protype. That car is huge, and stands almost 6 feet high on 22 inch tires. Yow. Don't know if that one will make it to production. We had about 30 M's and a similar number of Intrepids show up. Saw about a half dozen 300s and Chargers. We had a great time and wish more Mers could have attended. Next meet is Kansas City in Sept. Check it out. :shades:
    Just a reminder to those in the area of KC. The big National Meet will be there the weekend of the 15th. Still room for people to show up and carouse with other M'ers. Host hotel is the Clarion Hotel, 39th Street at the Truman Sports complex area. Club rates are still available for a few more days I think.

I am just back from the Woodward Dream Cruise this past weekend and it was again fabulous despite some liquid sunshine. Truly the number one car event on the planet, and always the 3rd Saturday in August.
    Still time to get to KC for the 300M meet at the Clarion and environs near the Ball Park. There is also an airshow that weekend with the Blue Angels. Course they will have to have the afterburners running to stay pace with our M's. Lot of good things planned so if you got an M or wish you had one come on out and see us. Show and shine are Saturday morning. :shades:
    The 300M Mountain Meet is going to start in Virginia and run along the Blue Ridge Parkway I think for some distance. I think it will be next weekend but you can check the Club site for hotel, and etc. They expect the fall foliage to be looking good by the time they make their run. All Mers are welcome to join in the fun. I cannot make it myself as I am about tapped out on trips and $$ after the Woodward Dream Cruise, Corvette Museum Anniversary Bash, and 300M KC meet. I did go to the Mountain Meet last year [we started in Asheville, NC] and we did the Blue Ridge for about 75 miles and then the Biltmore estate, and it was a great weekend.

Hope some of you can make it to the meet. And remember the All Chrysler Nationals will be a big event for us in early July 2007. My M just rolled thru 92K miles and 8.5 years and is still running great. Have a 300M day. :shades:
  • drpixeldrpixel Member Posts: 256
    Yup... any rumors you may have heard are unfounded....! just to bring you up to speed... after getting downsized in 2002, I found a new job in 'only' 2 years locally--no more commuting into NYC. After 9/11, the 'fun' of spending 1 3/4 hours each way from NJ into and back home from NYC sort of lost its fun factor.

Work locally in NJ now, though hours have been cut--seems to be a lot of that going on.... mrs. pixel and I have just become grandparents--our first--a beautiful baby boy named Christopher William Dzienisiweski (31 leters long...!) and its amazig how quickly you can fall in love again.... he's a little over a week old, daughter, son-in-law and Chrsitopher are doing fine! If anyone wants to contact me, I'm at same email address [email protected].... (Sorry, Pat.. a little off topic but I wanted to visit the ol' forum and see who was here.... am glad to see that you're still keeeping an eye on us!!!!

;) the Doc
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Welcome back!

Pat and I split the Sedans forums now, but I'll be sure to send your message!

Congrats on the new grandbaby! :)
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Hey Doc, long time no see!! Congrats on the grandson, that's wonderful! When you have a chance you should post some pics. I'd love to see them and I know all of the ol' 300M folks would as well.

I am certainly glad I do not have to pronounce that last name, though. ;) (zen-is-weski?)

I remember the employment issues and I'm glad you got them at least somewhat worked out.

Welcome back. Don't be such a stranger. We've missed you.
    300M lovers are invited to a meet at Indy on Bump Weekend. The 300M Enthusiasts Club will be staying at the Adams Mark Hotel on Executive Drive, Indianapolis. The dates are 18-20 May 07. A complete tentative agenda is on the Club site. Highlight will be attending the Mayor's Breakfast [$60] with the possibility, if the weather cooperates and prior qualifying is mostly done, of a chance to do a lap on the Brickyard before the Breakfast. The Festival Queen will be announced at the Breakfast, and former champs are expected to be there too, maybe for autographs. Peyton Manning is going to be Grand Marshal for the parade, so he might be there too. We have 19 already signed up for the Breakfast, but if you just want to attend and participate in the other good times, and show and shine, we would love to have you. There is still time to sign up and join us. There will be a lot of great M'ers attending. Life is too short to miss a chance to hit the Brickyard. I have some special awards for attendees. The first 19 signing up and paying for the breakfast get a street sign commemorating the run on the track [if we are able to get it] and the first nine who sign up to attend [but don't do the breakfast for whatever reason and I certainly under the $$ aspect] if they show up will get one of my street signs that read: 300M A NEED4SPEED! I have these specially made for our meets. So, come on out. One day or all three. We would like to meet and greet you. How about Pat showing up too? :shades:
    The All-Chrysler Nationals are the first weekend in July at Carlisle, PA. The 300M Club and Trep group are meeting there again this year. All are welcome to attend. A Trep couple will be married on the show stage during the weekend. A great time is assured. If you are in the area and can make it for all or part of the weekend they would love to see you.

Regrettably, I cannot make it this year as I will be in NE where my daughter delivered early and has presented us with a new Grandbaby girl, and I will be up there helping out.

I apologize for my derth of posts of late, but my system at work now blocks Edmunds forums and I haven't been on Edmunds for a long time at home. Best to Pat and Sylvia.
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Hey Mike, congrats on another grandchild, that's great! :D You take care - and come around on the weekends. We're here!
    The 300M Enthusiast's Club is having another meet, this time in Guelph, Canada, near Ontario as I recall. The meet is the first weekend in August. Check the Club site for hotel and details. I can't make it for this one as I am already committed in August to the Woodward Dream Cruise [with a Vette group] north of Detroit on the 3rd Saturday in August. All 300M'ers are welcome to Club events. :shades:
    Came back from a fabulous Woodward Dream Cruise. If you are ever able to get to the Detroit area on the 3rd Saturday in August, once in your life you have to hit the suburbs on Woodward Avenue from 8 Mile northward to Pontiac. Thousands of classics, prototypes, and custom cars and over a million mellow folks checking them out. The Club is talking about doing a meet up there again maybe next year. If so, I will do a post here. But, notwithstanding, once in your life you got to do it if you can. Even the cruising during the week leading up to Cruise day is incredible. More later.
  • emcmx5emcmx5 Member Posts: 3
    Hi All- - I have a '99 300M- - 69000 miles - WHAT A CAR! You might want to chech-out 300M club.org. I have found this site to be vvery helpful in regards to just about everything that 'happens' to our great car. I have installed a Magna flow exhaust system, a KN 'custom' cold air system and I get 29 to 32 mpg. I live in Kern county in the Tehachapi mountains,4200 ft., and not too aggresive a driver but my experience with this car is GREAT!
    The next big meet for the Chrysler Enthusiasts Club is at the All-Chrysler Nationals the second weekend in July 2008. I would expect between 20-30 M's and a like number of LH platform Treps will make it for this meet. It is the biggest draw for the east coast guys, so if you are near Carlisle this is a great MOPAR take in and you can meet and greet some of the great gearheads in the various LH clubs.

We had a spectacular meet at Indy on Bump Weekend. Got to do a lap on the track and everyone had their photo taken in their M passing over the Yard of Bricks. Got to see them qualify 20 cars on that Saturday. Weather was A-1 and like I said it was a spectacular meet.

We hope to do it again next year so start thinking about joining other great M owners at Indy. :shades:
    The big meet at the All Chrysler Nationals is this coming weekend. It is a MOPARfest to be sure. The Club will be there in force, so if you are in the area, drop by and look for the Intrepid and 300M area of the fair grounds. There should be lots of them there. :shades:
This discussion has been closed.