Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Aftermarket DVD Players

ahaftlahaftl Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Cadillac
We have a 06 SRX and are looking to install an aftermarket DVD Player system. The system we are looking at is the Vizualogic A1000 system. This is the all in one headrest/player set up. Can anyone share any information on this or other brands?

Thanks!

Comments

• hjvincenthjvincent Member Posts: 1
    Hi, i know your posting was back in July but i just joined. I too have an SRX as am considering purchasing an aftermarket headrest system. Was curious what you ended up doing? any recommendations?
    Thanks,
    John
  • ahaftlahaftl Member Posts: 2
    Hi John,

I went with the Vizualogic system. It is great. The actual player is intergrated into the monitor so there is no additional player gear. I the match to the leather was perfect. The headrests are wider (left to right) than the heardrests which came with the car, but I prefer the bigger headrest. The only downside, is you hear the "humming' of the player slightly when you are driving through the headrest--but is not enough to make me take it out. All in all, a good system. Any other ?? let me know. Allison
  • mikephilmikephil Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know were or if I can get a OEM DVD player (prefer non-dealer) for my 04 Suburban? After market would be fine if would integrate with the old one.
    Any thoughts?

Mike
This discussion has been closed.