Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan New Owner Reports

12346»

Comments

• stevedebistevedebi Member Posts: 4,098
    "I have a 2010 Milan V6. My dash lights and navigation screen dim at dusk, or when going into a tunnel or overpass, but thats the only time. I wish it didnt though. "

I own a 2008 FEH, and you should be able to turn off the auto on feature of the headlights. The dash lights are dimming because the car is detecting the darkness of the tunnel as night time, and turning on the headlights (which dims the dash). On my vehicle it is a rotary switch, and only one of the settings is auto. Of course, remember to turn on the lights manually at night!
  • timmie88timmie88 Member Posts: 2
    This was a new one on me. I have 2008 Milan Premier V6 with 48k miles and all of sudden the interior lights started coming on and off by themselves.

According to the dealer the main computer is on the fritz, and needs to be replaced (and they asked for all my keys because once they replace the computer they have to reprogram everything).

Anyone else have this issue?
  • d2013d2013 Member Posts: 1
    We are considering purchasing a 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid with 38,000 mile. I would appreciate some current reviews regarding the overall performance of this car.

Thank You very much
  • captainkeycaptainkey Member Posts: 1
    I've got a 2010 Milan Hybrid with only 13,000 on it.

Best car I have ever owned. I traded my 2011 Prius for it because the seats in the Prius were so uncomfortable. Best think I have ever done.

It drives like a dream, and it is great on the highway. Because the weather has been in the teens, I only get about 35 mpg, but I mainly drive in the city.
    I paid $17,000 if that helps, but it was loaded. Every available option - leather, dvd, voice, etc.

Good luck. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.

Eddie Mikell
    eddiemikelljunk@gmail.com
  • gbuckgbuck Member Posts: 1
    I Have the Same Problem with The Left Tail Light. I suspect a supplier defect.
  • kiwiaudiokiwiaudio Member Posts: 1

I have the tail/brake light issue on my 2010 Milan and have devised an inexpensive repair. I found an 1157 bulb holder that i could replace the turn signal holder with. Rewired it by cutting the tail light wire and running it to the low wattage filament of the 1157, and the turn signal wire to the high wattage filament. Connect the ground wire. Fit red 1157 bulbs to shine through the clear lens and you are good to go. Now the brake lights work as they should and the tail light circuit is removed from the LED circuit board. Parts ran me about $35 as opposed to about $800 for new LED lamps.