Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Accord 2006 Vs. 2007

phillycarsphillycars Member Posts: 9
edited March 2014 in Honda
I'm trying to decide between buying a 2006 Honda Accord V-6 with Nav and the 2007. Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• homerkhomerk Member Posts: 2
    The 2006 and 2007 Honda Accord are one and the same. Getting one is the same as getting the other.
  • louisnlouisn Member Posts: 110
    In this case it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Depends on how much cheaper the 2006 will be. I'd say if it's substantially less go for the 2006. If similiar go for the 2007. I'd say you must save at least grand to get the 2006 to make financial sense if you keep the car less than 5 years.
  • phillycarsphillycars Member Posts: 9
    Well, I decided on the 2006 V-6 Automatic with Nav and I did get a good deal. I got the car for $750 under invoice plus they threw in the moon roof visor for free (cost $120). I had them add fog lights, floor mats, and wing spoiler. The total before taxes and tags was $27384 (before options $26187). I think this was a great deal for the same car as the 2007. :)
  • tallman1tallman1 Member Posts: 1,874
    I hope you paid for the premium floor mats because the 06 comes with floor mats as standard equipment.
  • phillycarsphillycars Member Posts: 9
    I did not pay extra for floor mats.
  • tallman1tallman1 Member Posts: 1,874
    Oh good... your post said that you had the dealer add floor mats. I was afraid they were pulling something on you since the mats come standard on the Accord.
  • rubblerubble Member Posts: 12
    ...Going to purchase this weekend (end of the month!!) and have one quote for an '07 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 with MT for $23,320. That's w/o navigation, but I think a great deal!

Thoughts?
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Try checking in this discussion: Accord Prices Paid & Buying Experience. Good luck!
  • bamaflumbamaflum Member Posts: 39
    Invoice is 24,820. Dealers are getting $750 incentive or you can get the financing. Sounds like a good deal.
  • dairyshickdairyshick Member Posts: 129
    Sounds pretty good to me...I don't think you're going to do much better than at just about any dealer....enjoy it!
This discussion has been closed.