Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hummer H3 GMID

Comments

• ggesqggesq Member Posts: 701
    Hi all,

Does anyone have a GMID certificate available? I am looking to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks.
  • lauriefolinolauriefolino Member Posts: 1
    Looking and praying for a GMID for a 2007 Hummer3. Anyone have one I could use - PLEASE. Thank you.

Laurie
  • mediaguy2mediaguy2 Member Posts: 38
    The discount you will be getting is a gsu or gm supplier's discount. while it's better than nothing, it's not extraordinary. expect about six hundred and change off of invoice. the huge discount is the one that goes to gm employes. the dealer i'm working with first quoted me the emplpye discount even though i gave her the proper i.d. number and code. then after we went to pick out the vehicle she emailed me to say she made a mistake and i was to get the supplier discount. on a 24 month 12000 mile lease my monthly went from $406 wth $1500 out of pocket with the employe discount to over $560 a month with $1500 out of pocket with the supplier discount. a major hit. please make sure this doesnt happen to you. i've now asked that since she gave me the wrong numbers initially that she make good on the deal. no papers have been signed.
  • moon4moon4 Member Posts: 1
    Good morning. I am contacting you via your recommendation to contact richard.ottgm.com regarding a GMID#.
    I am starting my own business and every dollar counts, thus the GMID# would help prior to leasing my 2007 H3. I would greatly appreciate if you could allow me to have your GMID#. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried this email but it would not go through, please help.
    Thank you,
    Jim
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Mark your email public in your Forums Profile and if someone has a GMID certificate, they'll be able to contact you. The profile link is in the left sidebar.
  • bedman1bedman1 Member Posts: 1
    I am getting ready to purchase a H3X and would appreciate any help in aquiring a GMID prior to purchase. Can anyone help a poor East Tennessee boy out on this?
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    I take it you haven't took the time to read the messages here on this site or you would NOT have asked that question without doing what has been asked of you and others. :shades: :P
  • mikeb10mikeb10 Member Posts: 8
    I'm ready to buy an H3X would appreciate any help in getting a GMID cert....Thanks in advance
  • jkessjkess Member Posts: 1
    I'm about to buy a 2007 H3 and fortunately just discovered this forum. If anyone has access to an extra GMID, I would certainly put it to good use. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.
  • wordstewwordstew Member Posts: 9
    My wife is gonna hijack my H3 and leave me with the station wagon. I need a GMID asap. Can anyone out there help me out????

Thanks in advance
  • maadlvnmaadlvn Member Posts: 1
    I'd like to lease a 2007 H3 in the next week or so and would really appreciate a GMID discount. Can anyone help out??

Thanks in advance!!
    Mark. (NY)
  • johnnybravo1johnnybravo1 Member Posts: 1
    Ready to lease a new 07 Ext. Can anyone help with a GMID discount? Please...
  • xk2xbladerx1xk2xbladerx1 Member Posts: 7
    Is the GMID only good for leases? I was planning on buying not leasing one in the Los Angeles area.
    All the GMID is is a discount. How you finance is your business.
    Thanks. In regarads to the GMID, I just did a search and found a random company code i could use because I wasn't getting any feedback on obtaining a GMID. Can I use that and just say an immediate family member works for that company and passed the code along to me? Or will they try to verify that information first?
    GM discounts are for family members and need to be on record with GM. Even the supplier discount requires the persons last 4 digits of his SS # and his date of birth.
    I haven't received anything in the email from you yet. Could you please resend the information? Thanks.
  • dennislewdennislew Member Posts: 2
    Merry Christmas! I'm looking for someone who is willing to share a spare GMID, and an authorization number for the GM Supplier Discount for Friends for the bonus cash offer. I'm ready to purchase a new '07 H3 next week. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated, as it will get me out of my Ford Exploder that much sooner!
    Thanks for your help!
    Dennis
  • morgansmorgans Member Posts: 1
    i am new to this board. I joined out of frustration. I have an h2 i want to trade on a new h3. did the edmunds internet quotes, only got one dealer out of 3 to respond, and their price was less off of msrp than the $1750 available! i kept reading about this gmid, is it available to anyone and if so how do you get one, or can you? Thx
  • ramsey2ramsey2 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease an H3 this weekend. Would someone be willing to help me obtain a GMID and an authorization number for the GM Supplier Discount. Thank you for your help. I can't wait to get my 2007 H3. Thank you in advance.

Dan
  • acavinsacavins Member Posts: 5
    If anyone is looking for a GMID for a vehicle. e-mail me: acavins@sewell.com
  • niceguy753niceguy753 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I sent you a personal e-mail also. I could really use a GMID. My Jeep broke down before I was ready to buy. This would really help. Thanks,

George
  • milhummilhum Member Posts: 3
    Greetings to All,
    In the process to buy a new 2007 H3. Have read about the GMID but not sure if this is legit. Having been under the Chrylser employees' system, this seems to be a great deal. Where do you sign up for the GMID ?
    Thanks,
    Milhum
  • h2fanh2fan Member Posts: 27
    GMID is perfectly legit. It's the discount the GM employees can pass on to their friends. We are all friends here, right? Unfortunately I can not hook you up with GMID, but hopefully some GM employee will visit this forum. I have not seen much activity here lately. Good luck with your purchase!
    If you want a GMID certificate you need to make your email availible and no private. This way one of the GM guys can contact you. If you would take the time to read all the posts here this has been said more times than needed and I can understand why these guys get tried of having to say it.
  • milhummilhum Member Posts: 3
    Thanks all for the encouragement but just can't budge the dealers "bottomline" without the boost of the GMID discount. Does anyone have any to help push my 2007 H3 purchase thru ?

TIA,
    milhum
  • ffo4koochffo4kooch Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Looking to purchase an 07 H3. Would greatly appreciate a GMID or tips on where to get one. Thanks.
    81 posts before yours will give you all the tips you need.
  • car96car96 Member Posts: 2
    If I have a employee friend discount with Chrysler, Jeep, Cadillac....that is not the same as with Hummer right? Even though the dealership I am looking at has Hummer's on the lot.
  • car96car96 Member Posts: 2
    and I have to say, I still do not know who to contact about a GMID discount.

I have been looking at 2007 H3's for about a month in the Houston area and they are pricey, but I am convinced I can get into the one I want at an affordable price, but I am thinking I may need more help......ie, discount.
    maybe you need to read them again as you didn't comprehend what was said in a number of them. IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN'T BE CONTACTED WITH A PRIVATE EMAIL WHICH WAS SAID MANY TIMES. :shades:
  • sladerunnersladerunner Member Posts: 3
    I am posting this message here because it looks like there is some traffice, I am in need of help with a GMID also. I have sent Richard and email and have a NON-private email, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Chris
  • brihobbrihob Member Posts: 2
    If anyone could spare, I would appreciate. Wife is wanting one in lieu of her Buick Rainier coming off of lease next week. Need some help to afford. Any help is appreciated. My email is viewable in my profile. thank you.
  • brihobbrihob Member Posts: 2
    Just got one. Thank you dmathews3. Greatly appreciated.
  • pewterbirdpewterbird Member Posts: 1
    Looking to buy an 07 H3. Any help with a discount?
  • hummercoveterhummercoveter Member Posts: 1
    Wife's car out of commission and need any help to secure an H3 as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
  • h2fanh2fan Member Posts: 27
    As has beeen said many many times, please make sure your email is public, so if someone has a GMId to share, s/he can contact you.

Good luck!
  • humbleaghumbleag Member Posts: 9
    Hello all. My smart buy on my H3 is almost up, I'm ready to get the next one. If anyone has a GMID available, I could use it. e-mail is in profile.

Thanks!
    Scott
  • rikkih3rikkih3 Member Posts: 1
    I really want a H3 and a GMID would be greatly appreciated - can anyone help, please??
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Maybe, but you need to post your email or mark it public in your profile. Or ask people to contact you at your CarSpace email address.
  • ddowlingddowling Member Posts: 3
    Looking to purchase an H3
    Any help would be appreciated
    email: dowlingdh@adelphia.net

Thank you
  • stephpark11stephpark11 Member Posts: 2
    PLEASE SEND ME THE GMID if possible as I am looking to purchase an 07 H3 in the next couple days. thanks!!!! my email is young850@bellsouth.net thanks, Stephanie Valdosta, GA
  • garykygaryky Member Posts: 9
    Looking to purchase a 2008 H3 Alpha
    I currently have a 2006 H3 and want to upgrade to the 2008.
    Please help.
    Any help would be appreciated.

email: garylv98@aol.com
  • edaniels24edaniels24 Member Posts: 1
    Is the GMID discount for the Hummers the same for the Cadillacs? Can someone send me a GMID please? We're not sure which SUV we want yet.
  • alove4alove4 Member Posts: 1
    I'm ready to buy. I found a Hummer H3 that I want. Now all I need to do is find a kind someone who has one they can part with. I thought I'd ask on here in case someone might have one. Thanks,
    Herb :)
  • jfer25jfer25 Member Posts: 5
    My best friend and I are taking the plunge and moving from Nissan Pathfinders to H3s. We are looking to buy in the next 3-4 weeks. We would greatly appreciate any help with GMID for 2 H3s! :)

Thanks!
  • mastourmastour Member Posts: 2
    Looking at the new H3 and would love to get a GMID to offset the hit I'll take with my trade-in.

Thanks
  • m2448m2448 Member Posts: 1
    I am ready to buy and looking for a GMID.

Thanks
  • hummdog3hummdog3 Member Posts: 1
    I am eager to purchase a new H3 and looking for someone to please help me get a GMID. email me if you can help

Thanks
    HD3
  • carecat21carecat21 Member Posts: 1
    To anyone that would like to share a GMID it would be greatly appreciated. I am GM girl to the core but thought a change of pace would be nice (currently driving an Acura). Boy was I wrong! I really want to get back to a GM vehicle and the H3 seems to be calling my name :shades:

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to forums like these and keeps them going!

Carrie
This discussion has been closed.