Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Freestar Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Ford
Share your Freestar purchase experience with others here.

Comments

• datbadatba Member Posts: 3
    i have a 71 mercury montrey for sale it runs but it has not so good seats but everything else is stock and very good.
  • datbadatba Member Posts: 3
    i jus want to know wats a good price for a nice classic car
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
    It looks like you have a conversation going over on the Classic Cars board. That is probably the best place for your question.

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rivercityrivercity Member Posts: 2
    Looks like this has been here a while without much (serious) response. I paid invoice from my 2004 Freestar, SEL. I bought it from a dealer I had bought from several times before so I don't mess around with negotiating. I told them right up front all I would pay was invoice like I had paid for my other cars. I let them respond. I had a trade so I negotiated on it because I didn't want the hassle of selling it myself and I was upside down on it. I didn't like it and want to get rid of it. I knew the book value so I knew what they would offer. They didn't have a van on the lot equipped like I wanted so they got one from another dealer.

I hate the car buying ordeal. I bought a Toyota for my daughter through the web (dealer). Much easier and less stressful.
This discussion has been closed.