Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Suzuki SX4 Meet the Members

erics6erics6 Member Posts: 684
edited May 2014 in Suzuki
General discussion on the Suzuki SX4.

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    No offense, but Meet the Members seems to have a friendlier ring to it than "general discussion" so we've waxed and shined the title. :shades:
  • erics6erics6 Member Posts: 684
    Cool with me. I too would prefer to stay away from a million topics. SX4 is a pretty small group to begin with.
    People are funny - they seem to post more in the small discussions and avoid those with lots of posts, at least until they get comfortable with the forum organization. Maybe this will encourage more new SX4 owners to join in.
  • scotta0e316scotta0e316 Member Posts: 5
    Hi all,

My wife and I are new SX4 owners. It is the wifes car and she just loves it. It is her first new car and she couldn't be happier. I wish we could have gotten one with the "Sport" trim, but not available yet. Looking forward to great discussions.

Scott
  • ratbert1ratbert1 Member Posts: 72
    We ordered the Sport model. It's worth the wait for us. But all trim levels give you great value for your dollar.
  • gemini6toadgemini6toad Member Posts: 5
    Hi all,

I've had my new SX4 (black) for about a month now, and I love it! It's my first brand spankin new car that I've ever owned. Looking forward to moving back to Massachusetts to test out the AWD in the snow.

Gordon
    Congrats Gordon!

When I browse the Suzuki tagged photos on image I don't see any SX4's.

Some of y'all need to get busy and put up some albums there.;)
  • gemini6toadgemini6toad Member Posts: 5
    Here's a link to my SX4 Pics page. I'm driving from San Diego to LA tonight, so I'll really be able to open it up on the freeway and get full use of my iPod connector.

http://public.fotki.com/gemini6toad/random/2007-suzuki-sx4/
    Heh, I like the thumbnail with your thumbnail. :shades:
  • kvandykekvandyke Member Posts: 18
    Members and hosts of these forums might be interested in this article about companies that "mine" info. from consumer forums like this (it specifically mentions Toyota). Sorry if you need to register to read it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/business/yourmoney/17buzz.html?ex=1324011600&e- n=f6a6b0cea054a51f&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Thanks for the link and welcome to the 21st century! :)

tidester, host
  • kvandykekvandyke Member Posts: 18
    The NYTimes? Aren't they still printing stuff on dead trees? The Gray Lady is a couple of centuries behind. :shades:

About the buzz marketing influence, can we all please talk about how every car made is $8,000 overpriced and how they all need to come standard with NAV and with the hood welded shut so we can forget about going back to the dealer for maintenance? Hey, if we get enough buzz going it could happen. :)
  • love_doctorlove_doctor Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I just purchased my new Silver SX4 Sport yesterday. I'm very excited about the car. I will post pictures up soon... In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my last project: http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/22737

And here is more about me:

http://www.tampaforums.com/index.php?page=Profile&userid=22737

I love to modify cars as you can see and can't wait to start on this new SX4. :)

PEACE-
  • jbrew7jbrew7 Member Posts: 17
    Just purchased a Copper SX4 Sport, MT. I live in the Sierra Nevada Mts (near Lake Tahoe) and needed an economical AWD. We had some snow here the other day and the car handled great. Went right through chain controls with no hassle.
  • mandi79mandi79 Member Posts: 12
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have an 08 SX4 Sedan--AT.
    Mods on the car are:
    RRM Header, CEL Eliminator, Underdrive Pulley, SRI.
    Groundwire Upgrade, Debadged, Pilot Fogs, Chrome Taillamps, Beltronics RX65, DRL Disabled, 3M Tint.

Thanks Mandi
This discussion has been closed.