Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac STS/STS-V: Meet the Owners

Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
edited March 2014 in Cadillac
Here's a place to list the particulars about your own Cadillac, and also to introduce yourself to other owners--what part of the country you're from perhaps, how long you've owned your Cadillac, maybe special features you've added or ordered, trips you've taken.

After you've introduced yourself and your car, take a look at the list of discussion currently in progress in the STS Group:

STS Group List

Comments

• impatientimpatient Member Posts: 1
    Cadillac says they are perplexed. My voice recognition system on the 2008 STS rarely recognizes my voice.

When I give it a proper command proper meaning its listed in the very-hard-to-understand manual, the system says "Pardon," I repeat the command and it says Pardon after repeating the same command again it says, "Command not recognized".

Entering a voice tag is even more stressful. If I am lucky enough to get the car to recognize when I say "Phone dial name" and it says Name Please"

I then say Bernies Cell and the system will respond Mary's Home, is this correct? I then say no and the system says Command not recognized.

I have a friend who is the local Ford Dealer. He teases me that a $18,000 Ford has a great VR system, while I paid over $50k for the Cadillac and the VR does not.
  • cadsts08cadsts08 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem I just picked up the STS 08 and it does not recognize my voice and gives me similar errors.

I am not sure how to fix the prob yet have u tried calling cadillac?
This discussion has been closed.