Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2009 Mazda6

Comments

• Options
    aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    I really liked the old Steel Gray that Mazda had from 03-05. That was a really nice gray. Also, Mazda has a Metropolitan Gray on the Mazda3, and that, IMO, is the best gray they have.
  • Options
    jeffyscottjeffyscott Member Posts: 3,855
    Gray is my favorite color, unless there is a blue-gray color such as Ford has offered on some cars from time to time.

Have not seen the Comet Gray, but my 2007 is Tungsten Gray and some have said that color had a bit of purplishness to it also. From the images on mazdausa.com Comet Gray appears to be darker than the old Tungsten Gray. I'd have liked the gray to be a bit darker than I what I have.
  • Options
    kapaaiankapaaian Member Posts: 39
    Comet Gray is virtually identical to Galaxy Gray on the Mazda3. There is a blueish hint to it. If you want the purple hint, that was Violet Gray (which is the color of my 6 ;-) It is a very reflective color and takes on what is around it. If you have it next to something red or cherry, it'll look purple.

Also, I couldn't find the post of what the person looking for an S Sport was wanting as far as color, but we have a red with black S Sport now as well.
  • Options
    kapaaian-

Be careful, we are not allowed to market ourselves here to sell cars personally. I'm not saying that you were, I just wanted to let you know we can't ;)
  • Options
    Ah. Did not know that. Uh, I retract that statement....
  • Options
    How are you guys doing with the 09 Mazda6? We have had quite a bit of traffic, and have sold a decent amount. I tend to see the most interest in the Grand Touring trims. That's a sheer contrast to last year, when everyone was interested in the "bargain buy" Value Edition.
  • Options
    I've sold 6 since we've had them. 2 SGT Navs, 2 IGT w/moon and 2 Itr with moon. oddly enough, the first two were both black, the next two both red, and the final two both comet.

As a dealership I think we've done about 12 of them. 1 Sport manual, 1 sport auto, a few i tourings with roof, then mainly S and I Gt's.

And yeah, it is very nice being able to sell all facets of the car again and not even have to talk about deal. We've got a honda dealership in our auto group too, and it really is an amazing difference between the two cars. Really the 6 S Gt is more in line with a non-s type TL right now to me and I sell it that way.

Oh, if you've got M-Drive access, two new commercials are up. Check out the "Factory" one. Very nice.
  • Options
    austinman7austinman7 Member Posts: 313
    I'm the one interested in the s sport model. I think I've settled on a silver exterior/black interior combination as my first choice.

It is at least heartening to know that your dealership has two s sport models -- that's two more than all the dealers convenient to me (within 100 miles, using the Mazda website inventory search) have on hand. I appreciate the information, even if Edmunds doesn't want that to spill over into selling, which is understandable.

Hopefully, that's a common enough color combination that one will show up eventually. If not, maybe a dealer swap becomes the only answer. Apparently, Mazda USA and/or dealers in general look on me as a very, very minority customer, based on current projections or on their buyer profiles from the past. That's just the breaks, I guess.
  • Options
    ...for aviboy97 and kapaaian:

How up-to-date do you think the Mazda USA website individual dealership inventories are?

If you looked at yours this afternoon, how accurate would it be?

Thanks.
  • Options
    So it seems that your Mazda6 business is similar to ours.

I do have M-Drive access. I like the "factory" one much better then "stadium" one that has been showing.

I thin the "stadium" one was designed for people to inquire about the car at their local dealership, since the commercial does not go into detail.
  • Options
    minarets2minarets2 Member Posts: 11
    i must say i was impressed. i am looking for an "office on wheels" as i currently drive a 4 cyl Camry that is a company car. they are taking the compant cars away from us going forward (well, when our milage is up on our current cars) and i want a G8 GT but that isnt the most practical thing as i will be replacing tires all too often. i drive 50k to 60k miles a year.

the features on the new 6 have me very interested, that and the new look and size. i will never drive a 4 cyl again. i carry 4 adults regularly in my car and need to carry golf clubs often too. all that was met with satisfaction upon my test drive today. i do not really care for the dash layout, but again, most of the features are nice enough for me to look past that.

how does the Bluetooth work? Infiniti/Nissan's version in multiple cars i have heard it, is very hard to hear/understand the driver talking. or i guess i should say the outgoing was very hard to hear.

i obviously didnt get to see this "entry lighting" that i have read about. can someone explain that? the interior at night is something id like to see. i am not a hug fans of red interior lighting....i prefer the Acura Blue...but...

also, the xenon lights...how are they? a definitive line? good output? and i assume the fogs are white-yellow?

the BOSE i did not get to try other than the radio, but that isnt a very good test, since a large part is reception. i am dissapointed in the amount of 6 available right now. all the dealers around here have maybe 1 or 2. the 6 is a mass mover. there needs to be at least 5-7 on each lot, imo...even this early on in its release.

the salesman said today theu are offering 1.9% financing on these. is that across the board right now?

hard to find a lot of feedback on these as there isnt a real good forum on the 2009 6 anywhere on the web...well, besides here, that i have found
  • Options
    I tend to see the most interest in the Grand Touring trims. That's a sheer contrast to last year, when everyone was interested in the "bargain buy" Value Edition.

Would that be typical that the "gotta have it" buyer of a brand new model will more often be one who will load it up?
  • Options
    yankeekm91yankeekm91 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for the info on the colors...Does anyone have any pictures of the car in Kona Blue and Comet Gray?
  • Options
    maximusrtcmaximusrtc Member Posts: 17
    1.9% financing? Nothing's showing on Mazda's webpage, but I'm very intrigued at the possibility of this...

Speaking of incentives, anyone wish to guess if there will be any national incentives coming in October on new 6? (maybe the 1.9% mentioned above?)

Will the s-plan rebate likely continue as well?

I'm getting very close to signing a deal but, as always with a car purchase, it's tempting to wait a little longer to see if the deal changes..

thanks
  • Options
    Umm, no. There isn't going to be any 1.9% on the new 6. If a car is selling briskly, there are no incentives. And especially when a car just launches, a brand will likely hold off as long as possibe. Given the press and praise it has been garnering, they have no reason to "panic" and offer any rebates or anything on it. That would make the car suffer from stigma of rebate an incentive. The 6 offers features of a luxery, for a price in line with normal car lines. That is how mazda "incentivizes" it. They did the same thing with the Mazda3 which actually did force the hands of the Japanese big 3 to offer more features on their compacts. The best to hope for for a while will be the loyalty and S-plan programs. Both of those won't be going anywhere for a long time.
  • Options
    There is no 1.9% financing on the 09 Mazda6. What they told you is BS, unless the dealer is buying down the rate from a local bank internally.
  • Options
    well, that would make more sense. i was shocked when he said that being as this car is less than 3 months old.

anyone want to describe the "welcome lighting" when entering the car?

also, the side mirrors are too small. the blindspot thing is welcome.
  • Options
    jason777jason777 Member Posts: 56
    Are there any dealers in Ohio on here or can someone recommend a dealer in Ohio. I am Canadian so I need someone willing to sell to a canadian.
  • Options
    Legally new cars cannot be sold into canada I'm afraid. We also cannot buy new cars from Canadian dealerships (like diesel smart cars...) Used cars are a completely different matter though so if you can find a dealership in the U.S. that does Demo's since Mazda does not have a demo program and a demo will be considered a used car when they're done with it. In Ohio, the only dealership I know of off hand that does demos is Chuck nicholson. No, that is not my dealership, we don't get demos :-(

The welcome lighting is when you open the car door, if you do not turn on the car quickly, the floor lighting is on, then the dash (instrument) and stereo lighting. It's kinda near and just provides a little extra light if you don't start quickly. I'd say it only comes into play maybe 1/20 times you would get into a car, but is neat looking when you see it.

The xenon's cast a distinct line (as do all mazda xenons) and have a manual leveling with 4 settings. Fog's are standard color (which is actually law. The law is also the reason why factory fog lights never work with the normal lights on, or with your brights)

The bose is very impressive, but you need the right source. A normal burned CD comes over pretty quietly. A pressed (retail) cd sounds awesome though. So does the aux input. If you burn a CD, I recommend raising the "volume (or whatever it's called)" of the cd if your burning program allows it.

I've never heard any complaints about the bluetooth on either the CX-9, or 2009 CX-7's including a woman who got a 2009 cx-7 explicitly for the bluetooth. This is one of those, if you don't hear complaints, I think it's good things, because i'm not gonna get a call from a customer saying "Oh my god, that is the greatest bluetooth EVER" kinda thing.

Mazdausa is pretty up to date on it's inventory, but it also (unless it has changed recently when our online inventory system was updated) tends to show cars that are still up to 2 months away from the dealership. I.E. If it has a vin no matter where it is, it shows up.

I know I'm a broken record, but it really is much easier to just go to a dealership and have them locate the car for you. No dealership I know of will charge for a locate as long as they don't have to flat bed it (usually 300 miles or less). And if you are someone who insist your car be "undriven", order one or get a life.
  • Options
    rvsecarvseca Member Posts: 3
    i just purchased a mazda 6 from CLIPPINGER MAZDA in california. dealership had excellent service by the way. do you know if there are going to be any assesories for the mazda 6 such as a rear spoiler? or chrome door guards?
  • Options
    dont know about door handles, but their is a spolier available...at least in the literature for the 09 6
  • Options
    dman24dman24 Member Posts: 11
    Hey all, I read in the Mazda 6 brochure that there is an iPod integration module that be installed. This is different from the aux input. How does this work/sound? Does it display tracks? If you dont have the nav system what would the difference be? I guess this would probably be a question for kapaaian or aviboy. Thanks!
  • Options
    rvsecarvseca Member Posts: 3
    yes the mazda 6 does have an option for an iPod integration module it is different from the aux input. i have one in my car it sounds phenomenal it does display tracks; the song title and artist if you dont have navi i works the same through the display on top of the navi where the time and temperature are
  • Options
    Since I've been posting about the scarcity of the s sport model, and you responded to my inventory question in the prior paragraph, I'll assume you're also referring to me in the next paragraph about doing a dealer trade, which you conclude with with the admonition to "...order one or get a life."

"Get a life"? What have I said that would call for that kind of flippant sarcasm? If I've been offensive, please let me know in what way and I'll try to avoid it in the future. I've been trying to make my posts as objective and respectful as possible.
  • Options
    Nah, that wasn't aimed at you at all. And if I offended I apologize as well (I didn't take offense either). It was a general thing. More people than you would expect go ape **&& if you tell them that their only option for the perfect car for them has to come from michigan or West virginia and will have 250 miles on it.

I've seen it bad enough that people will actually go to a second color choice on a car instead of take one with 250 miles on it. Those are the people who need to get a life.

I would hope if you went to a dealership and they said "yes, we can get you a black on black S Sport, but it will have 257 miles on it when it get's here" you would say "sure, that's fine" as opposed to "I'd rather you pay 500 dollars to have it flat bedded and I won't pay any more for this service" or "i'll take the red you have here"
  • Options
    When a new vehicle is launched, like the 09 Mazda6, you get those people who will not budge on what they are looking for, and will either pay more money for what they want, or just be a royal pain in the @$$ just because if the "gotta have it" factor. I deal with those people every time a new car is launched.

I, for one, hate to get cars from other dealers. With Mazda, dealers are reluctant to swap. It's not like a Honda or Toyota where there are so many dealers to choose from and the cars are a dime a dozen.
  • Options
    It's not like a Honda or Toyota where there are so many dealers to choose from...

While there are slightly more Honda and Toyota dealers in my area, the domestics are the ones with a lot of dealerships. For example, within 15 miles of my home there are 3 Mazda, 4 Toyota, 4 Honda, and 9 Ford dealers.
  • Options
    3 Mazda dealers in a 15 mile radius?
  • Options
    rmc77rmc77 Member Posts: 2
    Hey man, don't feel bad. I had a choice between the Comet Gray, Black, Silver and Sangria red and it was easy...the Comet Gray. I love the color! Its grey at a distance and as you approach it becomes a carbon blue color..its one of my favorite things about the car.
  • Options
    m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago and there are three Mazda dealer within about 10 miles of my house(I bought from one of them) and two more that are probably 15-20 miles away.
  • Options
    rmc77rmc77 Member Posts: 2
    Before I got into my new Mazda6 I had been trolling around on these boards reading everyone's comments and opinions, and it helped me a lot! So I thought after having the car for about three weeks now I would give something back to the people and give you a little report.

First off, I LOVE the 2009 Mazda6. I have a iTouring w/Conv. pkg. and Moonroof/Bose pkg. in Comet Grey with black interior. A few of my favorite things about the car:

1 - The overall drive. The car is smooth, handles very nicely and has a much quieter cabin then previous models (I came out of a 2004 Mazda6 sport). The iModels do not have the punch of the sModels, but it is more than efficient. I went for better MPGs, but as the engine breaks in I am finding that it has more than enough juice to pass cars on the HWY and get off the line if need be. They tightened up the turning radius and it is appreciated. I live in a high-rise building and park in a garage beneath it with some tight corners, the turning radius makes a huge difference for me in this situation.

2 - All the little nuances. The bluetooth is excellent, some critics say they had a tough time getting the bluetooth to understand them, I have had NO such problems. I use it pretty much everyday to make phone calls and it works flawlessly. Depending on who I am calling, sometimes I have to turn the volume up a bunch to hear them well, but I think that is more their individual phones then the Mazda bluetooth integration, either way its a great feature! The sirius satelite radio is addictive, I will def be paying the monthly once the free 6 month trial expires. The sound system as a whole with the new Center Point surround sounds brings my CDs to a whole new level. I had the Bose in my previous mazda6 but the new one trumps it through and through, its sounds great. People get in my car and comment on the sound system unsolicited. The keyless entry is also convenient. There is a little rubber button on the handle that allows you to lock the door when exiting, so you never have to take the key out of your pocket. Its a nice feeling to walk up to your car, hear a little beep and the doors unlock, it gives you a feeling of "me and my car" - if that makes any sense?

3 - The overall interior look. With the convenience pkg. you get the cloth w/leather trim, and I think it looks sweet. Its very different from anything else I have seen, and in my eyes is the best of both worlds. You get the comfort and warmth of the cloth, with the easy maintenance and sleek look of the leather, goodtimes!

4 - The color. I have read on here that some do not like the Comet Gray, but I LOVE IT! It was originally my third choice, but after driving up to the dealership for the 25th time and viewing all my color options, it became my ONLY choice. It is a nice mid-tone grey from a distance, but as you approach it take on a carbon blue color..not purple at all where I live. Under fluroscent lighting, as in my garage, it has some silver tones and looks a bit more metallic, it really is fun and I am very happy with the choice.

5 - Blind Spot Monitoring, this is very nice, especially driving around the NYC area with all the traffic, it helps a lot when needing to switch lanes quickly, gives you a sense of security. My fiance is obsessed with this feature and is insanely jealous her LE Highlander does not have it..OH YEA!!

6 - Steering wheel rap, I just am totally hooked on the way it feels, its a mental thing that makes the ride more enjoyable.

Some CONS:

1 - They got rid of the mute button on the steering wheel...I loved this on my old mazda, wish it would have stayed, especially with how loud I thump my music.

2 - Welcome lighting, I am not sure if mine is even working, if it is I cannot tell the difference. I am going back to the dealer to have them take a look at sometime next week.

3 - Storage. Although I do like the sliding armrest, at 6'3 it helps me a lot, I miss the duel console in the center for storing the little things, leaving the main compartment open for CDs and whatnot...oh well!

4 - Michelin Tires...I HATE michelin..thats right, I am using the word HATE about Michelin. I went through 4 tires, individually with bubbles and sidewall tears in my old mazda, I wish they would get away from these, but alas, they are still there. thank god for tirerack.com.

All in all, I am really enjoying this car. So far I am getting 23-24 mpgs with about 50/50 hwy to stop and go, but I am only on my second tank of gas and expect this to go up a bit as the engine settles in. In my mind you cannot beat this car for the money, with all the features, the drive, the smooth transmission that def compares to Nissan's CVT tranny, its a lock.

I checked out the Accord, Malibu, Legacy, TSX and Fusion. I had it down to the Mazda6 and the Fusion, since you get A LOT more for your money, but the Mazda just drove better. The legacy is a great car, but you would need a fully loaded one to get the options I have in my new 6, and the price gets up there even with their great lease programs. The Malibu lease programs SUCK, pretty sure they did away with them anyways. The TSX is great, but too expensive in relation to the Mazda, and to be honest, the Mazda has a smoother ride and better MPGs in the iModels. I am S-Plan, so with S-Plan, $1,000 loyalty rebate and $500 MAC new Lease incentive, I got the car for about $1,400 below invoice...it was an easy decision, and one I am extremely happy with.

Take it for what it is..cheers.
  • Options
    i know i can get x plan pricing, but what is S plan?

i know A plan is for emloyee/family
  • Options
    maltbmaltb Member Posts: 3,572
    X-plan and S-plan are the same thing: discounted fixed pricing.

X-plan is Ford employees/affiliates. S-plan is Mazda affiliates/dealer employees.
  • Options
    so i could get a loaded GTs w/o nav, say $30,500 MSRP for around what? anyone know?
  • Options
    maximusrtcmaximusrtc Member Posts: 17
    S-plan is dealer invoice, which equals edmunds invoice pricing + a regional "assessment" charge, which here in Ohio is $196 (others have posted between $200-$250).

So basically go to edmunds invoice pricing for that vehicle, add about $200 and that's the s-plan price. There is also a $400 s-plan rebate that the dealer should give you.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    To my knowledge, not all regions have the $400 S-Plan rebate.
  • Options
    so how are the cloth/leather seats? that sounds nice actually. the lack of back and butt sweat (yummy) still with the look of leather.

i really do like this car. id like to see one at night, or inside at least. this may be my next company car...this or a pontiac G8 GT
  • Options
    Yes, three Mazda dealers within 15 miles. Yes one is Mazda/VW, one is Mazda/Hyundai, and one stand alone Mazda.

I also have 3 VW dealers within about 15 miles.

In comparision, Honda and Toyota seem to be really under-dealered considering the number of vehicles they sell.
  • Options
    The nearest competition to me is a 35min drive!

I guess with 3 dealers that close, it's easy to get a low low price. I suppose that may be why the prices I see Mazda's being sold for over there are drastically lower then what they sell for over here.
  • Options
    kipdkipd Member Posts: 4
    I've always understood that dealers would still negotiate an X-Plan/S-Plan price since X-plan/S-Plan is basically like another incentive from the manufacturer that the dealer is compensated for...so they're still making their profit and there is still "money on the table" to negotiate. I find plenty of people online say that X-plan/S-plan prices are non-negotiable. What have you found to be true?

I realize there may not be much room for negotiating anyway on a brand new vehicle, but wondering if I should try.
  • Options
    Technically, yes that is true that a dealership is compensated for S-plan. But first, if you get caught selling an S-plan vehicle for anything but S-Plan, you can lose your rights to sell it and basically get in deep doo doo. Second, if you come into a dealership and try to negotiate on S-Plan, typically you'll get shown the door. S-Plan is what dealership employees (except for Gold Cup dealers) pay, and to ask to pay less than an employee of the company is downright insulting.

"leaving money on the table" is what is supposed to happen in a capitalist society. The way you phrase that, you seem to have the belief that a dealership shouldn't make any profit on the car. This is the primary reason why more and more marques are making the compensation to dealerships more and more complex because if it's easy for someone to figure out, they want it all. That's why there are Care bonuses, and stair steps, and S-Plan and Holdback and Stand Alone bonuses.

If you're S-plan, that's the best price you should expect unless you work for a gold cup dealership or work for MNAO. If you're not, current "good deals" on the car, and if you want to minimize your haggling, offer to pay 500 over invoice on i SV's and Sports, 800 over on i tourings and s sports, 1000 over on tourings and gt's and 1300 over on Nav cars.

That's between 3.5 and 2% profit. If that's not fair, never ever buy jewlery again because you'd choke if you knew their mark up. Let's put it this way, we make less on a fully loaded 42 thousand dollar CX-9 sold at sticker than most jewlers do selling a 1.5 karot wedding ring.

Okay, rant over. Everyone on both sides amkes buying a car so much more immensely difficult than it needs to be. I just hate the belief perpetrated by all "car buying" advice segments that your goal as a consumer is to allow the dealership no profit. The only thing dumber is the "spring your trade on at the end" theory. That's the most worthless tactic (and transparrent). I don't lie to you (you being a general customer), don't lie to me. If you do, and I catch you in it, we do kick you out and have done it in the past.

Second rant over.

Oh, and where we're at, I can drive to 3 other dealerships in under 20 minutes.
  • Options
    I know this is the wrong thread to add to what you said, but basically in the mind of a customer , dealer profit = getting ripped off.

Last I checked this is a capitalist nation, and businesses are in business to make money. Anyway, that is a discussion for another thread.

As for S-Plan, you are right. You cannot take a lower price (or higher) then S-Plan and still collect the S-Plan compensation, or Mazda will audit you, and possibly be open to fines and added restrictions! That is why dealers will be very very stern, and will not hesitate to show you the door if a customer try's to negotiate S-Plan. One should be lucky the dealer even accepts it. Remember, S-Plan participation is not required by Mazda!

All those who have been negotiation with a dealer that is willing to accept S-Plan on an 09 Mazda6, consider your selves lucky. There are a few around me who don't on 09 Mazda6's and any Mazda3.

BTW, we are Gold Cup. Are you?
  • Options
    Yeah, Gold cup this year for the first time. our dealership is just about 5-6 years old though.
  • Options
    Ours too. We have had the Mazda franchise since 03
  • Options
    kipdkipd Member Posts: 4
    Thank you both for the info. Appreciate it. I don't plan to attempt to negotiated given how new this car is and that there is a specific one that I want. Just going to make the deal at the S-plan price. And if that's the rule the dealer is supposed to live by per Mazda, then I'm not going to ask them to break that rule anyway. As a former Ford Motor Company corporate employee, I know that people do negotiate on A-plan pricing (or at least they used to).

I understand that the dealer has to make money for a capitalist system to work. But it is also true that in a capitalist system the buyer attempts to get the best deal he/she can get. It has to work both ways or the system fails. Dealers try to get as much as they can and buyers try to pay the least. Understand it's frustrating to a dealer if a customer want you to make $0 profit, but with the complexity of incentives, dealer hold-back, financing, etc., it's very tough for anyone to really understand how much a dealer is or isn't making.
  • Options
    A-Plan for Ford is the true employee price.

I can't say I disagree with your last statement, however, we are in a capitalist society is. Everything is always about making money for personal gain in every business.
  • Options
    crashcourse23crashcourse23 Member Posts: 1
    I paid 1500 under invoice today for an 09 I sport 6 spd, at a dealer in Mass. No s-plan or anything dealer called me during the week and said if I bought it by the weekend he'd give it to me for that price and he did.
  • Options
    hoysum81hoysum81 Member Posts: 5
    hello everyone. I got the 09 mazda 6 gt the first day it came out and I am really happy with it. For the price, cannot ask for more. its a wonderful car. but recently, i been having a couple of little problems, i hope someone can help me here. first is, yesterday the warning for low air pressure on tire monitoring went on. so, i went to gas station and checked the pressure. for some reason, 3 of my tires says 22 psi and one was 19 around. so, i assume that was the reason i had the warning, so i put more air into it. but then i found out all the wheels should have 32 psi. so, i want to know, is it 22 or 32? if its 32, why are all my tires 22. also, the tire monitoring warning is no longer on. my second and more important question is regarding the push start button. for some reason, for the past 2 weeks, sometimes when I push the start button to start the car, it wouldnt start. it would turn on half way and then turn off. my friend tried it and it was fine. most of the time, its fine for me too, but sometimes it happens. I am thinking maybe is the way I press the button or something. maybe i am not holding on the brakes long enough. can someone help me out here. I know i have warranty, plus i hope these are small problems, so i dont have to go back to dealer, too much hassle. thank you everyone. laters
  • Options
    ohblueohblue Member Posts: 39
    I think that instead of complaining that consumers try to get the best deal possible, you should complain about the auto industry itself. Where else does a consumer have to go through the BS games they have to just to buy a car. They set up the rules and the consumer is the bad guy for playing by them?

When you go to Giant Eagle, do you ask the produce guy to go in the back and ask the manager if you can have those apples for 20 cents less a pound?
  • Options
    tom17tom17 Member Posts: 134
    When you start the car you need to keep your foot on the brake until the car is running. I think you are removing your foot early. Should not have to hold the button in for a long time, but must hold your foot on the brake. Start the car with your foot on the brake and just keep it there until you put the car into drive (or reverse).

As for the tire pressure, the 32 PSI pressure is the right one. The dealership probably did not set the pressure right before they delivered the car.