Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

" Designed at Mitsubishi Motors studios in Europe and Japan, the Lancer sports sedan shares its stunning design language with the much-acclaimed Mitsubishi Design Europe-penned 2005 Concept-X and Concept-Sportback show cars.

Its low stance, long hood / short deck proportions, wide track, trademark "shark nose" and distinctively deep set "eyes", all bring a new meaning to the concept of sports sedans - very much in line with both Mitsubishi's "Japanese Modern" design philosophy and its peerless credentials within 45 years of racing.

To be launched progressively in world markets from Spring 2007 (North America), the Lancer sports sedan will form a full family of cars with dynamic qualities to match their looks all across the range: from entry models (1.5 litre 110 ps engine in Europe) right up to the all-new Lancer Evolution supercar, including diesel power (Europe), a high performance 2.0 litre turbo gasoline version and other variants."

Press Release from MMNA

Comments

• moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    Pictures and limited specs. are now available for the 2008 Lancer. What do you think of the styling and it's chances for success in the marketplace?

May I request in advance to please not post "it looks like xxxxx"?
  • mirde98mirde98 Member Posts: 95
    Look's hot indeed! Look a bit like a Acura TSX. Great improvement from the bland previous generation. Reliability have always been good on past Lancer's and Mitsubishi's in general. I hope same trend continues with this new platform, engines and transmissions. including the CVT. Thumbs up!!!! ;)
  • rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580

Will be at the dealerships at early 2007 (no exact date).
    Engine: new 152hp 2.0L 4Cyl
    Trans: 5 speed manual or 6 speed CVT (Sportronic) with paddle shifters for GTS trim
  • dodo2dodo2 Member Posts: 496
    I'm curious about the tranny options on the non-GTS models. Not quite clear from the Mitsubishi press release.
    " When equipped with the CVT, the Lancer GTS exclusively features a 6-step Sportronic(R) mode using magnesium steering wheel paddle shifters."
    So what is the tranny option for the rest of the trims? They only mention the 5-speed manual for all trims as standard.
    Yep, it's quite vague. I hope they offer the 6 speed Sportronic as an option across all models. the 6 speed sportronic in the 07 outlander is great. Smooth transition from 1st to 6th gear, and you can hardly sense it shift. From your quoted line, I think what they meant was the paddle shifters were offered only for the GTS. But no biggie, because you can always shift using the stick shift, and my guess is that lower end trims will get the Sportronic trans, but with stick shifting only.
  • mirde98mirde98 Member Posts: 95
    Does anybody knows if that 08 Lancer engines and transmissions are made and built by Mitsubishi in Japan? Or is that "world" engine from Hyundai/DCX/Mitsubishi? :confuse:
    From the press release, it mention only of the global platform, but not the global engine. The 07 Outlander however has both the global platform and global engine. The global engine was just "designed" in collaboration with the manufacturers you mentioned, but the ones on the Outlander are built by Mitsu.
    The block is the only portion of the engine that is shared by the partners for the world engine.
  • rockyleerockylee Member Posts: 14,014
    Does anybody know ? Anyone have any interior photo's of the EVO ? is there going to be leather seats, navi, and any other creature features worth mentioning ?

Rocky
  • kipilcokipilco Member Posts: 3
    does ne one know the exact date that the new 2008 lancer become available in the dealership? :confuse:
    It will be in dealerships by March 07.
    does ne one know the exact date that the new 2008 lancer become available in the dealership?

Exactly which dealership?
  • iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    eyes upon for a purchase next. The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES model, the middly-appointed model, has everything I'm looking for. The base Lancer for 2008, the DL, is rumoured to be priced around $14,000. That should price the ES about $15,499, which should work out fine for us.

Look closely above at the numbers in the middle. It looks like a temp.gauge(outside temp.gauge) and a running computation miles-per-gallon-onamer there. Very nice. The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES comes with front disc brakes and rear drum brakes and ABS with Electronic Brake Force Distribution for added safety.

Estimates are for the DL(low end Lancer) model pricing at around $14,000. Like to see what they're pricing the ES at. I want one!

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

the 2008 Lancer and now I want the GTS(top 'o the line)model. It's has a leather-wrapped steering wheel, bluetooth, 7" Nav screen, auto start and auto open fob and a 650 watt Rockford Fosgate stereo. That does get my imagination going.

Plus, I like how the '08 Lancer looks with the bodykit and valance popped on. Accentuates the shark-nose look a lot more and draws the viewers focus in towards the center when looking straight at the handsome 4-door.

that I would like to get, in 5-speed manual transmission
    form.

Notice the short deck lid at the rear of the car. The storage would have to be kind of limited in the trunk. The GTS model shown has a subwoofer for a Rockford Fosgate 650 watt stereo located in the trunk, too.

here's a color lineup for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. I am leaning strongly towards the Apex Silver or Electric Blue.

The following blurb is right from Mitsubishi media service.

The Color of Performance
    "A new color palette reinforces the Lancer design's strength and presence. The 2008 Lancer offers a choice of eight exterior colors: Graphite Gray has a strong mechanical quality; Apex Silver conveys a forged, mechanical look; Aqua Green is a fashion-inspired aqua-tinted silver with a metallic sheen; Electric Blue is a vivid and translucent take on one of today's hottest colors for sporty cars; Rally Red is a brilliant, premium red evoking the brand's WRC competition vehicles; Tarmac Black gives Lancer an amethyst-like glow; Wicked White has a sharp sophistication, and finally, Desert Beige adds a touch of elegance. All colors except Wicked White are metallic."

would release pricing on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. I mean, the new Lancer is coming to dealer lots around mid-March and if my calendar is correct it's February 10th. Are they chewing their nails off worrying that they don't have the right price on the '08 Lancer?

Here's how it looks for prices right now. The base Lancer, the DE, will cost $14,000. The GS, the middle model with 16" tires and alloys, will cost around $16,000. The top of the line '08 Lancer, the GTS, will run you about $19,000. The top of the line Lancer for 2008 is the one I have decided I will buy because I love the new sedan with the valance and side runners and spoiler out back. The Apex Silver or Electric Blue or Rally Red are my top choices now. If I had to choose one I'd go with the Apex Silver. It's how the wheels play off the body color and vice-versa that gets me.

Back to pricing...it looks like $14-$16-$19 right now for '08 Lancers, but these are still only estimates because Mitsubishi Motors US hasn't officially released pricing yet. If they're too high I'll just keep the '01 Sportage 4x4 and run it till it's wheels chunk off. It's paid off in June..about three more payments. If I don't see '08 Lancer pricing within about a week we're just gonna hold onto the Sportage 4x4. Need the info. My wife wants to hold our cards anyway so she wouldn't mind!

Oh these cool new cars and their appeal! :shades:

Mitsubishi Lancer check out this link. You won't be disappointed. It includes a slide show with lots of great '08 Lancer pictures plus a presentation from the Mitsu product manager that if you take the time to read will convince you of Mitsubishi's command and control of this segment from the get-go. I now know why Mitsubishi keeps winning so many Dakar Rally Championships. They have some serious engineering prowess going on there.

Here ya go---

http://www.autospies.com/news/Spies-give-you-an-early-preview-of-the-next-Mitsub- - ishi-EVO-12186/

The design for the new Lancer was inspired by the Alfa 156 and the Mazda 3. Schweet! :D

Mitsubishi Lancer GLS in Electric Blue. This is the color I have had my eye on for a while. I have decided against Apex Silver. It's between the Electric Blue and the Rally Red now.

The Electric Blue actually looks sort of Boysenberry Blue in the picture I have placed on my Windows page. This is a good thing because I love that color on a car, a small 4-door sedan like this 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GLS with a 5-speed manual tranny and the optional Sun and Sound Package.

The Rally Red has a 65% chance of being my color and the Electric Blue is sitting at 35%. I'm thinking that the car will cost around $19,000 with the Sun and Sound Package.
    Ship 'em in here, Mitsu! :shades:

the Electric Blue in pictures off the Internet I have placed it as a 50/50 draw now between Rally Red and Electric Blue. Both have their merits and it might be the test drive and seeing them in person that will convince me.

Availability might just help me make my decision. If they have a Rally Red Lancer with a 5-speed manual tranny and the optional Sun and Sound Package I will buy that one.

That Electric Blue looks great, too. Looking straight-on it looks particularly great in the Electric Blue.

wearing the Electric Blue color. See how it appears to look like Boysenberry Blue every bit as much as it appears to look like Electric Blue? They include some purple pigment in there and that along with the metallic finish helps it look purple at times. That bodes well for its future as my car color as I like that quality in the paint that appears a tad different under a particular light.

• simsimi1004simsimi1004 Member Posts: 1
    I was looking around for the info on the lancer 08 and on the canadian site, mitsubishi-motors.ca , i cant find any pictures that has the navi system on the car nor can i find a place that says it does have it as an option/standard pkg..... does the navi come only on american version?

sry complete noob T.T
  • fixxxerfixxxer Member Posts: 11
    This new lancer looks tremendous, I have my eyes on a Black GTS, but i would want the Technology package and of course the sun and sound package, does anyone know the fully loaded prices yet? A fully loaded sentra is about 20,800, so if the Lancer would be around 21000, that would be fabulous news.

Does anyone have a picture of the black?
    haven't seen a black '08 Lancer picture yet. As far as pricing goes I've looked at length everywhere for them and they just aren't out yet is the short of it. I will post them in here as soon as I find them, though. As well as a black '08 Lancer. Yeah, I too have got to have one of these '08 Lancer's. I find their appeal to be looks but also engineering. Also their Warranty rocks like the Drive-By Truckers CD I'm currently listening to('The Dirty South'). I want the sunroof because my wife wants one and we live in southern Arizona. 'Nuff said. :blush: She doesn't know she's getting one, not yet anyway. :D Gonna try and make this purchase a surprise. Wish me luck.

fixxxer...have you read up on this car's excellent engineering? I think those of us who get the first '08 Lancer's will get good cars right off the truck that will run well. Mitsubishi has been making Lancer's for a long time and the thing about this Lancer is it's all-new but Mitsubishi is very cognizant of the fact that they have been struggling. This is a make or break time for them so we're going to get a good product, trust me. I've spent literally a hundred hours researching this car. They are rock-solid engineering-wise. Mitsu is going to power-pack this '08 Lancer and '09 EVO-X chock-full of goodies and solid powertrain engineering.

I'm going for a 5-speed GTS with the Sun and Sound Package in Electric Blue. Right now it's Electric Blue 70% and Rally Red 30% for my Lancer color.

I'll look around for the Black and post a pic of it when I find one, OK?

My guess is a manual-transmission '08 Lancer GTS will cost $17,000 without additional options. With the Sun and Sound I'm thinking $18,500(my car's cost)and with both Sun and Sound and NAV Package the cost should be around $20,000, give or take a guitar pick or two. I know, I am pining for prices, too, Mitsubishi. Get 'em out here for us car-crazy dudes!

• fixxxerfixxxer Member Posts: 11
    I just checked the Mitsu website, and from looking at the pictures the Outlander and the new Lancer have the same interior, with the same nav pack...and on the Outlander the Nav is $2190, and on the old Lancer, the sun and sound is $1250....so lets assume base GTS price is $17,800...thats $21,240 for loaded GTS....but the auto is $900 in the old lancer, and i don't know if the new CVT would be more, but if it isn't, then a loaded CVT/Paddle Shift GTS would be $22,140....not to bad
  • mazdaman3mazdaman3 Member Posts: 12
    I hate to be a stick in the mud, but has anyone else noticed the estimated mpg on this car? 21-29??? this same engine gets 28-36 in the hyundai elantra (in different tune of course). if i'm not mistaken, that would put it squarely last in it's class as far as mpg. honda civic gets 30-40, and even the focus and cobalt get 25-3#. What gives here? aerodynamics? engine tune? transmission? all of the above? also, i keep hearing CVT2 - what is the "2" about?
    this 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer weighs around 3,300 lbs. I am used to this weight as I have bought two Kia's in a row. Kia's are notoriously heavy vehicles.

With the '08 Lancer Mitsubishi has built a new sporty sedan that is 56% more "torsionally tough" than the outgoing Lancer. Even though the engine has an aluminum block and head Mitsubishi engineers have toughened up the torsional rigidity of the car quite a bit. This adds weight but helps with handling. Early reviews are really pretty positive and test-drivers marvel at how the car holds in curves and steers on center with little steering correction.

If you haven't gone to the autospies link that I posted on this thread do go there and read up. There Bryan Arnett, '08 Lancer Program Manager, explains all of the new engineering designed into this great looking new Mitsubishi.

I am still waiting for pricing on '08 Lancer models and options. I am guessing that the '08 Lancer GTS I want in 5-speed form and Electric Blue or Rally Red will price out at about $19,295. Or thereabouts.

Can't wait to test drive. :D

must be mentioned. I am ordering a '08 Lancer with the optional Sun and Sound Package, which features the 650-watt Rockford Fosgate stereo and 9 speakers. It also has the sunroof, which is one feature I am going to stress under duress to my wife as being something we need here in hot and sunny SE Arizona.

Come on, we gotta have a sunroof! ;)

We also gotta have the RF to play my Foghat, Guess Who, Tragically Hip and Drive-By Truckers at high volumes.

650 watt stereo. :surprise: Stop and imagineer that one for a spell.

• mazdaman3mazdaman3 Member Posts: 12
    I think i may have answered my question- partially. These mpg figures are for 2008, when the EPA changes their test. so from what i've read, city is lowered by about 15% and highway is lowered by about 10%. That would mean the '08 lancer would get about 25city and 32 highway with the 07 testing method. That's not bad, but still not the best.
    and I've decided that I don't need the best mileage numbers I need a great car. The Mitsubishi Lancer for 2008 is that car.

This is the one I've waited for and I can tell that Mitsubishi engineers have spent the time and energy and money going over every little detail.

Right now the part of the car I'm digging is the fat leather-wrapped steering wheel I'll be getting on the GTS model. The stick shift is also leather-wrapped. :D

• backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    This was posted on the "Future Toyota Corolla?" discussion, of all places. No idea where the prices came from, but here they are anyway:

fastandstyle, "Future Toyota Corolla?" #719, 3 Mar 2007 2:11 pm

iluv, note that the 5-speed GTS is only $18,115 with destination. :) Me, I'd go for the ES 5-speed, although I am disappointed by the low mpg numbers. BTW, a previous post comparing the Lancer's engine to the Elantra's engine is incorrect. The Elantra uses the old Hyundai-developed Beta engine, with some tweaks for '07. It appears the Lancer uses the new Global Engine designed by Hyundai and shared by Mitsu and DCX--with tweaks by each manufacturer. That accounts for the Lancer's engine putting out 152 hp while the Elantra's Beta engine makes 138 hp, but with better fuel economy.
    engine being the new "World" engine, developed by Hyundai, DCX and Mitsubishi.

Here's the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer pricing from Mitsubishi Media:

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/detail?mid=MIT2007030246736&mime=ASC

To get the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS in 5-speed form in either Rally Red or Electric Blue(I'm leanin' towards the Electric Blue :D)and adding the optional Sun and Sound Package for $1,500(sunroof and boomin' Rockford Fosgate stereo)and adding destination charges I'll be looking at paying at $19,615.

That comes in frighteningly close to my guestimates of $19,000 and $19,500. This car should fit in to our plans, although my wife will oppose the idea up front. She would love the stereo and sunroof and I think she'd like the '08 Lancer's ride. A test drive is the only real test of that.

This means that the cars are shipped now, no doubt on Mitsubishi heavy shipping lines. Give them a week or two to hit dealer lots, probably around March 15th. Whoo-hoo!

Are you going to wait for rebates/discounts to arrive, or pay full price for the privilege of being the first on your block to own a 2008 Lancer?

I read some reviews of the Lancer and there were some digs on the interior quality. It looks good in pics, but I am wondering if it suffers from the too-much-hard-plastic problem that other Mitsus such as the Galant suffer from?

Hopefully there will be a 2008 Lancer or two at the Greater Twin Cities Auto Show, which opens next weekend.
    I want one out of the box right away. I will be trading in our '01 Sportage 4x4(have bought some wheel shining wipes and still need to shine up the Sportsman's alloys...the little truck has been a great rig and I still love the Kia brand) and will demand good trade-in value on it or I won't do the deal. That will help make the '08 Lancer GTS w/5-speed tranny and optional Sun and Sound Package more affordable. I seem to be favoring Electric Blue the most now.

Can't wait-they're almost here. I have a salesman in Sierra Vista, AZ, on it already and checking their incoming allotment daily for me. I have found out that Mitsubishi ships the Lancer's to America once they release prices. So prices are now released and the ships have left port already towards the U.S. I'm not eager or anything. :P

My wife will freak out when I do it but I think she'll eventually dig what the Lancer has to offer her. :D

She doesn't drive but I research these pups so intensely and know a great car when I see it. I have spent literally hundreds of hours poring over details on this car and I am convinced that Mitsubishi means serious business and has done a great job on these rigs.

As for interiors, yes, some hard plastics but shouldn't be a deterrent to me. backy..you really love Hyundai's seats with their adjustment switches in so many directions, etc., eh? I don't know if the '08 Lancer has these but so far test drivers for magazines have favorable things to say about the new world order Lancer's seats and "feeling" about the ride and comfort. I'm looking forward to checking that out. I'll let you know how they feel..I'd like to go on more than just a few blocks of test drive. Sierra Vista is a busy military town with an army intelligence base at the western edge of town and tons of stores and restaurants. It has a population of around 40,000 people and so it will be a great "toe-tapper" for me in test driving the '08 Lancer. Lots of braking required in Sierra Vista for what seems like a small-sized town. Tucson sits about 60 miles north of Sierra Vista.

There's Wildcat Mitsubishi in Tucson that I could purchase my Lancer from but they're affiliated with Ideal Mitsubishi in Sierra Vista. I don't see any advantage in buying in Tucson except that Tucson is about 80 miles away and Sierra Vista is 90 miles from us here in little 'ole Willcox, AZ. Plus, my salesman, who I tethered full of questions about the 2007 Suzuki SX4(Ideal Mitsubishi also sells Suzuki's) is wanting to sell a Lancer to me and he works at both dealerships. But his home dealership is in Sierra Vista and I want to give my business to him because he's been a great information resource for me for the past four months or so.

Looks like you have that New Car Fever REEEEAL bad. :) I hope the car lives up to your expectations. I am not as courageous as you, to be one of the first to buy a brand-new design with the closest dealer 80 miles away, and no info available yet on crash safety (although with 7 airbags and a hefty weight for its class it should do well there). I did that with my '01 Elantra, was one of the first to get that new design (although the closest dealer is only 6 miles away), and it turned out well overall, but the IIHS crash tests did NOT turn out well for that car. So I won't buy another car without knowing that important information up front.
    I have it real bad, man. I just got my cell phones in yesterday that are what the provider calls "Power Blue" but they're a spittin' image of the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer's Electric Blue. The '08 Lancer GTS is bluetooth-enabled, do you use bluetooth in any of your rigs, backy?

I see what you're saying, but my wife(even though she doesn't drive she loves taking rides)and I are kind of like gypsies and love to travel. So driving the 90 miles to Ideal Mitsubishi to get work done on the Lancer won't be a big deal. I am the type that loves to go out and hob-nob with the car salesmen and Ideal also sells Suzuki's. I like the SX4 a lot and have spent beaucoup time researching that rig as well, so I will love looking at them up-close while there.

I have to be ready to accept a few flaws on a first-run model but I love the Warranty. Remember that Finbarr O'Neill took that Warranty with him in his business pocket when leaving Hyundai.

No, no Bluetooth, but I have a hands-free headset that works just fine. But I wouldn't mind Bluetooth in my next car, and it's a plus that the Lancer ES and GTS have it.
    you're not shopping in earnest for any car right now, are you?

car, gentlemen.

I was going to go for a lower-priced '08 Mitsubishi Lancer model but feel that I couldn't live without this bodykit package that sort of wraps the whole package together IMO.

The front is really served well with the valance, foglights and jet-fighter SabreCat intake inlets and the wrap-around kit up there that flays out to the sides. I am totally smitten by this design.

One thing I will really have to be careful of. Tiny Willcox, AZ, has streets with those built-in water runoff drainage areas. Know what I mean? So in many many places you have to drive against their grain and will bounce if you don't slow your car down. They build up the edges of the streets so water drains naturally down them when it rains and doesn't build up and pool up so bad. Water still does pool up but they actually do work really well.

I will need to be careful, though, because the Lancer's bodykit comes down a few more inches than the DL and GS model's bodies do.

If all goes according to plan, my next car purchase is at least a year away. But I'm already researching in earnest--like you I research my car purchases extensively. If I recall, you have been talking about various new cars that have caught your eye for a few years now, haven't you? And there's always a chance things will NOT go according to plan. I was this close last spring to having one of my family's cars totaled. Fortunately, we were able to keep it, but I want to be ready and well-informed should I need to buy a car quickly.
    which of your cars was nearly totalled?

Yikes.

My son rear-ended someone with our 626. Luckily no serious injuries, but if it were not for a used bumper and a few other parts that the adjuster found, it would have been totaled. (Those airbags cost a LOT to replace--and only two went off.)
    expensive to replace. Good thing there weren't serious injuries.

The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer has lots of airbags including a driver's knee airbag(like my '01 Kia Sportage 4x4 has).

is putting on the 2008 Lancer GTS models. Turns out they're installing Dunlops. I went to the Dunlop website and looked around a bit.

Straight from the Dunlop website comes this assessment of their own tiremaking abilities.

"Dunlop is a global tire brand with an excellent reputation among performance car enthusiasts. Well known for its prestigious original-equipment fitments and sports car racing heritage, Dunlop is also a key supplier to sport compact enthusiasts featuring "tuner" tire sizes and race series sponsorships."

BTW-the tire size of Dunlop that Mitsubishi is putting on the Lancer GTS is P215/45R18. A little wider for better grip and handling whilst whizzing around those twisties.

I got to drive a Lancer ES today, head-to-head with an Elantra SE. The new Lancer is a big improvement over the last one, but... well, here's my review:

backy, "Economy Sedans (~$16k-$20k)" #612, 17 Mar 2007 3:31 pm
  • biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Member Posts: 194
    I stopped by the Mitsubishi dealer in Long Beach CA and they had a black 08 Lancer 5 speed in stock. The stylng looks good, similar to a Lexus IS350. Big 18" alloys looked nice and aggressive.

The interior was black cloth, not exactly upscale but not bare-bones econo car either. The dash and stereo look very similar to my 07 Outlander, so that is good. Get the 650 watt Rockford Fosgate option with Nav if you can, it's great.

Overall the new Lancer looks good.
    getting. The '08 Lancer GTS with the bodykit, fender flares, spoiler and Sun and Sound package with the Rockford Fosgate 650 watt stereo and sunroof. I'm getting one with a 5-speed manual tranny and in either red, blue or silver.

I can't wait! :D

• sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    The car looks great in that deep blue color and I also like the stance of the car. Very aggressive looking and I'd bet the ES will have 205/55/16 shoes on it. That seems to be the popular size for this class of car now. Our Civic and 3s both have this size. A little wider tire would fill out the wheel wells much better in my opinion though.
    Like I've said before, it's a great time for buyers looking in this segment. So much good stuff to choose from. Wish they'd add power drivers seats to the mix though. Would be a nice creature comfort to have.

The Sandman :)
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    Just saw those new pics and I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen. Will be very interested in comparing the Civic, Corolla, Elantra & Lancer on paper. Got a feeling all the specs will be quite close in respects to length, cargo space, gas mileage, interior room & costs. Great that there are so many choices now. And they all look good in the pics, so I'll assume that when we can all drive and spend some seat time in them, we'll all be very happy.
    Whoo Hoo! Can't wait for the Motor Trend comparo tests. Should be quite informative, as this segment seems to have a great deal of activity as of late.

The Sandman :)
    and Car and Driver both will do a comparo on these competing sedans. I am not one to trash all of the car mags.

AAMOF I think they're all getting more interesting as time goes on. Pretty good reporting and pretty good pictures to peruse. Consumer Reports I will now take a look at occasionally but would probably never subscribe to it. Actually, I don't subscribe to any of them but read every one of them now every month!

They have been very complimentary to the '08 Mitsubishi Lancer and most all of them have mentioned that they're having a hard time waiting for the Mitsubishi EVO X to come out. Antsy in their pantsies big time!