Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Highlander Tires and Wheels

Comments

• as48as48 Member Posts: 9
    After reqesting from Toyota a specific answer, I was receive an email that stated that the Country H/T 245/55R19 103S tires are suitable for the 2008 Highlander sport.
  • nowlennowlen Member Posts: 35
    posted by damifinomike:
    Greetings:
    Never heard of the tire brand you noted in message.

Hey Mike: try this:

Go to Google.com

Search for Nokian and you will find :

http://www.nokiantires.com

Nokian Tyres is the largest tire manufacturer in the Nordic countries. The company develops and manufactures summer and winter tires for cars and tires for a range of heavy machinery. It is also the biggest retreading materials manufacturer and the biggest retreader in the Nordic countries. In addition, Nokian Tyres runs the Vianor tire chain with over 360 outlets across Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakstan, Switzerland and the US.

No need to thank me, I'm always pleased to help with Advanced computer techniques!
  • hotrod28hotrod28 Member Posts: 9
    I have the 19" wheels and ended up switching to the 255/55/R19 Michelin Latitude tires. We have over 6,000 miles on them and they have been great. The car rides better, grips the road better than the toyo tires and we have had no issues with rubbing, cornering, or excessive wear.

The larger tire will give longer tire tread life because you have more tread on the 19" tire than on the 17 or 18" wheels. The diameter is larger so the circumfrence of the tire is longer. This assumes that the tread depth is the same on both tires.
    Not (very) true about more rubber...
    The diameter of 17" OEM tires/wheel combo is actually just .07" (yes point-zero-seven inches) smaller in the 17 than in the 19, and the section width is IDENTICAL! Not all that significant. Things will even up after just a little tread wear. Just a matter of mathematics. Here's an easy calculator: http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos to help you figure it out.
  • as48as48 Member Posts: 9
    I tried to order the TOYO 245/55R19 H/T tires from several sources, but they are out of stock. One of the suppliers notified me that the these tires are on a nationwide backorder with aMinimum of 30 days out.
    Tires can blow up on a trip any time, therefore manufactures should design the cars (with the excetion of exotic cars) with tires that are commonly available. I don't like the idea to travel in a car that has hard to get tires. You may get stuck without a car for many days, and worse is if you are on a long distance trip.
  • damifinomikedamifinomike Member Posts: 64
    Greetings:

Yes indeed. Never thought of this 19-inch tire situation when purchasing my Highlander back in '08. I hear same story about the Toyo tires from two places in Michigan. I did act quickly enough to get the Open Country Tires from Belle Tire warehouse and I guess, those will be tires of choice for now. Tires have arrived at local Belle Tire shop and will be getting them mounted within next couple of days... Just in time for snow season. Vehicle has just passed 30K and OEM tires (Toyo Open Country) are shot.
    Happy shopping and hope you find tires soon.
  • dieselclydedieselclyde Member Posts: 8
    Now have accumlated 6K+ miles on these tires in a variety of adverse weather conditions. Am very happy with their performance. Would not consider going to extremes others seem to want to take to get new tires on their HLs. No need to change size or go to other brands IMO. The TOYO tires are the match for Michelin in every respect. Quiet, easy to balance and outstanding performance plus are warranted for 65K.
  • herzogtum71herzogtum71 Member Posts: 470
    You don't need to replace all 4 unless the tread on the remaining 3 is shot or unless you can't get the same brand/size tire anymore. But tread at 18K would be worn enough that you do need to replace 2 because the uneven tread can cause problems in drivability. Put the 2 new ones on the front because that's where most of the driving traction comes from. Put 2 of the old tires on the back. Then rotate them when the front tread wears to a point approaching the rear two tires.
    Before doing what herzogtum71 recommends,"Put the 2 new ones on the front because that's where most of the driving traction comes from."

Please DO YOUR RESEARCH. That is just bad advice. EVERY manufacturer and reputable tire shop will tell you the new ones go on the rear and here's why:

http://www.discounttire.com/video/2NewTires.html

As I said... do your research! There's plenty more out there than just that link, but it demonstrates the reason pretty well!
  • bayouguybayouguy Member Posts: 12
    I'm in the same exact situation as you described and after some research, it looks as though he's actually telling you the truth. The Toyo's that came on our Highlanders had a Rating of 400 (or approx. 40,000 miles) and it seems that the newer Toyo's have a rating of 640 (60,000 miles). I'm getting a set from Treadepot.com for less that $700 including shipping. That's a lot better than the $1,450 plus tax quote I recieved from my local Toyota Dealer.
  • gary222gary222 Member Posts: 5
    I bought a 08 Highlander used with 12k miles and the tires needed to be replaced then. The dealer I bought it from knocked an additional $1,000 off the price due to this. He was going to install the same toyo a20's but I didn't want them. I now have 14,500 miles on the vehicle and am working on replacing them. After reading some post, I contacted Toyo customer service complaining about their tires. I was then instructed to bring the vehicle to a toyo dealer to have them inspected and then have the dealer contact toyo which I did. All 4 tires are evenly worn with between 2/32 and 4/32 tread left. Toyo came back to me stating that though these tires don't have a milage warrenty, as a goodwill gesture they would discount my next purchase 25%!......off RETAIL! Well isn't that special! The Toyo open country H/T's retail for $289 so with my "discount" they come out to $216.25!
    Big deal! I can get the tire for $190.00 ea. at a local tire dealer, or my other option is to order them thru Tread Depot for $158.00 ea plus shipping. The only thing with going that route is that Tread Depot dosn't have any due to them being back ordered. I tell you, it really kills me to put another Toyo product on my car. Hopefully it will be the last!
  • doubles3doubles3 Member Posts: 21
    Well, at least they tried ... when I called them to complain about my A20 with 25K miles, they told me to go and take a hike (not literally). The A20s have no mileage warranty on HL due to this being OEM equipment. So people who are replacing A20 with A20 have no claims.

I replaced A20 with H/T for ~$160/tire. So far so good. I am in the same boat as someone earlier - hopefully Mitchellin will come up with something next time around.
  • herzogtum71herzogtum71 Member Posts: 470
    Interesting video, but no mention of the condition of old tires, how much above a hypothetical posted speed limit the cars were traveling when the hydroplaning was induced, and whether the cars are FWD, RWD, or AWD. In the posting I responded to, the existing tires have just 18K and it sounded like the tread was pretty decent. I've been in this situation twice with an AWD. Once I had the dealer replace two tires, and another time I had the work done at an independent shop. Both times the recommendation was to put the two new ones on the front so that tire life would be maximized. I have yet to hydroplane on a wet curve.
    I agree that I would not replace all 4 tires. I would keep the best 2 on the vehicle, mounted in front, buy 1 new one and mount it along with the spare (if in near new condition) on the rear. From following this thread It is rare to have people go beyond 30,000 on OEM tires, so 18,000 is probably about 2/3 worn down. Not insignificant! I'll say it again: Please, people, don't listen to me, and especially don't listen to bad web advice from rookies. The web is a great resource JUST DO YOUR RESEARCH - IT IS FOR YOUR OWN YOUR SAFETY.
    Greetings:
    I hope you have MUCH better luck finding the Toyo H/T tires than I did. KanRock tires and Belle Tire (in Michigan) both report the H/T tires by Toyo are backordered way into December, at least. Thus, "nobody" has them in stock and with WINTER coming on real soon, I had to opt for the A20.
    Agree with you that I too, had to "bite the bullet" and put "something" on the vehicle as winter is fast approaching and fearful the A20 will be out of stock as well. Oil change guys at local Toyota garage informed me that I made good decision by sticking with same size tires. Computer controlled mechanism and other "stuff" too numerous to mention would also mess up my gas mileage on vehicle. They too heard same results with Bridgestone tires for this vehicle.
    I got the A20 installed this week at local Belle Tire shop. They tried to get the H/T for me but could not obtain until "at least" December.

Strange: TOYO tires have same letters as TOYOTA ! Could there be some sort of conspiracy going on? You be the judge !
  • mmeermmeer Member Posts: 1
    Just have a question. If the Toyo website specifies their 255/55 R19 as a standard fit for the Highlander, then why is their much talk of a tire that size voiding the Highlander warranty? Of course I'm interested in the michelin lattitude 255/55 R19 for a replacement and not a Toyo tire.

Any insight on this? I know the OEM tire is the 245/55 R19, but, has anyone had Toyo 255/55 R19's installed at a Toyota dealer?
    Toyo does not warrant your car so it does not matter what they say. Toyo does not even stand behind their A20 tires.
  • bob259bob259 Member Posts: 280
    Nor does Toyota stand behind it's decision to go with these odd ball tires. Here it's snowing here already and I have been trying for months to get winter tires. I'm not happy with Michelin's and the others for not supporting this tire size seeing Toyota continues to put them on it's vehicles. Wonder who at Toyota and Toyo are getting kickbacks on this one..... :mad:
    As prior posting commentators have noted, TOYO does not "care" about your warranty on "your" Toyota. Thus, they are in business to sell "tires". Go figure, the word TOYO HAS HALF THE WORD "TOYOTA" IN IT... Any chance these guys have a stake in each other?
    Going to a bit larger size tire probably will not hurt or harm vehicle. I went with A20 tires, same size as OEM on the vehicle. Same information obtained by the guys at local Toyota garage. Speed sensor indicator is tied to computer + transmission+other things too numerous to mention. Others who have went to different size tires report "lower" gas mileage among other issues. Same thing Michelin CSR told me on the phone. Very nice and honest people, but he too advised me to be careful in conjunction with Toyota warranty. They "probably" will be coming out with tires to fit Highlander, but not for awhile and until pent up demand warrants firing up the production line to support.
    The TOYO H/T tires are not in production and production not scheduled until "December" is what I have been told by two sources: KanRock Tires + Belle Tire+Tiredepot online.
    Never would I have thought there would be so "few" tires and tire brands from which to choose as "most" of us prepare for Winter driving.

Good luck.
    MS
  • christyp1christyp1 Member Posts: 2
    I am just disgusted by this! I have a little over 26,000 miles on my Toyota HL sport with the Toyo A20's and now I have to replace them. I am glad to read a few threads on other forums that the Toyo H/T's are much better tires, but I really do not want to give any more of my hard earned money to this tire maker just to have to possibly have to replace the H/T's at 26,000. I saw something about a class action lawsuit? Is anyone persuing this? I read in another forum that the 2007 Toyo A20's were a bad batch, does anyone know if there was a recall of these tires? This is total bull**** !!
  • steve1979steve1979 Member Posts: 10
    Gary: I see a reference to your buying a TOYO H/T for $160 per tire; haven't seen any other references to those tires at that amount. Do you mind directing me as to where you bought them? I live in central MN. and have had the same issues with my 2008 Toyo A20's as being worn out at 25K, so want to consider any other good options and it sounds like the Toyo H/T is better/less expensive
    Steve
    I'm not Gary, but have been posting and searching for replacement tires for my Highlander. I wish you good luck finding Toyo H/T tires. Per many reliable sources, TOYO does not have "any" production scheduled for these tires until December. Your posting indicated you live in Centeral MN. I live in Michigan and get fair amount of snow as well. Prior postings on the H/T tire indicated better warranty, better overall ride, etc. However, good luck finding them and getting installed as WINTER is fast approaching. I had to resort to the A20 line of Toyo tires from Belle Tire in Michigan. Hope you can find them before you get your first BLAST of snow, but . . . Good luck !
    Thanks for the update; so my question then is, does anyone know any supplier of Toyo H/T tires? I assume that tires are not "stocked" in this day and age---so I'm hearing you say that if these tires are not being produced until December that there aren't likely any around? However---and pardon me because this is my first time on this type of chat room---but I thought someone else referred to a Michelin tire as being available in this size, but then also saw various references to Michelin NOT BEING involved in a production of this size? Wonder if that's because some of the Highlanders have the 245-55-R19 size; whereas my 2008 Highlander (Hybrid) has the 255-55-R19 size. So that's a long way of asking, does anyone else other than Toyo and Bridgestone make a tire in this larger (255) size?
    Steve
    When I was buying H/T they came up to ~$160+shipping. If you guys are desperate, what is wrong with $175 / per tire. It would not keep me back. Seem to be in stock:

http://www.tiresdirect.net/TOYO_Open_Country_HT_P245_55R1_P4790C203.cfm?UserID=1- - 989683&jsessionid=ea30e90f9bca2e4d573a

I bought mine from treaddepot.com about a month ago. For long time they had only 3 tires. I checked every other day or so and once 4 tires in stock showed up, I jumped on it.
    245-55-R19 is the stock Toyota optional tire for the Limited and Hybrid, not the 255's. The 255's are what some folks are going to to get tires close in size.

For winter I ordered the Blizzak's from the Tire Rack in the 245-55-R19 original equipt. tires size (still on B/O til the end of this month).
    This is odd; both my brother and I bought new 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrids; him in late 2008---and mine a holdover (2008) that I bought in 2009, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE THE 255-55R-19 at original equipment. Now I'm seeing various folks tell me that this is what some Highlander owners "are going to"----suggesting an up-sizing, which is NOT the case. The 255 size are what came on the car originally---as mine only has a few thousand miles on the Toyo A-20's.

So, not sure it helps to reinforce that point, but for some 2008 Highlanders the 255 size was standard/OEM.

steve
  • kharriskharris Member Posts: 41
    I've never seen a 2008 or 2009 Highlander with anything other than the 245/55 19's than came on my 2009. However, I never looked at a Hybrid so I'm thinking that perhaps at some point Toyota was using the 255 size on the Hybrids only. Certainly is curious though.
    I also have a 2008 hld over Hybrid and looked at an 09 and both had the 245/55/R19's
    Yes, as I said, both my brother and I have 2008 Highlander Hybrids (bought new in 2008 and early 2009)---and I just checked again and BOTH have the 255/55/R19 size, Toyo A20's. So you’re probably right, it must have to do with them being hybrids? However, I thought in some of the other chats various people referred to the 255 size as well being on their Highlanders?......while other's referred to it as being a mistake to "move up" to this larger sized 255. Curious is right!
    I just went to the Toyota site and looked at the 09 Highlander specs and it states...

19-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels with dark silver-painted accents, P245/55R19 tires and full-size spare tire on alloy wheel

And nothing on 255's
    To all who I've unintentionally mislead: I clearly mis-read the numbers on the tire and between the garage and my office transposed the "55" number to be 255-55-R19 size; IN REALITY---as just pointed out to me by Bob 259, the tire size on my 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is 245-55-R19. Getting old I guess as I can't seem to remember a number long enough to walk from the garage to my office. Sorry for the confusion---but I guess when I saw others referring to a 255 size (as an over-size), something clicked in my brain and I remembered the wrong number.

Having now admitted my error, can I ask if anyoen who is reading this message have the Michelin Latitude tires---or is this tire not made in the (correct) 245-55-R19 size?
    LOL... getting old and can't remember isn't the half of it, I have tri-focals and still can't see half the time :-) :shades:

The only ones, at this time, offering the 245/55/R19's, are Bridgestone and Toyo. but Michelin said it maybe offered by them next year as more vehicles are installing that size tire. I was complaining that I wanted the Michelin x-Ice winter tires and had to order the Blizzak's instead. Their loss as it will be awhile before I need new snows.
  • ronnronn Member Posts: 398
    Hello everyone,
    for those of you interested in the Toyo HT's, I had the tires installed yesterday on my 08 Highlander Limited. I like the ride, actually they are a little more smooth and quiet than the A20's.
    I only got 11,000. miles out of the A20's, so I'm not happy about that !
    These tires were purchased and installed for 815.00.
    Blue Ridge Tire in Salem, VA. They had 3 sets as of yesterday !

Good luck to all still needing tires.

Ronn
  • christyp1christyp1 Member Posts: 2
    Just bought the Toyo H/T's. Very nice cost $1074 out the door for all 4 tires. Bought them at Les Schawb in Sacramento, CA. They were able to order these tires and gave me a bit of a discount due to the headache I ve been going through in getting new tires for this car. Only got 27,000 miles out of the Toyo A20's, not to bad since the tire is rated at 300, but not happy that Toyota put such crappy tires on a $$$ car. Love my HL though and the new tires. Les Schawb gives a milage warrenty and rotates them evey 5000 miles for free. If the tires ware out sooner then they will credit me back the difference. Not happy to have to buy more Toyo's but at least Les Schwab gave me a milage warrenty for up to 60,000 miles. That is better service then I got from Toyota and Toyo, at least there are still some good guys out there!
  • kharriskharris Member Posts: 41
    This is a little off topic but might be useful for those looking for replacement tires. Yesterday one of my relatives left his vehicle with me for the week. It's a 2008 Mercedes ML 350. It is very close to my 2009 Highlander sport in its dimensions, including the wheels and tires. That's right, another vehicle that comes with 19 inch wheels! I took a look at the tires(which are the originals) and here is the information:
    Continental 4x4 Contact M&S 255/50 R19 360 AA 107H. The wear rating is a little lower than the Bridgestones that I have, but the temperature, traction and speed ratings are all better. I have no idea about the cost or availability of these tires but I will ask my relative when he returns about his winter driving experience. I don't know how my Bridgestones will be in the winter since I got my Highlander in April, but I guess I'll find out in a month or so.
    In response to Christy, a couple of points: A surprise to me was that while there are quite a few different tire options available from various companies (Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, etc.) for 19 inch tires that are CLOSE TO, BUT NOT EXACT SIZE to the 245-55-R19's used on current Highlanders----it's still not exact. If you look back on the recent exchanges on this site there is a TON of discussion about people who felt that maybe they could move up a size (which would be into the 255 size you're generally referring to here) but then there is uncertainty regarding what Toyota's warranty clamp down might be if there was some transmission/other drive train problems.

I've gotten quite a few responses directed to me about people feeling that FOR NOW---and UNTIL MICHELIN OR OTHERS GET ONTO THE 245-55-R19 bandwagon---that the best available solution is the TOYO H/T in this correct size.

Various folks mentioned "good luck" in ever finding the Toyo H/T in this size----but then several others have responded suggesting they just bought a set in the last week or two. So, the Toyo H/T's seem to be available somewhere---even though I admit to not finding them on the little bit of looking via major online tire suppliers.

My thoughts---so I'm now starting to look for Toyo H/T's. (Actually my brother is---as we both have 2008 Highlanders but his has about 25K miles on his worn out A20's and mine was bought as a 2008 carryover so only has a few thousand miles on my A20's---but except the same universally reported poor wear on the Toyo A20's).

Steve in Minnesota
  • gabelgabel Member Posts: 3
    After weeks of research. I finally settled for Hankook Ventus AS RH07. Those tires are best fit my '08 HH. The tires are quiet, economical & rated fairly good among other tires. Take my advice, keep your money in your pocket. Look no further! :shades:
  • mdhuttonmdhutton Member Posts: 195
    I'm probably about 10,000 mi away from needing to replace my tires on my '08 HL LTD 4x4, and the Hankook Ventus AS RH07s are on my short list, even in the larger 255/55R19 size. I don't know if you're in an area where you can evaluate them in the snow, but I would be curious as to your opinion if you can. It's key for me since I'm in the Chicago area.
  • pj_eanpj_ean Member Posts: 1
    Like many of you Toyota Highlander owners I have searched and searched for a suitable replacement tire for the stock 245/55R19 Bridgestones. These were terrible tires from day one, especially in snow of any depth. I have 30K miles on them and will not go another winter slipping and sliding through the snow. My dad always told me the cheapest insurance you can buy for your car is a good set of tires and unfortunately there are currently none available in this tire size.

I decided to bite the bullet and take the 19" wheels off my Highlander. Toyota puts 245/65R17's on the base model Highlander and every tire company makes good tires in this size. I ordered OEM original factory 17"x7.5" Toyota rims on-line for about $150 each. I put Goodyear Fortera Triple-tread's on and the difference was noticeable immediately. No more sliding and jumping around on the road. I even got to test them in about 3" of snow. Man, what a difference!

Toyota should offer this size tire as an option on the Sport and Limited models.
    Just received a follow up to my note from Michelin on the 245/55/R19's... :(

"....Based on the information we have received, there are currently no plans to manufacturer this size at this time due to supply and demand. We are truly sorry we could not meet your request at this time.

This has been brought to the attention of marketing department. We really wish we could have accommodated especially since you have been a long time Michelin consumer." :mad:
    Greetings:

Sorry you have heard same news from Michelin. Same news I was given by CSR at Michelin about one month ago when I discussed issue with them regarding Highlander LTD tires.

I wish I had been as lucky as past posting's regarding the TOYO tires (the H/T model) versus the A20. Appears some owners on East Coast and one on West Coast found the H/T TOYO tires at various tire shops in their respective areas. Not me in Michigan. Had to settle for the A20 version again now that WINTER is fast approaching and OEM tires were in BAD shape. Did not wish to change rims, go down a size, etc. as other readers indicated. Too much hassle, too many "potential" warranty issues, and who knows "what-else" besides an extra outlay of CASH. Good luck in your search.
    Michigan Mike
    Well, I am one of the lucky ones who got the H/T month or so ago ...

Few days ago in the middle of 700+ mile trip, I got a flat. Local (middle of MN)
    shop told me the hole is too large to fix and I had to put a spare on - which is A20.

I am driving back in few days with H/T on one side rear and A20 on the other, without a spare. Hope all goes well. If somone knows where to get one H/T tire in 245/55, please let me know. Otherwise, I will be stuck with A20 on the rear and H/T on the front....
  • cat46cat46 Member Posts: 4
    I got my toyo open country ht's at treaddepot.com. They were by far the cheapest. I had to change out my Bridgestone duelers at 24,000 miles. The ht's are supposed to do 60,000. Just a slight change in handling and road noise was noticed, but at least I'm not hydroplaning. I have a highlander hybrid and am beginning to wonder if it really is the tires after all. My previous highlander was fantastic in all conditions. It was real time 4wheel drive. The hybrid is on other forums being mentioned as front wheel drive and only engages when in slip mode. I had it in the snow for 5 mins and had to turn around. I was terrified.My other highlander was a tank. So is it just the tires? I will never buy another one if they don't do something for winter traction and the damned 19" tire size. I have a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks ordered because they are the only snows available. More money. This is ridiculous.
  • cat46cat46 Member Posts: 4
    Try treaddepot.com. Got mine in Sep. They may still have them.
  • ebroadedebroaded Member Posts: 12
    I was ready to buy a highlander limited, but have been reading these posts about tire size and difficulty driving in the snow. I wonder how many highlander owners think that this issue is more trouble then the vehicle is worth. Would you buy a highlander again if you knew about the tire hassles?
    Yes, Yes, Yes..... :) Love the HIghlander and sooner or later there will be more tire choices available.
    Just had new tires installed, got the toyo H/T's for $912.00 OTD w/alignment. The only place here in Connecticut that had them was Town Fair Tire. I ordered them thru their web site, and they beat Tread Depots price for 154.00 ea. When I went to have them installed, the service guy told me that he had gotten three calls from his other branches wanting the four tires he had so it was a good thing I got them when I did. Anyway, the toyo a20's I replaced only had 14,700 miles and were shot. I haven't driven the vehicle that much since due to it being the wifes vehicle, but when I have, it sounds and drives pretty much the same as before. I'm curious to see how it handles in the snow now. The tread looks a lot more aggressive than the a20's so I'm expecting much improved traction. I'll keep you posted.
    Gary: Sorry, my math must not be working today---but you said your $912 w/alingment beat Tread Depots price of $154 (times 4). How do you have this figured?....are you saying that $154 x's 4 (or $616) turned out more than $912 by the time you figure shipping, install, balance, alingment, etc.?

I'm ready to order four HT's---just curious as to what the true net price will be from the various providers?

steve
    Steve, this was how it broke down. Tread Depot had the tires priced at $157.00 ea. The cost of shipping was roughly $20.00 ea., Town Fair Tire sold them to me for $154.00 plus $20.00 shipping for a total of $174 ea.. They then charged me 28.99 ea. for mounting, balancing, valve stems, ect.. The 4 wheel alignment was $49.99, plus 6% tax for a total of roughly $912.00.
  • c183c183 Member Posts: 1
    After doing research on a replacement for the Toyo Open Country A20 P245/55R19
    that came with the car on purchase which only had 25,000 and were in bad shape one tire legally bald.
    I called Toyo direct in California telephone number 1-800-442-8696 explaining how disappointed with their tires. They started up a file for me and directed me to a distributor in my area and told me to have them check out my tires and then call them. I did that today and was given a 40% discount per tire from them on an upgraded tire the Toyo Open Country HT P245/55R19 which has a rating of 60,000 miles.
    This brought the total bill to $675.00.
    I had previously got a quote for the same tire from the dealer. the price from them
    $1,400.00.
    I would encourage anyone having this problem to call Toyo Directly at the number above Good Luck!
    I should add this price included alignment and representative said free rotation for the life of the tire.
    Tires are on order and should be in next week or so.
    Name of company I dealt with Direct Tire in Massachusetts.