Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Outlander v Outlook v Outback - Outrageous!

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited March 2014 in Mitsubishi
Hey, we compare vehicles on all sorts of feature sets - may as well compare the names in here. Let's not get too out there though. :shades:

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    They do sort of look alike in some angles.

Outlander

Outlook

Outback
  • ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    Funny. How about Outlander v. Highlander v. Freelander. Surely they're running out of names soon.
    Guess I'll take an Inlander since I'm in Idaho.

Is Mitsu just shooting for the RAV4, Escape, Grand Vitara and Santa Fe buyers though?
  • claceclace Member Posts: 5
    I can see outback being australian and rough, and outlook making sense in saturns jumble of idealistic names, but the name outlander is just dumb and cheesy
  • ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    That comment was outlandish. :P
  • piastpiast Member Posts: 269
    How about freelander, pathfinder, highlander, freestar, forester or avalanche ?
  • zimmerzimmer Member Posts: 7
    Galaxy, malibu, caprice, impala, fairlane....as long as there are animals, elements, rocks, trees, countries, planets or comic book characters, they won't run out of names. Not quite sure what a tribeca is though.
    It's a neighborhood full of comic book characters. :D
  • chelentanochelentano Member Posts: 634
    Outlander's name in Asia used to be Artek, I think, which is at least more unique.
  • rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
    Actually it's airtrek. 1st gen outlander. production model from the ASX concept.
This discussion has been closed.