Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura TSX - Dash and Instrument Panel Questions

blackmobileblackmobile Member Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Acura
Anybody have a problem where while lightly accerlate after at a stop light, ,y 2006 TSX hesitates and then a yellow triangle with an exclamation point comes on the dash briefly? It happened twice this week already, once while in light rain, another when it wasn't raining. I never had this problem with other cars. It seems like the tires were moving but the car wasn't. Did something failed? I would hope that my TSX was more stable than to hydroplane in small amount of water.

Comments

• robr2robr2 Member Posts: 8,805
    What does your manual say the yellow triangle means? That might be a starting point.

IMHO, you set off the stability control system.
  • johnny420johnny420 Member Posts: 473
    The yellow triangle indicates you activated the VSA. It shouldn't happen from a start unless you break the front wheels loose. If you're breaking the wheels loose, then it's normal. If not, have it checked out. I suspect you are, seeing how you're driving in wet conditions.
  • impaler138impaler138 Member Posts: 1
    i have a 2004 acura tsx, my thermometer in the dash keeps shutting off, when this happens my directioanl signals and hazards dont work? any one ever experience this problem. ot have any idea whatcould be wrong.
  • go2goalgo2goal Member Posts: 1
    All dashboard warning lights illuminate followed by all electrical components shutting off and go back on (flicker) - speedometer, sound, headlights, tailights, dashboard lights, interior lights - everything! Has anyone experienced this problem?
  • kdiep108kdiep108 Member Posts: 2
    I also have 2004 TSX and just recently got the same problem. Has anyone found a solution? Thanks..
  • kdiep108kdiep108 Member Posts: 2
    I found the solution. Check your batter connectors and make sure they are tight and secure.
  • tsx91181tsx91181 Member Posts: 1
    I have 2004 Accura TSX and is it true that there is no way to light the text (MENU, INFO, ZOOM, AC etc) for the panel around the navigation screen?
  • silvercrvsilvercrv Member Posts: 1
    I found www.honda-lawsuit.com to apply to class action lawsuit regarding alleged manufacturing defects with the AC system.
    Good luck to all.
  • samuria87samuria87 Member Posts: 1
    Like above on the 2004 tsx, my radio and ac cuts on and off, and my dash lights flicker and now all the warning lights are on on the dash, and my battery cables are tight. Any ideas?
  • 07tsxdriver07tsxdriver Member Posts: 1
    My 2006 TSX does something similar. After I started the car, emissions system warning light came on, after a minute, the various warning signals kept cycling every 15 second, ABS, VSA, and Brake. Car also stalled a couple of times driving home, had to restart the engine, but the warning lights continued to recycle. Bringing it tomorrow on flatbed. No interest in driving it on the freeway at this point.
  • fedlawmanfedlawman Member Posts: 3,118
    Sounds like it might be the alternator.
This discussion has been closed.