Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Pontiac Aztek

Comments

• buoyantbuoyant Member Posts: 128
    That hurt.

Admittedly, any judgement on styling is completely subjective. But when the votes come in, I bet my boat is full and yours is still boarding.

Pontiac envisioned selling 60k Azteks a year in the US - uh huh. My local dealer has the same three on the lot that he had in late January - hasn't sold ONE Aztek yet from this outlet.

The Mini Coopers will have found buyers before they've even been built.

You're always gonna find a few that think Delta Burke is hot, I'm just not one of them :).
  • maltbmaltb Member Posts: 3,572
  • lbthedoglbthedog Member Posts: 198
    They once had their small little island called "ugly Aztek" and they were happy there. Many more were happy they stayed there. That island was taken away from them. Now they roam the board trying to make others as miserable as they are. They cannot tell you why. And you cannot ask. They know more than you ever will. And they are never wrong. But the rest of us will go about our lives and realize that other's choices are just that, their choices. But somebody will tell us we are wrong.

I'm by no means embaressed to own an Aztek. I have no reason to be. If I spent the majority of my day trying to belittle someone else's choices, then I would definetly be embaressed. No way would I be proud of something that small. Some of you are. I defy you to introduce yourself to others and describe what you do. I will admit that some of my aquantances and I joke about my ownership. We share the humor. They even go for rides with me. It is sort of funny. Can you go to a family gathering and say "Oh yeah, I just spent the last 3 months harrasing Aztek owners on the net". "I post a dozen times a day about it". I bet they are so proud of you. I bet they walk away, real fast. I hope your small band finds another home again. You've really lost your ways. Coming back here really isn't the answer. But for the most part the owners have treated you respectfully. Why can't you do the same?
  • maltbmaltb Member Posts: 3,572
    that some in your band had to disrupt the isle of misfits and force the hosts to free the evil spirits. Those spirits now roam Edmunds; five times more powerful than before.
  • dindakdindak Member Posts: 6,632
    All the Aztek detractors always come up with safety and looks. The vehicle is safe or it wouldn't be on the road. Ya, there is a slightly better chance of getting injured but there is also less of a chance you will roll over. It all balances out. As for looks, it's subjective. I'm not crazy about them, but the 2002 is a big improvement IMO.
  • kermitekkermitek Member Posts: 120
    Hosts - my apologies for posting info similar to my post #2976 which was apparently ignored by some readers.

tc_i_am - Anyone seeing you repeatedly misspell a car's trademarked name can immediately assess your level of maturity. Perhaps that is your intent and you think it looks "cute"....

Whatsoever, since you mentioned the cumbersome notion of "facts" let's take a look at some. You seem enthralled with Toyota so here are some factual data from www.nhtsa.org .

To level the comparison a little (since the RAV4 for example is in a lower and more deadly weight class than the
    A Z T E K), look at the absolute data from the tests (see www.nhtsa.org for technical definitions):

format:

make/model - HIC (drvr/pass) - chest - femur - thoracic - pelvic

Aztek: 685/430 - 57/48 - 268|290/321|270 - 39/75 - 52/113

Sienna: 468/395 - 43/42 - 266|421/415|847 - 69/49 - 94/92

2001 RAV4: 525/405 - 52/56 - 217|885/401|419 - no side data.

[BTW, the RAV4's results were MUCH improved vs the 2000 RAV4].

From these actual FACTS it is clear the Aztek is superior to both the RAV4 and the Sienna in certain crash results - eg, except for the left side driver femur loads in the RAV4, the Aztek beat the other two in all femur loads. Another example, the driver's thoracic trauma index value is superior to that of the Sienna. Hardly a domination by the amazing Toyota wundercars.

I looked into the Sienna before we got our Aztek. Chief reasons I stayed away from Sienna:

1. Styling IMHO is quite boring and anonymous.
    2. Poor value, fewer features (eg, no HUD)
    3. Poor versatility (no camping package).

Our family sold a 1998 S10 Blazer to buy our Aztek. We got a major upgrade in safety! The Blazer had poor rollover ratings, no side airbags, and very high femur loads in NHTSA testing.
  • noastarnoastar Member Posts: 108
    Apparently the slew of Aztek haters over at C/D have followed me here. It's the only explanation. It's also very unfortunate. This is why we must force Pontiac to make us a dedicated owner site.

Safety:

It is true that the Aztek is a mixed bag as far as NHTSA's tests go. It all depends on seating, but the star ratings ranged from 3-5. Not bad, not great, but not bad. Being the driver I see 3 up front and five on the side just fine compared to the normal 4/4 ratio.

The IIHS also gave a mixed bag. It was marginal, but lets remember why. An airbag deployed late. These tests all lack one thing. That is reliability. Any statistician will tell you the only way to get reliability is to test and re-test repeatedly to show that results are consistent. With the pricetag so high a pop this isn't economical. As far as I know a single Aztek was smashed into the offset barrier. One car's late airbag is a very poor predictor of another late deployment. If the airbag does go off on time the Aztek would have scored much higher since head trauma as the dummie grounded out into the steering wheel was the only bad factor in the test. Let us remember that these tests do not meet the basic criteria for reliability or validity, they are only slightly educated guesses of a car's actual performance.

The rollover test is the only one that actually is reliable. The center of gravity is consistently where they calculate it to be. But as for valid... Does it truly measure rollover tendency? This would require real life tests that we will have to wait for. It is one up on crash tests however since it is at least reliable.

Just think if you were doing a scientific experiment where you wanted to get a statistic for a group of people, say 20,000 (rough estimate of Azteks sold). So you tested a single one. It's like getting a presidential poll for the state of Ohio by asking ten people. It's a bad estimate of the general population. If each time you asked someone it costs 20k though you'd probably suffice with ten. Get the point.

As for the comments that GM doesn't even care about safety? There is crash avoidance and crash worthiness. GM has standard DRLs which have been shown to reduce accidents. GM was the first to implement Night Vision. GM popularized emergency features such as OnStar. The Aztek comes with Standard Side airbags, a relatively new feature that is not available on some models. ABS and Traction control are also options (possibly standard). Braking times are a wee bit long (around 140ft from 60 or 70 feel free and look these up) compared to things like the Escape and Rav4, though the Aztek is much heavier (Nearly a 1/2 ton on the Rav4). I do remember the Xterra had the longest stopping in its class.

People argue the facts, but don't quote any. Also just because it was published doesn't make it fact. Please understand what an experiment is before you accept it as gospel. There are things called sample sizes, reliability (all differnt kids of it too), and validity (which by definition cannot exist without reliability first). As a scientific experiment these crash tests would be laughed at since they lack all the fundamental aspects of proving a point. But due to cost it's the best we have. Understand what they are and what their limitations are.

The only time you should be truly amazed at crash results is if the car bounces off the barriers without a scrach, or explodes into a million pieces. Anywhere between there and it's all just the chance of which car you picked to crash. Perhaps the Hyundai Santa Fe hit the barrier at just the perfect angle in a 1/1,000,000 chance. Since you only crash one or perhaps 2, you'll never know.

Ahh. I got that outta the system. Please, please, please people... take a basic statistics course before you accept outcomes as being significant. That being said, my dog tooted and it's a wee bit ripe in here so I'm gonna run for fresh air. eww...
  • tc_i_amtc_i_am Member Posts: 52
    Has the crying stopped yet?
    Can't think any insults or witty remarks, guess I respect Edmunds as a car site, not a chat room.
  • dindakdindak Member Posts: 6,632
    Why do you post here if you hate the Aztek so much? Seems like a waste of time?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you disagree with a post(s) or poster, it's probably best just to move on to the next message.

Not to mention it saves on housekeeping chores for your hosts :-)

Steve
    Host
    Vans, SUVs and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards

What would be really nice is if people would realize that us Aztek owners have few places to go to actually discuss our car. Those individuals who seem to get thier rocks off by hunting us down and saying the same redundant lines over and over again are hardly telling us anything original.

The annoy everyone with baised opinion, fabricated facts and quotes, misinformation, and top it off with a touch of rude. I feel very sad for someone who would come into a car site and pull desperately at straws just to get a rise out of people for no good reason. They make unsubstantiated comments and even though we are nice enough to give them a fair argument, please see above, they ignore it and simply go on to post another childish remark.

After a year why on earth would a non-owner still be visiting a site for a car that has barely sold any units other than to bash the few people that own it. Don't tell me these people are actually keeping up on Aztek news... that they're researching a car that in their opinion is worthless and that is by definition an endangered species.

Please find something better to do. If you'd like to DISCUSS the car fine, but if you want to come in here and blast it please save your breath.
    noastar - I agree with you on a lot of your points, especially:

1. "Any statistician will tell you the only way to get reliability is to test and re-test repeatedly to show that results are consistent." Exactly. There is always some unknown with just one actual test. Plus, it seems natural that different makes/models could have different amounts of variability among test instances.

2. I agree on the importance of active safety features like ABS, DRL's, OnStar, HUD, and more.

3. I am also baffled as to why people would continue to visit here just to criticize and repeat chants. My main theory: the ones who do are envious, and trying to convince themselves they don't want an Aztek. My advice: go test drive an Aztek, join us satisfied Aztek owners in our modern adventure!

Trailer wiring tip: There is a separate GM part helpful in using an Aztek or a Rendezvous for trailering: a little wiring harness, P/N 15328018, $11 at dealers. It plugs into the wiring harness under the cargo tray area on Azteks with the factory towing package. You will also need a 4-flat or the likes, to attach to the other end of the 15328018 and then plug into your trailer's harness. This harness solves a problem we had previously with our Blazer - corrosion of the trailer plug which was always dangling from our hitch. Instead, the Aztek has a little cap-plug you insert in the jack underneath when not trailering (the 15328018 is removed and kept with your hitch ball and trailer, out of weather). Another handy little Aztek feature.
  • exzurexzur Member Posts: 166
    Hmmmm..... Different name.

I should change my name too.

How about? i-am-exy or exy-the-guy.
    Hmm... for folks who are comfortable with their vehicle purchase, you sure do get defensive when facts are brought up about it.
  • gregeastongregeaston Member Posts: 128
    I'm just gonna throw this out there.

Let's just ignore any posts by pests.
  • kissfan2kissfan2 Member Posts: 17
    No one is insecure we own the vehicle . We live with its merits.

I know how good the AZTEK is. Safe Comfortable Efficient!! Period..... AWESOME vehicle.

What you may think based on second hand stuff.....does not fly.

;)......... AZTEK SMILE
    #3031 of 3033 by tc_i_am Oct 12, 2001 (07:55 am)
    Hmm... for folks who are comfortable with their vehicle purchase, you sure do get defensive when facts are brought up about it.

-------------------------------

What facts?

By the way, do you think the owner of a car that is "good" in your opinion would sit back and not defend thier purchase when a person makes a comment?

Don't say facts unless you actually present them.
    gregeaston Oct 12, 2001 8:04am

Steve
    Host

Harder said than done. I see your point, but if this guy is actually trying to make an argument I'd more than love to hear it. If however he's only trying to get a rise out of us I wish he'd go elsewhere.
    Steve - I will give the ignoring technique a try... and hope the hosts keep up their vigilance for aimless/inappropriate posts.

That said, I plan to nonetheless continue to refute incorrect, misleading and groundless claims with REAL facts gleaned from actual research and verifiable references. Thanks Edmunds for providing this forum...
    IMHO, nothing beats the smooth ride and easy handling of the 2002 Pontiac Aztek.

Also, I for one feel that much of this Aztek-basher bashing I've seen on this board lately is very rude, and I'm certain I'm not the only one.
    Strange, but I actually look forward to washing and waxing our Aztek GT. In fact sometimes my wife and I have disputes about who shall be allowed to do it.

Quite a while back someone was asking what people use on their Azteks. I use a California Water Blade squeegee and a towel to dry it. My brother-in-law has a blade too for his pickup, and we have decided the Aztek has good "squeegeebility", IE the ability to be squeegeed, thanks to its surface geometry. I use SOS pads on the white-letter tires, and Armor-All on the cladding and tires. For wax I use Turtle Wax Extreme every couple months and Turtle Wax Express Shine Spray Wax every couple weeks. What do you all use?
    I wash weekly every saturday morning. I use Turtle Wax Zip wax and a wool mit to wash. Terry cloths are used on tough bug guts on paint and to clean the door jambs. A netted nylon sponge is used on the cladding. Once washed I clean the wheels with whatever's left over in the bucket with a separate netted sponge.

Drying is done with an Absorber cloth. I'd like to try the water blade, but at $20, they're a bit expensive. The Absorber works great though. I have two, one for door jambs and one for direct paint.

Every week I also use Turtle Wax Tire Wax on the sidewalls (though I must admit the Uniroyal tires fade and brown very badly even with weekly applications of a very extreme shiner and protectant). I then use Turtle wax hardshell wax on the face of the tire rims (trick I learned that really makes them shine and makes cleaning next week a breeze).

Waxing is done weekly with Turtle Wax Express shine wax and monthly with Turtle Wax Color Cure (black) silicone/polymer based wax. *Don't forget to wash and wax your door jambs and trunk gutters people*.

RainX is also a must and applied as needed. RainX antifog is also applied as needed.

Of course the normal vaccuming, leather conditioner, armoral cleaning wipes, armoral regular shine protectant, and air freshener go in the interior. I also keep an air freshener in the cooler so whenever I open it I get a burst of strawberry.

One part I am a little curious on is the cladding. I have considered using armorall (I currently use nothing). However applying it after washing would likely be a disaster since effectively applying it without touching the paint is nearly impossible, especially since for a good application of armorall you need to apply a lot and let it sit for a while then repeat. I worry that applying it before the wash (when you can wash excess off the paint) would just get washed off with the carwash defeating the purpose. A gel form would be better, but man you'd go through a bottle a week with all that cladding.

I've tried Turtle Wax Extreme Cleaning wax and absolutely hated the stuff. The shine is *okay* at best, but it is amazingly difficult to apply compared to synthetic waxes. Buffing requires a brute force that can etch the paint. I find since I wash my car weekly and apply at least a thin coat of carnuba based express wax, a tough cleaner wax isn't needed (even though my Aztek sleeps under the stars nightly). I would recommend formula 2001 ( a turtle wax product) for yours Kermitek since I don't believe they make a color cure in green. Color Cure is basically just 2001, but contains a pigment. For my black Aztek it is just wonderful. Very deep mirror shine and any subtle imperfections or (god forbid) spiderweb marks are covered right up leaving a perfectly solid black surface with no lines. It's also extremely easy to apply and buff off. Just wipe on, wipe off, and quickly buff with a clean cloth. Downfalls are black rags which I dare not put in the washer and black fingernails ( I really must get some gloves).

One last question before I end this long post. Does anyone have any technique for salvaging buffing cloths that are caked with wax buildup? I obviously won't put them through the wash, but it there a way to clean them?

Thanx all.

PS. Does the kickin 10spkr stereo make waxing even more fun! I open all the doors/windows and drop the hatch to hold my beer while cleaning.
  • riceburnrriceburnr Member Posts: 1
    After reading a few of the Aztek messages, I have to ask... have any of you Aztek owners (I own a TLC) ever met anyone in person who is as openly hostile about your vehicle as they appear to be in this forum?

Some of these people appear to be mentally ill. Do you feel safe driving your Aztek?

I suppose you're okay as long as these folks are as cowardly in real life as they are in this forum.

Bless you.
    noastar - thanks for the car care tips. I haven't had the issues you describe with the Turtle Wax Extreme. It goes on and comes off easy. As for Armor-all, try spraying it on a small towel instead of the Aztek, then apply it a 1/4 inch or so below the painted metal. Wax applicators: just toss them in the wash with some towels and let them air-dry.

riceburnr - Neither my wife nor I have yet met anyone even remotely critical of our Citrus Green Metallic Aztek. If such naysayers were common, our vehicle would have no doubt brought them out. On the other hand, my wife (who drives it daily) has received several POSITIVE remarks from coworkers, strangers and people at the daycare center our kids go to. Even our neighbor likes it, and has told us twice. I'm not in the least concerned about someone disliking the Aztek and displaying their feelings.

It's easy to criticize something or someone on the web from the safety and comfort of your home. Saying such things in real life would be quite another story for most folks. I've also made a few mistakes, but try to picture myself saying what I post to a real person before I post it.
  • garthodinsongarthodinson Member Posts: 37
    Kiss fan, Hey! How are you doing? Long time no talk to. What ever happened to gonzo? Did he finally wilt from his ridiculous arguments?

Gotta tell of you, our rally went great. If you sign in to the Aztek Owner's group on yahoo, you can see all of the pictures. It was a great time. It also generated a lot of press and discussion.

A couple of people made it in a few magazines, and my A Z T E K (Tusk) made it in Auto Week magazine, albeit the last page.

JD POWERS - AZTEK is Number 1!
    First SUV type vehicle given 4 stars for rollover Safety!

You Tek Haters- eat your heart out.

[email protected]

Joe
    Try soaking your buffing rags for a few hours in a bucket of hot water and laundry detergent and then rinse them off with a garden hose. I usually throw mine into the laundry (a separate load) after that just for good measure (I don't want to put any fine scratches in the paint), but they are usually pretty clean after the soaking.

BTW, I've found a technique that works for me. I buy those really cheap Hanes sweat pants at Kmart for $6 and use them for both auto cleaning AND buffing (I have established a lifecycle for them). I.e., when they're new, I wear them while buffing and after 6 months, they become the buffing clothes.

I have not been able to find a material that removes wax easier and shines the finish better than the inside surface of those sweat pants. Give it a try.
    No where does it state (in TownHall terms of use) that comments about any vehicle have to be complimentary. No where. The fact is every vehicle has good points and bad points. The majority of the automotive buying public believes that the Aztek's bad points outweighs it's good points, as evidenced by the poor sales numbers. And yes, price is one of it's bad points in the past.

And that was another "fact" to add to the collection. More to come.
    Upon reflection (thanks greg), the other post did seem a bit uncivil and an invitation to incite, so I've deleted the thread.

Steve
    Host

Thinking of changing my forum's name,,,,,,,,,,,

to exy_my_name_is....
  • nextmoonnextmoon Member Posts: 386
    To the owners: When you bought insurance for the Aztek, what was it categorized under? How much more is it compared to a 4 door midsize sedan?

Last week I was vacationing in Connecticut and came across a red Aztek next to a Rendezvous in a dealership. I asked the people working there and the guy didn't know much and told me a lie that the Aztek was discontinued after '01. So I checked it out on my own. I noticed the vertical piece of glass on the tail gate was not all glass but blacked out several inches on both sides. So you would only see out maybe 80% of the vertical glass of the tail? The glass was highly tinted so I couldn't see much inside. Also I noticed the plastic on the rear bumpers are soft to the touch bends easily and so was the RDV even though the plastic appeared stiffer. Has anyone had problems with these bumpers?
    Yup. There is some blacking out on the rear glass. I don't know why they did it, but you don't notice it at all from the driver's seat as it only blacks out the very far edges and about 5% of the total rearward viewing area.

As for the rear bumper being soft to the touch, I don't know. I've stood on mine to wash the rear window and never noticed it to be all that soft. It's the same hard plastic that the rest of the car is armor plated in.
  • sp01sp01 Member Posts: 81
    sales:

http://www.autosite.com/editoria/asmr/svolsu.asp

Lower than its intro month. Result of 9/11? Doubtful. Was outsold by Rendez by nearly three to one.

You guys are right: doesn't much matter what type of towel you use...

sp01 - September was not a good month for car sales or retail spending in general:

http://www.onbusiness.ie/2001/1012/us.html

There's no logic in saying Aztek sales were poor just because the RDV outsold it. Chevy Silverado outsold the RDV - does that mean the RDV's sales were dismal too? Camry probably outsold Impala - does that mean Impala's sales were terrible? The RDV is in its introduction "bloom", and the Aztek has been out for a year. Plus many Aztek-intenders were no doubt waiting for the 2002 Aztek description and pricing to be released. I won't be surprised if the RDV continues to outsell the Aztek, thanks to its more mainstream styling. So what? I love ours!

nextmoon - best advice on insurance is call your ins company and ask for comparitive quotes. It's a large function of your location, age, record and mileage. As for the bumpers - like many other SUV's, they didn't do so well in 5-MPH bump tests. However, I saw an interesting result for the 2002 TrailBlazer in that it had zero damage due [in the tester's opinion] to it having a receiver hitch to distribute the bump load. Our Aztek has a 2" receiver hitch...

Also on the blackout areas - all our late-model cars have significant amounts of opaque areas in the rear windows, for styling reasons and to reduce cooling loads for the HVAC.

let's look at the link sp01 provided. The Aztek outsold a surprising number of SUV's: the Land Rover Discovery, Honda Passport, Infiniti QX4, and Toyota Land Cruiser, to name a few.
    ...all those vehicles you mentioned except for the Passport cost more than the Aztek. And I'm pretty sure their production quotas or sales targets are lower than the Aztek's.
  • ronsextonronsexton Member Posts: 14
    If i want to drive a sports car i will drive my 1999 Camaro SS 6 speed. Which after 30,000 miles i am thinking of:
    Racing on the street.
    racing at the track.
    Or getting an Aztek and staying out of trouble.

Just the other night coming home this mustang wanted to play. So i took the corner at 110mph, no problem...except the wife isn't too happy about that as she was in the car. The car did it easily and could have done 130mph around that curve. But sooner or later this is gonna cost me. The Aztek seems like a practical fun vehicle with room for 4 and cargo in the back and reasonably good mileage. Toasting the Porches, Mercedes, AMG, Ferraris and Vipers has been fun (hey if they aren't on the ball...THEY LOOSE!!!) but as i said, sooner or later it will probably cost me. And it's gets 28mpg on a trip! But not much cargo room, and tough for friends to get in and out of. Love the T-Tops though. Argh! Camaro ... Aztek....? Maybe the wife will trade in the saturn! Are these things easy to drive for women?
    tc_i_am - just having a little fun with sp01's premise, and enjoying my freedom of speech ;). Note that traditionally Buicks are more pricey than Pontiacs - so can their sales be directly compared?

ronsexton - Women are heavy buyers and operators of Azteks, from my observations. They know a good value when they see one!

As for fun, I have a 99 Formula and can relate... It's a blast. My wife however does not like driving our Formula. She does however, greatly enjoy the Aztek! She has told me she particularly enjoys the high, command-position seating and the easy visibility out the low rear glass. We bought a FWD version to save a couple hundred pounds and make it a little more peppy, and put in a drop-in K&N for a Grand Am GT. It moves out pretty good for an SUV! Definitely feels faster than the 98 S10 Blazer we sold. If someone wanted to get serious with an Aztek they could probably install the GM-certified supercharger now available for Grand Am GT's with the same 3400 V6. The red instrument lights and steering wheel stereo controls remind me of my Formula. If you like T-tops, as I do, definitely get the sunroof on your Aztek!
    In reading this forum i noticed some people hook the tent to the roof rack. Do you get the roof rack if you get the sun roof or are they incompatible?
    Where is this info?
  • fedlawmanfedlawman Member Posts: 3,118
    My daily driver is a 1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula with 92,000 miles. I have turned down all manner of replacements (a 2000 Taurus and a 1999 RAV4 lately) because I like driving it too much. Oh yeah, my wife hates the Firebird too!

BTW, I'm curious about the Grand Am supercharger too...What do you know?
    Quote: "Was outsold by Rendez by nearly three to one."

RDV's 4,565 to Aztek's 1,877. It's 2.432 to 1. Rounded off to one digit. It's two to one.
    Requesting of the naysayers to be accurate is like asking rocks to fly.
    They are the remnants of the now dead "ugly aztek" forum. All cars have bad and good points. These people only see the bad ones for the Aztek.
    I've yet to see anyone actually mention a bad point about the Aztek. I love the looks of the car and know quite a few people who have them that love them too.

I've only ever gotten two negative statements about my car and one of them was reversed once he got in and saw how much room there was and how well laid out everything was.

The other was from a moron in a late 70s white station wagon with rust spots on the wood paneling so you know HE knew a good car when he saw it.

I'm a new homeowner and I'm doing a lot of construction work in my house. If someone could point me to another vehicle that can carry 5 passengers comfortably AND carry 94 cu. ft. of cargo AND be easy to park (guess that excludes the Suburban family of vehicles, huh?) AND be under 30K I'd buy it.

As it is, my wife and I are looking at buying a second Aztek. And once mine dies sometime in the far future, I'll hopefully be able to replace it with another one.
    "I'm a new homeowner and I'm doing a lot of construction work in my house. If someone could point me to another vehicle that can carry 5 passengers comfortably AND carry 94 cu. ft. of cargo AND be easy to park (guess that excludes the Suburban family of vehicles, huh?) AND be under 30K I'd buy it."

It's called a mini-van. Several to choose from.
    Anyone? Anyone?
    So if sales are the basis for capabilities of a vehicle, Azteks are better than Lamborghinis, Porches and Ferraris. Sold more, must be better. I think some people should be over on the Porsche and Ferrari boards telling those poor deluded people what they are missing. But there's no way that I could express that point as well as our personal expert. You know, the guy who worries about this the most. How about it? You up for the job? Can you do it?
    Anyone? Anyone?