Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayman Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• Would be for 15K miles per year.. thanks.
  • Hi Guys can you respond soon if possible, I'm trying to close a deal on this today if I can. Thanks so much, I really appreciate the info!
  • Hey marc114. I don't think that Porsche is offering 18-month leases on this car any longer. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2011 Cayman S PDK with 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00118 and 51%.

Porsche is providing dealer cash on leftover 911s and Panameras, but I haven't heard anything about cash on 2011 Caymans.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thanks so much Carman! The dealer told me the same residual but 158 on the MF. I'm assuming either that is a rate markup, or that 118 requires a stratospheric credit score, and 158 is the normal tier. What do you think?
  • You're welcome marc114. I'm guessing that the dealer is attempting to mark your car's factor up on you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

Would you happen to know the residual percentage and money factor rates on a CPO 2008 Cayman?

Thanks
  • easy87easy87 Posts: 11
    Carman,
    Happy Holidays. Could you please tell me what the latest up-to-date lease residual and money factor is on a 2012 Cayman S (standard 6 speed). Is 36 or 39 month lease still the "sweet spot"? I would be getting the absolute lowest mileage allowance possible. Is 7,500 still the lowest mileage allowance? Could you please let me know what the Residual and money factors are for this combo?

-2012 Cayman S 6 speed
    -36 or 39 months
    -Lowest mileage possible (7,500?)

I am trying to make a decision quick as well as determine if there is any change on the horizon for these lease details as we roll the calendar over from December to January so I can decide if the lease specs will get better, worse or unchanged over the next few days to determine when best to take delivery. As always, Thanks for the help and info!
  • easy87easy87 Posts: 11
    You there???
  • Hi easy87. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cayman S with 7,500 miles per year are .00200 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00200 and 51%.

Wow, if that's correct that's a big drop in residuals for only 3 additional months. Go with the 36-month term.

I'm not sure if PFS offers leases with less than 7,500 miles per year. It might, so it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Car_man
    Host
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,827
    I'm not sure if it is available on all Porsches, but there was a newspaper advertisement, yesterday for 27 month, 5K/yr leases on Carrera GTSs...

$5000 due at signing and $1249/mo... :surprise:

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• skid34skid34 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Wow, this topic has not been updated for a while! My lease is expiring in a few months and I'm looking at potential candidates. Car_man, could you provide the residual and MF for the 2013 "New" Porsche Cayman, 12,000 miles per year under 24 and 36 month terms? Thanks!

It seems like the 991 rates are so much better than the Cayman's it almost makes no sense to lease it, and only makes sense in a buying comparison. This is just going off their price calculator online.
  • dman123dman123 Posts: 6
    I was given 57% and 70% for 12k miles 36 mo and 24 mo respectively by the dealer. MF was .0028, but i think that was inflated from the .002 that is in the boxster forum.
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    Yes 0.002 should be the base MF, but the 2014 Cayman may command a higher MF. The 70% residual is much worse than 76% for the base 911.
    Thanks for the help both of you. In reality, my current lease doesn't actually end too soon. I'm just very excited to get something new. I potentially have the option to get another MB close to the end of the year, or wait it out 'til early next year and move to another brand which I think I am likely to do since nothing in their stable really appeals to me right now.

My goals for the next lease are $0 cap cost reduction, taxes & bank fees upfront, max monthly payment $800/month, whether it's 24 or 36 I don't really mind. Is this monthly payment realistic for Porsche?

Using those lease amounts and 7-11% off sticker an optioned out Cayman comes up to about $700-750/month. A Base 911 would probably crack $800, right? It just seems like for that much more "car" it might be worth it. What's a common Invoice/MSRP % for Porsche?
  • konoyeikonoyei Posts: 1
    I would be surprised if you are able to get a 7-11% off sticker price for the 2014 Cayman.

I got offered:

68% Residual (12k miles/year, 24 months)
    55% Residual (12k miles/year, 36 months)
    48% Residual (12k miles/year, 48 months)

and 0.0024 MF the other day.

The MF is way inflated in my opinion and the 13 point drop between 24 and 36 months also puzzled me a bit. Anyone else can share their opinion?
  • texas1999texas1999 Posts: 1
    I was at my dealer today and negotiated a 48-month lease on a 2014 Cayman (not a Cayman S) with 12K miles per year. Working backwards I determined the residual is 50% and the money factor is .0023.

I think that's about as good as it is gonna get right now.
  • jennkhoejennkhoe Posts: 1
    I just went to the dealership and got an initial quote for a 2014 Cayman, 7500k per year, 0.002 and 70% at a 27 month lease term.

MSRP was $62400, negotiated down to $58900. They asked for $5k down and 730/month (including taxes, all in).

Anyone know if this is a good deal? Thanks for the help!
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    Just got a regular email from a dealer on the east coast, 2014 Cayman at $659/mo. with no down, tax and fees extra, 5k miles/yr. for 27mos. MSRP a little over $55k. No other info given.
  • azgadawgazgadawg Posts: 1
    Hi-
    Can you give me updated MF buy rate for top tier credit and RF for a new Cayman S. Lease would be 36 months and 15K per year. Thanks a lot !
    Hi!
    Can you provide me with the residual and money factor on the 2014 Cayman S 24 or 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year? I have sent out email requests local dealerships and may begin the negotiation process soon.

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,827
    I'm sorry... we don't have the Porsche lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

123457»