Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

1101112131416»

Comments

• travel777surftravel777surf Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Ford Edge 2013 SEL
    Sync/Nav/Sel Package/20"/power lift/rear cam/leather

37,305 MSRP
    31,721 Cap cost .5% APR/24 MO/10K
    24,621 Residual

$300 per mo. +Tax

2k sign and drive
  • jensen3jensen3 Member Posts: 42
    I'm still a year out from the end of my lease, but I've already decided that I'm changing to an Edge for my next vehicle. So, I'm subscribing here to get a feel for what others are paying and what to expect in regard to leases. Thanks to everyone here for all of their great input!
  • rugger_mikerugger_mike Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man, I'd like to add one more request to the list. I'm looking at the 2013 Edge AWD Limited with the 301A package, 12k/yr for 36 mo. I've had one quote from a dealer at 60%RV and 2.0% APR which seems pretty good, but I'm curious if I can do better. I'm in the Iowa area (52241). Thanks!
  • jl24jl24 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Looking to Lease a 2013 Ford Edge Limited or Sport AWD.

What's the Jan. Residual % and Money factor

What's a good negotiated price ?

I live in Connecticut

thank you
  • jl24jl24 Member Posts: 2
    BTW- looking at a 36 month lease , 12-15k miles
  • chicagopjpchicagopjp Member Posts: 8
    Hello, car_man --

Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the Chicago area? I'm looking at 36 months/10,500 miles.

Thanks!
  • chicagopjpchicagopjp Member Posts: 8
    I've located a 2013 Edge Sport with the exact combination of options I'm seeking. It's a dealer demo with about 4000 miles on it. I'm told it's been driven by a salesman at the dealer. The sticker is $43,275, and the dealer quoted me $40,026 (before incentives). That's 8.5% off sticker. I'm struggling with how to determine what kind of a discount is fair for the miles on the car.

My only frame of reference is a quote from another dealer for an exact copy of this demo (and thus, the exact same sticker), but brand new. The price on that one, which isn't to the dealer yet but is in transit, is $41,816 (again, pre-incentives). It seems to me that the 4000 miles on the demo should be worth more than that $1800 difference, but I don't really know.

Any thoughts?
  • haenichaenic Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I just leased a 2013 Edge Limited AWD. 301A Package, vision package, 20'inch wheels/rims, tow package, black ex/black int. This is from the Madison, WI area. I went to Keyser and they gave me a very good offer from the start. This was a locate - they didn't have the exact one I wanted on their lot. They had it delivered and ready within 24 hours.

Also, the 750 coupon is still available if you request the Boucher on ford.com, but keep in mind it takes about 3 weeks to come. I didn't get mine in time, but still feel I got a good deal. Old car blew up (drove it in smoking) and they still gave me 2k for it.

MSRP 42,590
    discount 2,390.00
    negotiated price 40,200

Trade-in 2000.00
    cash down 2000.00

1,250 cash lease incentive

36 month 12k/yr

424.00 monthly payments.

I also got them to throw in the all-weather mats for free. Hope that helps others. This site and car_guy really helped me in my search, so I wanted to post my info for others.

Cheers!
  • smitonsmiton Member Posts: 30
    Hello, car_man --

Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the D.C./Maryland/VA area? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/15,000 miles.

The Edge Sport will have the following options -- Sync/Nav/Driver's package/panoramic sunroof

Thanks!
  • layer3switchlayer3switch Member Posts: 14
    Folks,

Thanks to a miserable divorce,my credit is an absolute mess... I need a new car, and have my mind set on a Ford Edge Limited. I'm in a position to pay off most of the debt I have in the next 30 days, but my credit is most likely in the low 500's. What are my options with regards to purchasing or leasing a car? Should I just forget about it for now given my credit situation? I have the income to support the purchase of the car, and looking to put 5K down. Any advice?

Any on-line suggestions for fiance I should consider?

Thanks very much for any advice...
    Hello All (or car_man) --

Looking for the current residual/lease rate for a Sport FWD/AWD in the state of Virginia? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/12,000 miles.

The Edge Sport will have the following options -- Sync/Nav/Driver's package/panoramic sunroof

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello smiton. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Edge Sport FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 65%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.75% and 57%.

The lease rates are the same for the AWD model, but the residual values would be 1% higher.

There is a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • brcarbrcar Member Posts: 54
    Car_Man,

Could you please provide the June money factor and residual for the 2013 Ford Edge SE and SEL (both FWD and AWD if possible) for a 36 month, 12k mile lease.

Also could you please provide the current cash incentives?

Thank you
  • procter5117procter5117 Member Posts: 4
    Dealer quoted $418/month, included everything for 3yr/36k miles for 2013 Limited AWD w/302A package. I had to give $1000 upfront (includes first month payment). This is black on black with 302A package. Is that a good steal?
    Thanks,
  • jensen3jensen3 Member Posts: 42
    Does the $1000 include tax, title and license? Or is that extra?
  • procter5117procter5117 Member Posts: 4
    yes $1000 includes everything. not extra, I feel like I am paying $680 extra for nothing,,
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi brcar. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Ford Edge SE AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% to 2.0% (the exact rate varies by region) and 56%.

The lease rates would be the same for the other variants that you mentioned, but the residual values would be 57% for the SE FWD, 58% for the SEL AWD and 57% for the SEL FWD.

The cash incentives on leases of the '13 Edge range from $1,500 to $2,250, again by region.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • heycableheycable Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

What are the current lease rates and finance incentives for:

2013 Ford Edge
    Limited
    301A
    No more than $2500 down
    In Los Angeles?

Any idea how much I should expect to pay a month for the above?

Thank you!
  • loudubeloudube Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for all the info. I leased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL with appearance pkg in NJ for 24 mos

MSRP: $41,495
    Incentives: $3500 (incl conquest)
    Sign and Drive: $800 (incl first mo, motor vehicle and doc fee)
    Monthly payment: $385

Residual: 64% for 12K miles
    Interest Rate: 0.5
  • rbl123rbl123 Member Posts: 1
    Could someone please send me the following target numbers to negotiate a 12k mile lease for 36 months in Los Angeles for the Limited with the 302A package:

True Market Value
    Residual Value
    Base Lease Rate
    Discounts/Incentives

I am dealing with some very slick salespeople at a dealership in North Hollywood so I need some help!

Thank you very much!
  • hmaraninohmaranino Member Posts: 3
    Hey. Any help is appreciated. I got a quote today for the 2013 edge. I don't know much about the numbers. Just that it's a 36 month lease. It's the SEL Model with navigation/leather/back up camera and it's AWD.

I got a price of 380 a month to lease. Nothing down. Taxes included in the 380. I think I'm gonna go back this week and grab it. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Hello hmaranino.

In order to evaluate your deal, we will need the following information:

MSRP
    Selling price
    Residual amount or Percentage
    Money factor

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• hmaraninohmaranino Member Posts: 3
    Unfortunately, I am not too sure about the numbers. I know that the MSRP is a little over 36k. I believe the residual value is around 57% if that makes sense...Not sure about the money factor..

Hope you are able to help.

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Without all the information, I'm afraid we aren't able to evaluate your deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• nmoguetnmoguet Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I've been offered this deal. It's the very first offer they made and was over the phone, so I just grabbed as much info as I could think of and told him I'd think about it. I definitely think I can get a way better deal, but I'd like it to be analyzed by someone that knows more than I do, if possible. Thanks!

$37,700 base
    1.25% APR
    $33,341 - Adjusted cap
    $20,160 - residual
    $3,000 down
    $396 a month plus tax
  • nmoguetnmoguet Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, I forgot to mention it's 15,000 miles a year - 3 year lease.
  • edgycaredgycar Member Posts: 2

I just got an offer from my NJ dealer to replace my current 11' Edge lease with a 13' Edge lease for same car SEL AWD with only leather seats and 20" wheels for 39 months and $2,000 down (includes all closing costs) and I get out of my lease 4 months early for $440 a month on the new lease. Is that a good deal?

• edgycaredgycar Member Posts: 2

I see most people are getting 36 month leases. I wonder why my dealer only offers 39 month leases?

• anjayla0021anjayla0021 Member Posts: 1

Can someone help evaluate my lease offer?:

2013 Ford Edge (dealer still has 2013)
    3.5L TI-VCT V6 Engine
    Equipent Group 205A
    Panoramic Roof
    18" Chrome Wheels

MSRP: 37005.00 (TOTAL MSRP on window sticker they gave me 36,385
    Term: 36 Months
    15,000 miles per year
    3,000 rebate (cap reduction)
    Residual: .52
    Adj Residual: 19242.60

Lease Payment: 402.05 Per month 802.00 due on delivery

Sounds like rebate goes towards the initial money down payment bringing that total to 3802.05. I am also thinking about putting down more: 1500 due on delivery to bring payment to 381.00 or 2,000.00 due at delivery for a payment of 367.00. Th emoney down includes all taxes, title and license fees.

Thanks!

• jagovigjagovig Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2014

I went into a dealer today in NYC. Maybe I am missing the plot but a $45k Ford Edge Sport with $2,000 down total got quoted at $560. A bit more and I can get a Mercedes....or am I expecting too much?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Edge lease programs aren't all that great. As you note, there are plenty of alternatives. Also, the first quote is seldom the best. Some dealers start you out with a "home-run" deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• haleew02haleew02 Member Posts: 18
    edited January 2014

Can I please have the MF and Residual % for a 2013 Edge Limited FWD for 36 and 39 months with 10K/yr in NJ? Thanks!

@haleew02 said:
    Can I please have the MF and Residual % for a 2013 Edge Limited FWD for 36 and 39 months with 10K/yr in NJ? Thanks!

36mo, 10K/yr: 1.0% MF and 54% residual

39mo, 10K/yr: 1.25% MF and 52% residual

$3250 customer lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello - Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the D.C./Maryland/VA area? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/15,000 miles. Thanks

@smiton said:
    Hello - Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the D.C./Maryland/VA area? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/15,000 miles. Thanks

0.25% MF and 64% residual and 1.25% MF and 55% residual.

$1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• infamousnycinfamousnyc Member Posts: 31

Hello - Can you please give me MF and Residual for a 2013 Limited AWD for 3 year lease with 10k and 12k annually? TIA!

@infamousnyc said:
    Hello - Can you please give me MF and Residual for a 2013 Limited AWD for 3 year lease with 10k and 12k annually? TIA!

1.00% MF and 54%/53% residual, respectively. $3250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• infamousnycinfamousnyc Member Posts: 31
    Thanks!!!

Can you also provide the MF & residual for a 2013 edge sel awd & a 2103 edge sport awd for 36 months at 10.5 and 12k annually? Do options factor into residual value or is that encompassed with the MSRP? I am in NY in case that matters... Thanks again!!!

@infamousnyc said:
    Thanks!!!

Can you also provide the MF & residual for a 2013 edge sel awd & a 2103 edge sport awd for 36 months at 10.5 and 12k annually? Do options factor into residual value or is that encompassed with the MSRP? I am in NY in case that matters... Thanks again!!!

1.00% MF and 54% residual. $3250 lease cash. 36mo, 12K/yr for either model

Add 1% for 10.5K/yr

Options are captured in the MSRP and only affect the residual in that manner.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

Please visit our 2014 Ford Edge Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.