Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura Integra Electrical Questions

2»

Comments

• Im new here but can anyone help me my da9 wont start i tested the starter it tested good. my ignighter was bad also the coil was too i replaced both of those it started but now it dose nothing. i turn the key u can hear the solinoid tick but nothing happens i tryed to jump the starter and nothing.
    i think it could be the voltage regulator in the altinator some one help.
    :sick:
  • i have a 95 integra and when i hit the brakes the park lights and the interior lights come on but when i turn the lights on the brakes lights stay on any awnsers on how i can fix this..
  • I had the same problem with my '98 integra and it took me a year to figure it out. If you replaced your tail light bulbs lately make sure you replaced them with the correct bulb. I think I was able to take one out at a time to test them. Should take care of it. Let me know if it works.
  • i put a new fuel pump in and still does not work the book says check injector fuse where is it
  • I have a 1994 Integra LS. We just replaced the valve cover gasket, plugs and wires. Now it will not start, it acts like it wants to but it will not catch. I got the firing order off of the internet could it maybe not be right. I need some help! Thanks Scot
  • i had the same problem. check the relay for the condenser fan. it is the condenser fan and not the radiator fan that keeps running, right? if that doesn't work, just pull the the condenser fan fuse every night before bed...
  • pmk2pmk2 Posts: 3
    The cooling fans do not come on; they do work if the air is on. We replaced the thermostat. Also the heater is not working at all.
  • Hello All,

I have the following error codes showing up on my 1999 Acura Integra:

PO301B, PO302B, PO300B, PO304 = Cylinder misfires.

and MFR P1399 = what is this???

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Any help is appreciated!!!
2»