Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Ram Axles and Suspension

2»

Comments

• gearbox_paulgearbox_paul Member Posts: 1
    My 2500 does exactly the same thing. Did you ever figure this problem out ???
  • junglejim64junglejim64 Member Posts: 2
  • junglejim64junglejim64 Member Posts: 2
    i have a 2008 dodge ram 1500, regular cab,short bed 2wd. it sits higher on the drivers side. i was told by one dealer that dodge did this at the factory on the regular cabs. anybody ever heard of this? how do i fix it? any help would be appreciated .
  • houjonhoujon Member Posts: 1
    My 2009 crew cab has fallen 1/2 inch, it is noticble even to the dealer, who says it is within specifications and only bring it back if it drops down to 3/4 of an inch. Is it a bad coil, shock or compression joint? or other? :confuse:
  • canddmeyercanddmeyer Member Posts: 410
    My 2009 1500 CC is a 1/2" high on the passenger side, but once I get a passenger it evens out. Many have noticed, but no one has said it causes any issues.
  • nt_trainnt_train Member Posts: 2
    2010 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad cab big horn package. I want to buy a Daystar Leveling kit which lifts front end up to 3" What do y'all recommend? Thanks!!
  • bslaytonbslayton Member Posts: 1
    I want to install Traction Bars on my 2007 Ram 1500 Sport can anyone tell me the Part Number for them from Lakewood. I ordered a set from JC Whitney and like the dummy I am I beleived the girl at JC Whitney that the bars I was ordering will fit my Ram even after I told her my axel was under the leaf springs. the part number is 22026 and the do not fit my ram, now I have to go through the hassle of returning them.
This discussion has been closed.