Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chevrolet Malibu Interior

2»

Comments

• Options
    thekingtheking Member Posts: 107
    Why worry...Go after the other person's ins....getting hit in the rear;in most cases,it is that driver's fault :)
  • Options
    04cad04cad Member Posts: 131
    I recently reacquired a 1998 Malibu with the factory aluminum rims and the clear coat is pretty much gone and there is surface corrosion on the rims. What is the best way to refinish them myself? Has anyone else tried to refinish their own rims? I thought about taking a wire brush in an air grinder and cleaning up the outer surface to remove the rest of the clear coat and surface corrosion and then spraying on a clear coat. Any thoughts on whether this would last for a few years or not at all? thanks
  • Options
    04cad04cad Member Posts: 131
    When refinishing aluminum rims yourself are there any things to watch out for? thanks
  • Options
    millermobilemillermobile Member Posts: 1
    Last week my wife and I bought a 2007 Malibu LT 4 dr sdn with the 6 cyl engine. We are now looking for some after market accessories for it. Can anyone recommend a website where we can purchase some different goodies to dress up our car?
  • Options
    paopao Member Posts: 1,867
    what particular are you looking for...to be honest..not much out there for the Malibu.....
  • Options
    Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
  • Options
    joesymjoesym Member Posts: 1
    Do you know where I can find the cruise control button for a 1998 Chevy Malibu?
  • Options
    thegraduatethegraduate Member Posts: 9,731
    No comments on the new Malibu?
  • Options
    cecilcarreracecilcarrera Member Posts: 1
    I was wondering has anyone replaced both radio buttons on malibu and if so can you reply? Do they just pull out or do you have to remove the whole radio. Thanks
  • Options
    malibu_98malibu_98 Member Posts: 1
    Hi.. I'm new here.. i have a '98 Chevy malibu and i'm lookin to do an engine swap. i currently have the 3.1L SFI V6 and want to upgrade to a 3.4L mostly for the fact that you can super charge the 3.4L.. the 3.4L is out of a 2001 Pontic Grand Am.. and i need some questions answered.. first of all.. Will that engine fit in my car? Will it work with the stock ECM? Will i need the ECM out of the Grand Am? Will it work with the stock Automatic transmisson out of the Malibu? Also would it be possible to do 5SPD conversion using the componets out of the Grand Am? if possible email me back.. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.