Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What Are The Top 6 Luxury Brands?

124»

Comments

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,139
    You're pretty much a special case :P

You've got the DTS and the GM, maybe you need a TC to round out the pack...
  • lemkolemko Member Posts: 15,261
    edited November 2011
    Workin' on it! There's a 2003 TC that's in pretty nice shape for sale in my neighborhood I pass by from time to time.
    Go for it, they are durable. You might have to fight off the airport town car services though, around here they snatch up all of the 98+ models as quickly as possible, probably running them up to 400K+ miles as the cars can take it.
  • fezofezo Member Posts: 10,384
    When we were in DC a couple of weeks ago the cab we rode in was a CV with over 350K on it. Hard to kill those things.
    2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 2014 Mazda 3 Sport Hatchback, 1999 Mazda Miata 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999.
    I rode in a TC once that was heading for 300K, I think. The interior wasn't showroom fresh, but it seemed to be running and driving fine.
  • lemkolemko Member Posts: 15,261
    ...from the Philadelphia newspaper:

Sergio Scaglietti, 91
  • poaformpoaform Member Posts: 1
    first off lincoln does not deserve to be in the luxury car post... unless you are an old man
    not sure where to put this - Poll claims most respected car brands are...
  • nceencee Member Posts: 419
    Well let's do it this way.

Your income:

Lower Class:

Middle Class

Upper Class

Even higher

Think you have money

Too damn much money

I believe while some car(s) might make a few lists, each should be different (for different folks)

Skip
  • meteor10meteor10 Member Posts: 59
    I think that here is one way to do this. There are a lot of good Luxury Brands in different countries. For example in Germany there are Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche (source).
    For Italian car brands there are Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati.
    For UK automakers there are Bentley, Rolls-Royce etc.
    And all these Luxury brands are very different, so there is no reason to compare them with each other.
    For example, how do you can compare Lexus with Ferrari? Ferrari with Rolls-Royce? And etc
  • meteor10meteor10 Member Posts: 59
    I've forgotten about Tesla... It's definetly the first one on the top list since Tesla Model S P85D. :)
  • MuhammadImranMuhammadImran Member Posts: 2
    1. Tesla, Inc.
    2. Ferrari
    3. Lamborghini
    4. BMW
    5. Aston Martin
    6. Jaguar
    7. Bentley