Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Buick Enclave Prices Paid and Buying Experience

14567810»

Comments

• cmc2003cmc2003 Member Posts: 1
    that is much better than what they are offering me! Sounds like a good deal. where is it??? I am in the atlanta area and they are quoting $38K. I KNOW I should be able to do better than that.
  • happybuyer11happybuyer11 Member Posts: 10
    Living in SoCal with high tax rate.... CXL FWD with navigation.
    Got 534.56 monthly for 39 months lease, 4000 down payment.

Is this any good?
  • greatdongreatdon Member Posts: 3
    Hi all, just wanted to share my "okay" deal i guess with others in the Houston, TX area. Other dealer was in the same range but I like the dealer oil service plan.

2011 Enclave CX FWD, with following options:

a) Driver Confidence Package(auto start, rear view camera, & distance meter) ,&
    b) Trailer Provision Package (Spare Tire and Wheel, haul hitch)

Drive out was $36,200. Rate is okay: 2.3% 60mths. This was during the June ending/July 4 holiday deal. Fair price i guess. Car wasn't in stock and to be order somewhere. Not a demo car or anything. I got the $1,500 rebate and GMC supplier discount from my company. Hopefully others can explain in details how they got their car below average. :shades:
  • gerdangerdan Member Posts: 1
    How were you able to negotiate so much off MSRP?
  • bcformanbcforman Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    Hi, I'm new to the forum and looking to purchase a 2011 Enclave the features as follows:
    2011 CXL1 AWD
    White Diamond
    Trailer package
    Power Sunroof
    Audio System W/Navigation
    DVD Rear Seat, Bose Speaker
    MSRP $48,655 Quote $45,411 plus 60 month 0% financing
    I am also trading in 2006 Highlander Limited with 90K miles for $10K plus needs body work (Told not worth fixing). Total purchase price would then be $35,411.
    Is this a good deal?
  • rdempseyrdempsey Member Posts: 3
    Great question, what is the bottom line price of the Enclave exclusive of the trade-in?
  • orangegringoorangegringo Member Posts: 6
    Car Man and other experts and folks with experience,

Looking at Premium trim Enclave and Limited trim Explorer. Will add nav and entertainment. Want the car loaded. Dallas Texas. Not certain whether will lease or buy.

Questions:
    1) residual and lease rate for both?
    2) any rebates, deals, or negotiating tactics or ideas for both?
    3) assuming best and expected negotiated price, what lease price should I expect for both for 36 or 39 months at 12k miles per year?
    4) what price should I expect to negotiate if I buy ( I have pre approved financing through bank) for both?
    5) anything else I should know or consider from a financial standpoint for both?
    6) thoughts on which vehicle I should buy. They both approach the small crossover three row suv differently, but we like both and appreciate the access to the third row with the captain second row. Anyone own one and like or dislike specific features?
    7) finally, I will be trading in an 08 Lexus es350 with 34k miles on it. The car is in very good shape and shows well. What should I be able to get on trade in?

Really appreciate help on this. I'm a used car guy that normally sells my old car myself. I'm treading in unfamiliar water and could use help and guidance. I hope to do a deal tomorrow.
    Any updates on prices paid for premium level 2012 Enclaves with a nav/DVD?
  • coliphagecoliphage Member Posts: 10
    Anyone has bought 2012 Enclaves recently? How much did you pay? Its seems GM is running several incentives now.
    Hi,

We purchased a 2012 Enclave with nav/DVD and my wife is very happy. I belive we purchased about 42k and had severall dealers working with us. The car drives great and I love comnpared to my Infiniti.
    My local dealer is offer $6,000 off msrp now for all in stock enclaves for today (7/2/2012) only!. Guess they are trying to hit a sale number to get sale bonus from the General.
    Good deal?
    Had the dealer to budge another 500 to a total of 6.5k off msrp.
    Final price is 36k + ttl for a 12 fwd leather group w/ moonroof.
    Not the best deal but we are happy with it.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    rdempsey,
    Congratulations on your purchase! Welcome to the family! If you have any questions please feel free to email me. :) Have a great holiday!
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
    [email protected]
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    coliphage,
    Congratulations on your purchase! I'm personally a fan on the moon roofs myself. Feel free to email me if you need anything. :) Enjoy! Welcome to the family!
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • hoos30hoos30 Member Posts: 3
    Hi folks, new to the board.

I'm looking at a 2012 White Diamond leather with sunroof.

M.S.R.P: $42,735

Edmunds TMV with incentives is $39,339.

Offer Price from local dealer: $36,060

Is this a reasonable price considering that the 2013s are on the way or do you think there is room to haggle?

Thanks.
  • eemsueemsu Member Posts: 6
    I bought a 2012 enclave fwd-leather group w/ white diamond tricoat on 7/31/12. Total Sticker price = $41,335. Agreed upon value of the vehicle = $38,685.92. Manufacter rebates = $3,750. Total Final price = $34,935 for no sunroof. Before you buy, ask yourself if you or any of your passengers (pets included) can hear and or tolerate a constant 60 decibel 9kHz tone from the radio head unit. An informed customer is a happy customer. Ask the dealership for printout of the not so public Bulletin "#PIT5166A: High Pitch Sound From Radio Display - (Jun 28, 2012)". I get headaches every time I drive the vehicle because of this annoying tone. Per the Bulletin, GM has no solution and customer service says they cannot provide any more information (oh like, when will a resolution be provided). See my post under enclave audio problems if you are interested in further details including gm customer service scripts for when something is wrong.
    Do you mean that the tone is coming from the radio even when it is turned off?
    Another consideration: I am planning to replace the factory radio with an aftermarket one (Advent OGM 1, I think it's called). Would that alleviate the concern for me?
  • eemsueemsu Member Posts: 6
    Yes, the tone comes from the radio cd slot even when turned off. Just by opening the door the tone will start and stay on for 15 seconds. Once the key is in the ignition, the tone will not stop. I have no idea if the source of the resonance is directly tied to the radio unit. If radio unit is acting like a wave guide then changing the radio unit may not resolve the problem. That should be the responsibility of GM to answer but they are not saying a word.
  • lhaymondlhaymond Member Posts: 13
    I'm interested in opinions on my current lease offer: 2012 Enclave Premium + Nav $44k cost 36 mo lease, 15k mi/yr $27,800 residual .00106 MF..$439 payment THX
  • 2012newuser2012newuser Member Posts: 1
    total MSRP 41225, basic FWD leather.

dealer offer $5700 off msrp.

so final 35525 + TTL

Northeast region, tax 6%.

fair, good, or great? Thanks.
  • TiredBuyerTiredBuyer Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2013
    Live in the New Orleans area. I am looking to purchase a 2012 or 2013 Enclave with leather and bose speaker upgrade. My company has a vehicle policy with a 4 or 5 year retention. Any ideas on what factory to dealer incentives are? Are there any loyalty incentives? Is it better to hold off till Feb? How much is a model year worth? For example, is a 2012 a better value if $4k or $5k less?
  • mojostickmojostick Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to buy a 2013, MSRP $52,000, invoice $49,200. Looks like there is a $1,500 incentive. How much should I pay, no trade, no finance, before tax/tags? Thanks!
  • shaker58shaker58 Member Posts: 130
    You might want to lease for 3 years and then buy it out at end. Just leased arcadia denali mf is .00040 which is less than 1 % and rebates totaled 5000.00 off (northeast). Vehicles are sell about 600 over invoice so if you leased it final price is about 45000.00.
  • bradespbradesp Member Posts: 21
    Hi All,

We planned to buy a 2012, but man I LOVE the new cosmetic changes to the 2013.... SO... with the March factory incentives and slightly bulging inventory from a long winter, we decided to work VERY hard to find a fairly priced 2013 NOW and not wait until the fall. My wife is a born negotiator (she actually loves doing it), so she worked the phones a full day across the state of NC and got me my dream car - a 2013 Carbon Black with Ebony interior.. the white stitching is killer!

Here's the deal: BTW, PM me if you'd like an intro to the North Carolina Dealer we purchased our car from... I can't say enough about them. And they're shipping cars all across the nation.

OK, here are the numbers's:

2013 Buick Enclave

45,090 MSRP - Leather Group + 19" Rims + Carbon Black + Delivery
    6,364 Minus Dealer Discount + GM Incentives
    --------
    38,726 Discounted Price

495 Doc Fee
    117 Tags/Registration
    1,162 3% Sales Tax
    --------
    40,500 OTD Price
    ======
  • felisa1218felisa1218 Member Posts: 2
    I am also looking to buy a 2013 Premius Buick Enclave with Navigation and DVD. I usually like to buy $500 under invoice. I am shopping now for it. I will see how low they will go.
  • felisa1218felisa1218 Member Posts: 2
    I AM LOOKING TO BUY 2013 BUICK ENCLAVE PREMIUM OR GMC ACADIA SLT 1 WITH NAVIGATION AND DVD. WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE TO BUY THIS FOR? ANYONE WHO BOUGHT THIS RECENTLY, PLEASE TELL ME HOW LOW THE DEALER WILL GO OFF MSRP OR INVOICE?
  • mojostickmojostick Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info. I just sold my 08 Enclave to a private party, so negotiating will be easier. The big issue is I am buying an AWD in NC, so they are going to have to find one somewhere further North. I thought invoice minus $2,500 GM incentives would be a good deal, but other posts make me think they have room below invoice? Holdbacks maybe? And what is an acceptable doc fee? Thanks to all who respond!
  • osceola2013osceola2013 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know if Buick or GMC offer any additional discounts for courtesy vehicles used at PGA tour events. My local dealer got 3 Enclaves in this past weekend from a tournament in Orlando, i'm interested in one of them especially if there is extra discounts available...Thanks...
  • li_momli_mom Member Posts: 1
    I just test drove the Enclave today in Long Island, NY. The salesman gave me a price of $48,295 for the Leather option. The price you got is amazing! What's the dealer name?
  • nutouchnutouch Member Posts: 1
    Could you please share the dealer name?
  • earthnutearthnut Member Posts: 1
    thanks for you info
    can you send me the dealer name ?

Thanks
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    Did you recently purchase a car from the Detroit 3 (GM, Ford or Chrysler) after avoiding these domestic vehicles in the past? What made you change your mind? A reporter would like to ask about your experience. If you can help, please contact [email protected] by Friday April 26th 2013.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• llaraynellarayne Member Posts: 1
    BRAD-I AM IN NC AND WOULD LOVE DEALER NAME FOE ENCLAVE! THANKS!
  • lexlanlexlan Member Posts: 10
    Bought my first Buick this am - new 2013 Leather w chrome wheels, moonroof, and navigation for $43500 out the door. Shopped Pilot, new Pthfinder and Acadia but none compared to Enclave. Pilot and Pathfinder both felt cheap and boxy, no style. Buick reallly is a step apart in crossover world. The 4 year 50k bumper to bumper was a nice bonus too. Very smooth ride , it's heavy so the drive is not sporty but it is tight and responsive. Good transition from my 06 Yukon. Looking forward to beating 12 mpg too.
  • jotiiijotiii Member Posts: 4
    about to pull trigger on '13 Enclave - AWD -Premium-Sunroof- Nav. what are dealers offering as incentives now? we are considering buying if 0% financing available but also may lease. If lease where can I find GM/Buick residuals, money factor, buy up mileage costs, etc. live in So Cal. Thank You!!
  • paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    jotiii, look at my post on the leasing section for the leasing numbers
    Thanks- can you PM me your dealer and sales rep names?
  • paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    I can't figure out how to PM. This is the dealer: http://www.irvinegmc.com/
  • lexlanlexlan Member Posts: 10
    You may also want to look at conventional financing and take the extra $1500 rebate from GM. The finance manager actually pointed that out to me and I saved $10 per month in payment by financing at 2.9% vs. 0/0. It only makes sense if you are financing less than half the cost of the car but i was trading in, so it worked for me. My wife loves the car though.
  • yashyash Member Posts: 10
    yeap...age old minivan v/s SUV question with specific models though...

Have you guys compared 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE w/ Entune V/S 2013 Buick Enclave Leather group w/navi? what are your thoughts and winning/losing points for each cars?

The price for the Buick is almost $10k steeper which itself is a factor to me, honestly. However, the inside quality of materials and outside looks of the Buick is pretty slick too.

I test drove Sienna and odyssey and frankly didnt like either. So i am grudgingly looking at SUV (Buick and Infinity Jx) but not sure about anything anymore. I havent yet test drove the Buick yet (or the even more expensive Infinity yet).

~confused!
  • coachhatcoachhat Member Posts: 1
    I'm currently looking at Enclave Premium-Nav-Moon roof-DVD, chrome wheels. We have shopped the same type of cars as you with same options as the Enclave. We are trading in 05 Expedition 115K. I have a quote for a '13 Enclave (including trade-in and discounts) for 36,000. Still have 6% sales tax to deal with in AR. Do you think it is a fair deal?
    tough to say as you are including the net price with your trade in. I bought ours monday paid about $2350 under invoice for Diamond white/ cocoa - Prem, AWD, sunroof, NAV/DVD, trailer tow, 20" rims, cargo pkg , assist steps and roof rails. only 3 of these in entire state of Cal., being shipped to my dealer now . think we got a smokin deal. wifey happy :)
  • davidandkathdavidandkath Member Posts: 1
    Hi there, I am new to this forum and I am not sure if this particular one is only for those purchasing brand new?? But we are looking to purchase a used 2009 Enclave CXL AWD fully loaded with all options for $22,000. It has 86,000 miles so that is the only down side, but i am hoping to see if you all think that is a good deal?? I have been trying to read and find out if there are any foreseen problems we can expect with those kind of miles, but most people having problems seem to have been having them prior to the higher miles. The carfax on this one is very clean and was always in for scheduled maint and no major repairs or problems.
    what do you all think??

thanks so much for any tips or advice! :)
    Kathy
  • aniketkaniketk Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Paid $41,375 plus registration and taxes
    Leather group
    Navigation system
    Sunroof
    Two free oil changes
    Champagne silver and choccochino
    No trade in
    2.89 % financing on experience score of 777

Pearson Buick, Sunnyvale, CA.
  • machopmachop Member Posts: 1
    Is this FWD or AWD ?

thx
  • xxdb11xxxxdb11xx Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm in NC and interested in the Dealership that you worked with to purchase your 2013 Enclave. I really appreciate it, Thank you.
  • lsegundolsegundo Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Premium pkg
    AWD
    20" ultrabrights
    Nav
    Sunroof
    MSRP just under $51K
    Before taxes/incentives $47K
    Less $3K incentives(after tax/license)
    No trade in
    Good luck! How exhausting a process...car shopping!
  • meridian3meridian3 Member Posts: 4
    An odd comparison but seating wise, they are close. The Enclave has a smoother ride but the Sienna is much bigger inside and would have a higher re-sale value. Consider the side sliding doors in tight parking spaces if you have kids. They both look nice inside depending on the level of trim but the Buick still looks like a Buick, the official brand of the AARP. For a minivan the Sienna sport edition comes with cool rims and ground effects. If you're bent on a crossover SUV go for the Lincoln MKT, the Buick and the Linc both have fugly grills but at least you'll have a Lincoln for almost the same cash. JMHO