Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Enclave Lease Questions

1121314151618»

Comments

• Yeah, I'm pretty PO'd... my last lease payment was a couple of days ago and I turn my current lease in on Oct. 3... wanted to wait until closer to the end of the month. So far, I've been quoted $1,700 in incentives, including lease conquest cash and a residual of 55%. The money factor is .00015. That's from one dealer.
  • arob1arob1 Posts: 34
    Thanks again. Incentives you are being offered seem low. There should be at least $2000worth of incentives according to Buick website. Money factor seems great. It is ~ 0.36%.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,358
    I'm sorry... we don't have the September lease numbers for GM..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi CarMan,

Do you have the september money factor and residual for the 2014 Enclave, leather group, 12k miles per year? And any other incentives I should know about? Thank you!!
    1.00% MF and 57% residual for 36mo/12K/yr lease on the 2014 Enclave with either 1SL or 1SN package

regards,
    kyfdx

• Thanks kyfdx. I'm trying to figure out if there's any chance I can pick this car up for under $500/mo with 0 down. If my lease spreadsheet is correct, based on the 57% and .00042, looks like I'd have to get them down to $39k on the $45,680 MSRP. Based on deals you've seen on this car in the past, what do you think? Any chance?
    Sorry.... I can't keep track of selling prices for vehicles that I'm not personally shopping for.. ;-)

But, you can check out selling prices over here, in Enclave Prices Paid:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f134cc8/499#MSG499

regards,
    kyfdx

• Understood...thank you for the quick replies!!
  • Hey CarMan - sorry for the multiple requests. But can you send through the September residual and money factor on the 2013 Enclave Leather Group AWD 12k mi/yr? And any incentives/rebates?
    I'm not seeing any September numbers for the 2013 Enclave. That leads me to believe they are no longer leasing that model...

regards,
    kyfdx

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,930

Please continue in our 2014 Buick Enclave Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Buick Enclave Lease Questions - Page 18 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com