Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Which Hummer do you like best?

hummerhummerhummerhummer Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in HUMMER

Comments

• mac24mac24 Member Posts: 3,910
    Obviously a trick question..... :shades:
  • extech2extech2 Member Posts: 120
    I like the H3 automatic with the luxury package, but I don't care much for the others.
  • tired_old_davetired_old_dave Member Posts: 710
    Not as smart as mac24, thought about a 2wd colorado SS (per leeharvey418) with highway gearing and z71 badge. But just sat in Blue Beauty and convinced myself that I could enjoy an H3 Truck. Don't need two competent 4wd vehicles in the same garage, but. But, maybe after seeing the battery question raise its' ugly head again elsewhere maybe the H (no offense Horatio)doesn't have the wiring/battery problems in the door/fusebox/under the seat as the colorado/canyon.

On a side note, saw an H3 commercial in the forest. Thanks marketing-been to our desert once-once is enough for a forest person. Almost smelled the forest floor.
  • kyle11kyle11 Member Posts: 11
    Hummer's are over rated.
    If you need a hummer you shod get a H1
    Do you like hummers
    We like Blue Beauty and it may be our only Hummer. H3 is not a rubicon and it isn't a suburban getter (what is hummer after the h1-where are they going). Don't need a blinged out h3 because can't have/don't want an h2. Don't want a throaty v6(3.6/3.9?) small HX designed by kids and I don't care about it being "packed" (flex fuel stressed in the video-this isn't a very subliminal message of the things to come) and don't need a $50K v8h3 rockcrawler. Can't even replace the monroe shocks without a bank loan to get cognito's. Want shocks not struts/coilover. Can't even get a colorado/canyon that is respectable. These guys may force me to do what I suggested to others a long time ago. Get a frame, put in my power source without a computer and get what I want, even though I am almost too tired too old to bother.
    Tell me dave, how do you really feel.
    Of course, one horsepower plus one horsepower can be greater than two horsepower, if a stallion and a mare are involved.
  • cnqwstcnqwst Member Posts: 1
    H2 SUT gets my vote. Picked up an 05 White w/ Black Trim, 22" wheels, custom exhaust. rides great.

http://www.cnqwst.net/cnqwst-85_1.JPG

Getting ready for camping season.

Bob
  • materialmanmaterialman Member Posts: 2
    H3....it's the only one I can afford
  • okko1okko1 Member Posts: 327
    i have a H3 alpha and think it is just fine. i like the fender flares. :D
  • petastlepetastle Member Posts: 3
    I think H3 is the best.It is smaller and compact but retains the orignal trademark hummer style.It is far more refined and comfortable than H1 and H2.It is suitable for both on road and off road driving under all conditions.
  • okko1okko1 Member Posts: 327
    i agree it is a well built suv and will fit in most garages :)
This discussion has been closed.