Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Saturn Aura

totalsportstotalsports Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Saturn
Does anyone have any info on any changes to the 2008 Aura.....IE:Colors...Possible Nav system

Comments

• vanman1vanman1 Member Posts: 1,397
    Saturn Aura: A Redline version of the Aura is set to arrive for 2008 model-year. It will be powered by a high-output variant of the XR's 3.6L V6. Some speculate that it will use the new Direct-Injected 3.6L, which would bring it close (if not over) to 300 HP. AWD rumors have also been thrown around, but not confirmed.
    Deletions

* Exterior paint colors (25U) Midnight Blue, (41U) Black Onyx and (63U) Berry Red

New Features

* (DD0) Heated power-adjustable, driver-side auto-dimming, body-color manual folding mirrors available on XE Sedan with (PCM) Preferred Package and (LZ4) 3.5L Variable Valve Timing V6 engine
    * Exterior paint color (37U) Deep Blue
    * Exterior paint color (58U) Black Mist (extra-cost color)
    * Exterior paint color (80U) Red Jewel Tintcoat (extra-cost color)

Changes

* (223) Morocco Brown interior trim now includes embossed on door trim, steering wheel and shift knob (in addition to the seat inserts)
  • desertrat5desertrat5 Member Posts: 85
    Any confirmation of the rumor that AWD will be offered in the 2008 Aura?
  • saturn_commsaturn_comm Member Posts: 27
    AWD will not be available for Aura in 2008.
  • aaron_taaron_t Member Posts: 301
    There will be a 4-cyl with 6-speed auto, different from the 3.6L 6-speed.
  • phaetondriverphaetondriver Member Posts: 175
    Anyone got one yet?
    Anyone know when the RedLine will be available and is it going to have the 3.6 DI engine?
  • phaetondriverphaetondriver Member Posts: 175
    Cute little pocket rocket. Base 140 H-P seems like a poor choice.
    Now the Astra VXR is Opel/Vauxhall's hottest hatchback. How about a 2.0i 16v turbo engine with 240H-P and a six-speed gearbox and 18-inch alloy wheels. :shades:
    But will they bring it? I hope so.
    My local Saturn dealer called me back today.

Aura in Ontario now has 0% for 60 mo. or 1.9% for 72 mo. Also, 1.1% lease rate for 48 months. Oh so tempting!
This discussion has been closed.