Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Toyota 4Runner redesign

Comments

• warrebwarreb Member Posts: 20
    As an old Chrysler fan who ran 60s cars several hundred thousand miles each, including two Furies into Y2K, I gave up on anything new from the company after an 80s Dodge van that still had "new car problems" at 90K. Out of nostalgia, I have followed Chrysler but, from what I continue to discern, would not yet buy one. Despite my complaints on this site about my third Toyota (2nd 4Runner), I have not seen anything as severe as the Chrysler-related problems I encountered and have read about since. While I agree that the 4Runner has slipped in quality, and the bug eyed tailights and patchwork lower door and rocker panels on the 2010 model are real styling setbacks, so far I have experienced 10K (seven months) of trouble free miles with the vehicle. If this trend continues, it trumps the ratty aspects.
  • rcs5rcs5 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone experienced a "chattering" noise from the passenger seat? If I look at the passenger seat while driving down the road, it is visibly shaking. I know this is a truck and a fully plush ride is not to be expected, but it is kind of annoying.

Other than this, the truck is GREAT
  • mrmontymrmonty Member Posts: 3
    I don't understand the V8 people. The 6 that the 4Runner has is more than adequate, unless you are towing a huge trailer.... I had a 2007 Tahoe with the Vortec V8 and my 2010 4runner feels just as powerful.

And the Cherokee comparison? Please. The Cherokee's will be discounted and on car rental lots in 2 years despite the re-design. The only good Cherokee is the top of the line which is 46,000!! The Cherokee feels small on the inside compared to the 4Runner. I have a feeling that their are some Chrysler plants on this blog.
    Here is sharing an unpleasant discovery upon finally getting around to rotating the tires on my 2010 purchased last December. The spare is on a cheap steel wheel that does not even come close to matching the other four aluminum wheels. Worse yet, it omits the pressure sensor and transmitter that keeps the low tire pressure alert system from signalling a problem. With the spare tire effectively unusable on a regular basis, Toyota has shortened the life of my tires by about 20%. This is the type of thing that drove me away from Chrysler, GM and Ford!
  • chuck1chuck1 Member Posts: 1,405
    edited October 2010
    Sorry Dude!
    Where is the news here? It's a well known fact that the bean counters were involved in the redesign of the new 4Runner. To name a few - no locking gas cap, no L.E.D. tail lights, old fashion radio antenna, and now your telling us a steel spare tire?

That's really no surprise.

BTW-if you really wanted to go through the trouble, you could rotate the spare by dismounting it and putting it on one of your regular rims, and then take that tire and mount it on the spare. It may be cost prohibitive to do it this way.
    You're certainly right about it being cost prohibitive (unless I damage one of the regular tires). Also, you have to add in the cost of doing it at a Toy Dealer to assure that the pressure sensor assy continues to work. I found out the hard way with my '04 that the gadgets are very sensitive and easily rendered inoperative by regular tire shops. Of course, the alternative would be to give up on having the tire sensors work. As you pointed out, the bean counters are wrecking the brand.
  • blackdog4blackdog4 Member Posts: 67
    At Toyota.com, I tried to compare the 2010 LTD with the 2011Ltd. It twice reported that there was an error. Probably there is no change for 2011. There is no V8 option yet. Has anyone heard of any new options or changes/improvements of any kind for 2011?
  • tangmantangman Member Posts: 127
    I just ordered a 2011. The only difference is the sliding cargo rack in the back is now optional instead of standard for the Limited. That is why the MSRP price is slightly less for the 2011 limited verses the 2010. Otherwise there are no color changes or anything else as far as I can tell.
  • nothardlynothardly Member Posts: 1
    After a year of driving and research I selected the 2011 Four Runner SR5 with leather sunroof etc. It has met my expectations, when you reach for something it is in the right place, very quiet comfortable ride on the highway. I see a lot of people carping about what it does not have like padded dash, wood trim, locking gas cap etc. but non of these are important to a good driving choice. Spend some time
    in one, it fits a lot of needs for its price level. Plenty of cargo space, decent miles per gallon of regular gas, enough power, fit and finish is very good. It sits you up high with an old fashion feel of strength with good handling. It is not a sports car that takes curves with abandon but it is quite fun to drive.
    If like me you are here researching what to buy I hope this helps assure you this is a good choice if you like a big strong feel when you drive.
  • tsu670tsu670 Member Posts: 293
    It may suit you, but this new gen will never be for me. I'm treating my '08 Limited with 24k miles as if it is a classic. With the dollar now trading below 82 yen, mine would sell new for over US$56k. In percentage terms, the resale value of previous gens will be substantially higher than this latest decontented model.
  • stateofmainestateofmaine Member Posts: 30
    um, that's totally bizarre. setting aside the standard Torsen on the 4th gen (which 95% of people know—and care—absolutely zero about), the "decontenting" amounts to what? no LEDs; locking gas cap; tailgate-assist motor; projector headlights? ok stuff, sure, but remember Toyota added things: roomier cabin; Optitron gauges; USB input; better ergonomics and intelligently designed HVAC controls; auto-up/down all windows; LandCruiser trickledowns like KDSS, multi-terrain and crawl mode...

by all means, continue to enjoy and take care of your '08. but sorry, you're totally deluded if you think the 5th gen will be devalued in comparison to the 4th gen. they're both good vehicles.
    The decontenting is real and necessary. These vehicles are 100% contented and assembled in Japan. Since August 2008 the dollar has plummeted over 36% against the yen. You are dillusional if you think you are getting anywhere near the value in a 5th gen than what was offered by 4th gens.
    wow! you were so lucky to get the last valuable 4Runner before the dollar dropped! pity all those suckers thinking their newly redesigned LandCruisers are actually worth something. /sarcasm

yeah, i get that the dollar's dropped; and that the 4Runner (thankfully) has always been built in Japan. but like i said before, both the 4th gen and 5th gen 4Runner are good vehicles.

and sorry to dispel your illusions, but it's delusional.
    edited October 2010
    This reply is to Post #723. Among your minus points you need to add the difficulty of changing the oil filter (severe enough that many shops may not do it but say they did), lack of matching spare tire with auto pressure sensor warning, disappearance of storage compartment doors in cargo area, reappearance of an external radio antenna, loss of the “nice” running boards (vs. the current narrow dealer-installed versions), bulging, rear vision-distracting tail lights and the chopped up piecemeal body sections interfacing with the rocker panels.

Of course, even in the face of the foregoing, and the negatives you list, the ultimate measure of value applied by many of us is trouble-free operation for years and miles. Knowledge of how that most important issue works out is, hopefully, a long time in the future.
    edited October 2010
    those are all excellent points, but none of those items will make the 2010+ perceived to be any less valuable than the previous generation. a fair number of those are completely subjective, frankly.

i also forgot to mention the addition of things like the factory rear locker on the Trail, heated wipers, and the addition of the backup camera and/or sonar... not to mention the beefier and reinforced 150 platform frame, stronger rear axle with 8.18" ring gear (4th gen had 7.87"), improved fuel economy and additional power of the dual VVTI V6 across the board, etc, etc...

i agree with you completely that the proof is in the pudding: how the new model holds up. i just think it's unfounded lunacy for folks to assert that the 4th gen is "more valuable" yadda-yadda. their individual plusses and minuses notwithstanding, they're both excellent vehicles.
  • murphydogmurphydog Member Posts: 735
    state - I agree with you 100%.

Tired of the "clinger oners" going on and on about how they can never look at the new 4 runner...enough all ready! :shades:
    Yes, the correct word I was looking for was "delusional." Thanks!
    http://www.canadiandriver.com/2010/11/03/jeep-grand-cherokee-outperforms-toyota-- 4runner-cr.htm

“The Grand Cherokee is a big improvement over the previous model, with refinement on par with models that cost a lot more,” said David Champion, senior director of the auto test centre. “The 4Runner, which still uses a body-on-frame design, is disappointing on the road. The 4Runner doesn’t let you forget you’re driving a truck.”

They rated the redesigned (and decontented)">link title 4Runner at the bottom of its class.
    however, this little chestnut says it all: "Although the Grand Cherokee scored so well in testing, CR can't make it recommended—at least not quite yet—because of the Grand Cherokee's lackluster record for reliability."

honestly, tsu670, we get it: you don't like the new 4Runner. move on. it's over.
    Just curious, where did you get your quote from? Perhaps we are reading different articles. Oh, here, I think I found it:
    http://www.thecarconnection.com/marty-blog/1051106_consumer-reports-2011-jeep-gr- and-cherokee-tops-toyota-4runner

The link I provided in the previous post has the following statement:
    "The Grand Cherokee is too new for Consumer Reports to have reliability data, and the 4Runner scored too low in the magazine’s testing to recommend it. The magazine only recommends vehicles that have performed well in its tests, have at least average predicted reliability, and performed at least adequately if crash-tested or included in a government rollover test."

I would imagine CR stopped deciding to recommend the 4Runner after the "vehicles that performed well in its tests" phase of analysis. There's no reason to believe the new 4Runner would not "have at least average predicted reliability, and performed at least adequately if crash-tested or included in a government rollover test." The 4Runner has always had high reliability and safety ratings, and one can reasonably hope Toyota didn't compromise on those factors in its decontenting of the latest version.

Personally, however, if it were time to replace our '08 4Runner Limited, I would seriously look at the new Jeep.
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2010/11/new-grand-cherokee-- leads-37-chrysler-group-sales-rise-/1

Not saying I would necessarily buy one, but would certainly give it a fair shake, especially in comparison to the new 4Runner. I, too, would be concerned about Chrysler reliability, especially on a 1st year production run of a new version. Might be worth waiting a year or two. Same goes for the 4Runner. The dollar/yen ratio might someday improve substantially.

Thank you for the opportunity to rebut.
    oops, my bad. instead of clicking your link i googled it (for some inexplicable reason) and hit upon that Car Connection article first. glad you found it, though.

"The 4Runner doesn't let you forget you're driving a truck." sure sounds like CR penalized the new 4Runner for its "back to its [truck] roots" credo with the 5th generation design. my read on that is that CR placed a premium on a car-like ride and handling; the unibody, IFS/IRS Grand Cherokee delivers on that, of course. but for those of us who want, well, a truck, it just won't suit. different strokes, as they say.

Chrysler is really betting the farm on the new GC (they have to, after all!) and early anecdotal reports indicate the creature comforts are evident, but one can't ignore the company's storied history of crap reliability. the fact that 90 days ago Edmunds' 2011 Grand Cherokee test vehicle blew its power steering pump and threw its serpentine belt—requiring it to be towed home—is likely a strong indication that nothing has changed but the window dressing, i'm afraid.

but, like you said, time will tell. cheers.
    want to add to my previous post that there is a big difference in how reasonable the "wait and see" approach is in buyers' consideration of these two vehicles. namely:

the Grand Cherokee (Jeep itself, more broadly) has a well-founded/deserved reputation for poor quality stretching back many, many years. every mention of Jeep on this sub-forum has come with that caveat and commensurate hesitation, and the professional auto reviewers never fail to make note of it in their critiques either. the new JGC is an attempted "reboot" by a company that in the past decade has been bought and sold, filed for bankruptcy, and is now at the start of a new partnership (with Fiat of all companies... don't get me started). given the state of the american auto industry, of course there's a certain allure to the notion of a homegrown brand making good again, rising from the ashes, and winning out the day. it makes for an awesome story; i'm not immune to its appeal. however, the fact is that the JGC comes burdened by a family history—quality improvements must be deep to be substantive and lasting. and quite honestly, the fact that Chrysler has now grafted its already questionable DNA with Fiat... well, it just doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies, let's say.

the 4Runner, on the other hand is the 5th generation of a venerable brand, manufactured—as from the start—in Toyota's renowned Tahara plant with LandCruiser and Lexus models whose build quality exudes, well, quality. the 4Runner's new Prado 150 platform is an evolution of a trusted foundation that's proven its mettle and earned a rock-solid reputation for more than 25 years. despite the public drubbing it took last year, (and odd how the NHTSA's recent findings were nowhere near as widely publicized by the press) Toyota's quality system is still considered the gold standard and emulated worldwide.

buyers looking at a new 4Runner aren't asking themselves, "it's nice, but is it going to last?" because they don't have to. it's a stark contrast with the same inner monologue played out at a Jeep dealer, because that's the way it is. people will compare feature-by-feature, but when it comes to Toyota, the question of quality is simply off the table.

yes, yes, yen -v- USD, decontenting, blah, blah... those are real things, sure, but if you think that Toyota hit the "sloppy switch" on the 2010 4Runner assembly line because of the currency exchange—and that if the USD/yen ratio improves they'll return it to the "quality setting"—well, that's just bananas. yes, bananas.

your attitude about the 4th gen being the last "valuable" 4Runner is like a high school student chanting "Class of 2010 sucks! Class of 2008 ROCKS!!" they're both great vehicles borne of a storied history of great vehicles. and you do them both a disservice by presenting the 2011 JGC and 2010 4Runner as a parity choice.
  • tiredowaitin1tiredowaitin1 Member Posts: 1
    Hmm, I play with the seat constantly trying to get comfortable in this new '11 4Runner SR5. I just can't see to find any setting that's good. Why? If the steering wheel dropped a little more, maybe it would be doable. So it's not me then, and I'm in Sales on the road. Looks like I'll trade it in for the new Durango or Ford Explorer which I was waiting for but just couldn't wait any longer. My last Toyota was a '90 4x4 reg cab p/u I bought new back then and need I say any more about horrible seating. My last vehicle was an '01 MDX of which there is no seating comparison! It was super! I went back and forth coparing Highlander to 4Runner and decided on this since I tow but why can't they get it right! I just can't tolerate horrible seating.
  • chuck1919chuck1919 Member Posts: 176
    I am in sales too. I own an '05 Sport -V8-2WD. It's a great vehicle but I couldn't Imaging driving it every day in sales. We tow a 5,000 pound travel trailer. The 4Runner is on a truck frame, there is no getting around this.

I suspect there are more than just lousy seats causing your problems.

The MDX is a great vehicle with a uni body chassis and front (or all wheel?) drive.

It is NOTHING LIKE the 4Runner.

You would have been better off with the Highlander for every day driving, but it would not have met your towing requirements.

You can't have very thing. That Durango will ride like a truck as well.
    I never once said Toyota hit "the sloppy switch" regarding quality of the latest gen 4Runner. I actually said I believed quality would not change.

First you misrepresent a statement of an article I linked that you admitted turned out to be from another article entirely, then you misrepresented my direct words. What appeared to be a potentially intelligent conversation instead turned disappointing. Perhaps for others reading this thread it isn't difficult to see where the "bla, bla, bla" is really coming from.
    edited December 2010
    it goes without saying that "sloppy switch" was a colorful euphemism to describe your previously stated opinion that the 5th gen 4runner is a lesser vehicle than the 4th gen. i'm sorry if i misinterpreted statements like the following to mean that you were calling its quality into question:

"The 4Runner has always had high reliability and safety ratings, and one can reasonably hope Toyota didn't compromise on those factors in its decontenting of the latest version.
    I, too, would be concerned about Chrysler reliability, especially on a 1st year production run of a new version. Might be worth waiting a year or two. Same goes for the 4Runner. The dollar/yen ratio might someday improve substantially."

honestly, when i read your words again, it's difficult for me to arrive at a different conclusion, but in any case, i did not "misrepresent [your] direct words". based on your saying above that you believe "quality would not change" it would seem that i misinterpreted them, though i would be surprised to learn that i was alone in that interpretation. 

secondly, yes, i admitted that i mistakenly quoted a different article reporting the exact same Consumer Reports story (CR is behind a paywall; can't link to the story directly). again, there was no misrepresentation; i explained the error. having said that, the quote from the article i sourced was that CR could not recommend the new JGC due to its "lackluster reliability" — which is a fact no matter which article you happened to read. moreover, the spirit of the article i quoted was precisely the same as the one you originally linked to because, obviously, they were reporting the exact same CR test results. the differences are trivial and ultimately immaterial. further, the quote "The 4Runner doesn’t let you forget you’re driving a truck” is indeed from the article you linked to in your post. 

please illuminate me as to how any of that amounts to "misrepresentation"? ... "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.

i regret that you feel a "potentially intelligent conversation turned disappointing." i feel i've made some exceedingly cogent (if impassioned) points and, like anyone on the Internet, leave it to readers to separate the wheat from the chaff for themselves.
  • jcatan3jcatan3 Member Posts: 4
    I sold my 2004 4Runner Sport Edition (which I drove for 80K miles) and purchased a 2010 Limited - loaded w/ nav, premium sound, etc. I feel that the 2010 is a huge improvememt over the predecessor. The interior is roomier, instrumentation is laid out much better, is more driver friendly, and is much more comfortable..period!. It has plenty of power but is a bit more sluggish than the 04 (maybe from added weight?) but then again, it's an SUV not a sports car. The ride is extremely smooth and I do not hear any strange noises. I have read earlier complaints about the brake pedal, but my 04 did that too (as well as other vehicles that I've owned) & its barely noticeable. I love the exterior styling...it is much more aggressive looking. The only 2 complaints that I have are that the slide out cargo table is pretty much useless & just takes up space and I wish that the antenna was built in like on earlier models. Otherwise, I love it! 12,000 miles driven so far.
    Good continued luck with your 2010. I'm coming up on 15K with mine, after a year; so far, so good.
  • kennerdriverkennerdriver Member Posts: 12
    Wow... a great thread of nitpickers...

1. Someone comparing a $40k vehicle's comfort to a $80k+ vehicles comfort. Well, at least he did acknowledge that the $80k vehicle was perhaps not very reliable.

2. Someone keeps on harping about the greatness of a Jeep.

3. Little annoyances like the lack of locking for the gas cap, bug's eye like protrusion of the side lights etc... btw, it is amazing that my wife picked at all those little nits after just walking around the vehicle at the dealer's and the test ride.

There are some serious complaints like the hissing brake which deserves careful attention. Otherwise, I think I just read a bunch of pages with nit pickers trying to portray inconvenience as a problem. I think they knew that going in and should not have purchased the vehicle as those were pretty obvious at the first glance.

Now that you have the vehicle, why not just try to enjoy it and have fun :)
  • jspagna1jspagna1 Member Posts: 34
    Well here is my take on this conversation. I had a 95 Jeep GC with the V8 (318 cid) and it hauled balls, but it went through brakes like crazy and it had electrical gremlins up the [non-permissible content removed].
    I then bought a 97 T4R SR5 and still own it to this day with it now having 154,000 miles. Truck is totally undestructable.
    Yes it has no locking gas cap, and it has the poll antenna with no longer works, no LED's, no heated mirrors, etc, etc. But the truck is depenable as hell.
    I never buy the first year production of a new MY and I will probably keep mt Runner or give it to my daugher who wants it bad, but I am just soooo nervous about buying a new Runner because they just don't make them like they used to. But if and when I need to buy a new truck the 4Runner will be number one on my list.
    Please don't shoot the messenger:

4th Gen Better Than 5th
    Well - it looks like those of us who are 4th Generation owners and who have said on this board that the "bean counters" were too involved in the 5th Generation design have finally been vindicated.

Let's review - mast antenna, no locking gas cap, no V8, no LED tail lights, etc.

Toyota has turned the 4Runner in to a low-volume niche seller.
    And the biggies: torsion differential and running boards also gone. Is it true Toyo also decontented the projector headlights? Note: today the dollar traded at ¥78.86. Two and a half years ago the dollar fetched ¥130, a 40% difference. It is somewhat amazing that Toyota is still producing 4Runners for the U.S. market.
    They are still producing the Sequoia, another low volume seller. The Landcruiser too, but I believe the LC is sold elsewhere.
    edited March 2011
    "The (new redesigned) 4Runner doesn't handle very well. It basically bobs down the road. We'd also like a nicer interior for over $37,000. Plus, when you're driving, it's pretty loud inside," said the Consumer Reports' Tom Mutchler.

Consumer reports stated in this article stating that the new "redesigned" models inc. the Volkswagen Jetta, Toyota 4Runner and others were actually inferior to the models they replaced.

Maybe they did hit the "sloppy switch".
    The 4Runner is a true off road vehicle & built for that purpoose. Maybe Tom Muchier needs to stick with a crossover or a car. Most people who buy SUV's don't even see off road & they should just stick to cars or minivans if the ride & road noise is their main concern. In addition, I was an owner of an '04 4Runner and now a '10 4Runner & the interior is a HUGE improvement.

So, if you're looking for a true off road SUV the buy the 4Runner since that is what it was engineered for. If you're looking for a smooth quiet ride then buy a crossover. :mad:
    Just curious. Do the new 5th generation 4Runners come with software that deactivates the Electronic Throttle Control System when the brake pedal is applied?
  • mt2000mt2000 Member Posts: 5
    I just saw the 2011 4Runner on the street. Wow, this thing is ugly!

Very disappointing, since I am kind of looking at a new SUV and the 4Runner was on top of my list.

Until the Prius and the first Scion, I always though of Toyota as having rather poor design, kind of being the Japanese Oldsmobile.

But the Prius and the Scion, as well as the rather over-designed FJ Cruiser made me think Toyota is getting a bit younger and more stylish.

Well, the new 4Runner is just garish :( It's like a GM truck without the gold logo.

Bummer.
    Don't know. I just read an article in the June 2011 Car and Driver magazine that goes to great lengths to explain how the gov't has COMPLETELY EXPLAINED that Toyota is not at fault with SUA.

I am a subscriber, so it's probably not on the newstands yet, but check it out when it comes.
  • blackdog4blackdog4 Member Posts: 67
    I didn't buy my 2011 Ltd for its looks but for its off road handling. However in the 5 months that I have owned it, I have had numerous compliments on its appearance. "Beauty is in the eye ........".
    I also get compliments on my '08 4th gen, primarily at the boat ramp. Folks like the LED taillights, projector headlights and the lights on the running boards.
    If you want a "pretty" SUV, then go ahead & buy yourself a cute little pink Ford Explorer or Jeep Cherokee & see what happens when you go off road. They will be nice & pretty and ride like a car on the road (which everyone seems to be looking for here) but will bottom out & lose alignment, get stuck & need to get towed back onto the road by a 4Runner. I have gotten many complements on my 5th Gen 4Runner, but didn't buy it for its looks.
  • mellot67mellot67 Member Posts: 1
    I've have my 2011 4 Runner since December 2010. I have had many compliments on it. But I didn't buy mine for looks either. It drives great in the snow, after a record 7 snows in my area this past winter, I never slid in the snow, not even once. Also with the flooding rain this year, it handles great. It is sort of a big beast of a ride, but it makes me feel like queen of the road and there is no where I cannot go. And yes, Toyota only recommends changing the oil every 10,000. But you still have to bring it in every 5,000 for a check up and tire rotation. I call my 4 runner my 10 year plus ride. And I love the fact that it drives like a truck, if I wanted something that drove like car, I would have gotten the highlander.
  • edmorpfh1edmorpfh1 Member Posts: 1
    does anybody have any idea of which mp3 players are compatible with audio system???
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    "Have you held off on a car purchase because you're waiting for a better deal? Or did you go ahead and buy because you assume car prices could just rise even further this summer? An Associated Press reporter would like to talk with you. Please send your contact information to Aaron Lewis at pr@edmunds.com."
    For everything audio

www.crutchfield.com
  • turboiiiturboiii Member Posts: 1
    my 2011 ltd with 13000km have the same hissing when step on the brake pedal and the floor vibrates when accelerate.
  • mjb56mjb56 Member Posts: 170
    Hey all, just got a 2011 SR5 4WD. Love it. I don't mind the hissing brakes but it does make a sound like a camera shutter after I start it up, shift into gear and start driving away. Anybody have a clue as to what this is?
  • earnszearnsz Member Posts: 2
    I been driving back and fourth to maryland to houston texas and my gas highway mileage per gallon is 31 to 33 miles thou...my truck now is almost maybe 65 thousand miles never been at the shop only regular oil change every 3,500 miles with synthetic mobil 5w30.
    I am very amazed with my 4runner 2007 4 wheel drive ...
    if you wanna save gas and emission free contact me because,I did some modification of my engine with regular OEM hardware..
  • earnszearnsz Member Posts: 2
    my 4runner 2007 4 wheel drive highway mileage is 31 to 33 miles a gallon and its proven 3 times already while,I am driving back and fourth to Maryland and houston texas...
    city mileage runs around 18.8 to 21 so far....
    I have almost 65thousand miles but never been at the shop yet only oil changes at approximate every 3,500 miles with synthetic mobil 1 5w30..my brake never been change until I bought the truck and coolant still full also at the same time my brake fluid.....this truck is the best toy,I ever had in my life......love it so much....