Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Comments

• Options
    terrriterrri Member Posts: 3
    Grrrr. I called Nissan USA consumer affairs today to ask a few questions about my vehicle, and five minutes later they phoned me back, to notify me that they had run my vin # and that there was a recall on my car. Mind you, I bought this car 2 days ago!

I called the dealership I purchased the car from, and they said they don't get the info for recalls on their new cars as their computer system doesn't run that way, which I actually believe--although if it is a safety issue, they absolutely should. Plus this recall happened the day before I bought the car. Bummer I have to take it in already, but apparently it is a quick fix. I hope so.

Nissan USA said I would have also been notified by mail, but I give them kudos for actually phoning me.
  • Options
    jd10013jd10013 Member Posts: 779
    but apparently it is a quick fix. I hope so.

about 15 min from what I've been hearing. just replace the filter and some kind of screen or somthing to block stuff from getting sucked in
This discussion has been closed.