Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

05-06 Expedition Advance Trac - help !

tampawheelstampawheels Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Ford
I'm a new member so excuse my mistakes.

I'm looking to buy an 05-06 Expedition Eddie Bauer.

I'm trying to verify if it has Advance Trac.
Any ideas how can I be sure ??

thanks for your help.

Comments

• tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Here's one recent message referring to Advance Trac on an '06 Expedition: bourla, "Ford Expedition: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" #308, 16 Feb 2006 4:08 pm!keywords=allin%3Amsgtext%20advance%20trac%20expedition

Use our search feature (link in left column of this page) to find other references.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • mschmalmschmal Member Posts: 1,757
    Or run a CarFax. If you are buying from a dealer, tell the dealer to buy car fax for you.

Vin Decoder:
    https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp
  • jhesselbeinjhesselbein Member Posts: 2
    To check to see if an '05 or '06 Ford Expedition has AdvanceTrac, see if you can catch a glimpse at the liftgate. If is has AdvanceTrac, it will be labeled on the liftgate "AdvanceTrac with RSC." Also, if you can manage to see inside of the vehicle, there will be a little black square toggle switch between the cupholders on the center console to deactivate it. If this button is there, then the vehicle has AdvanceTrac. If it is not there, then of course, it does not have traction/stability control.
This discussion has been closed.