Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Mitsubishi Lancer Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
edited May 2015 in Mitsubishi
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Lease Questions

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• mooseman923mooseman923 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, as there is no lancer lease thread, i am posting in here.

I am considering a lancer ans would like to find out if anyone knew the money factor and residual for sept 07 for Mitsubishi.

i have found one, its list is $22,665 would anyone know the lease payments is it were a 48 month/10k mi per year?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi mooseman923. Mitsubishi's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2008 Lancer with 12,000 miles per year are .00185 and 41%, respectively. I'm not sure if Mitsubishi offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does I have never seen one.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • doug_tdoug_t Member Posts: 22
    Would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows the current lease numbers for a Lancer ES CVT, both 24 and 36 months, with the lowest annual mileage offered.

Thanks.

- Doug
    Hi Doug. I believe that Mitsubishi's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of any 2008 Lancer with 12,000 miles per year are .00064 and 64%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00115 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_Man, those sure are some aggressive #s. Suddenly makes it an option for me again vs buying used!

- Doug
    Hi again, Car_Man.

Would you be so kind as to share the #s on a 36 months lease, again with 12,000 (or fewer if available) miles per year? I assume these would also apply to all Lancer trims?

Thanks.

- Doug
    My apologies, I must be losing my mind. You've already provided this information.
    Since it's now November, I suppose I need to ask this question again. Does anyone know the residuals and money factor for a Lancer ES and GTS, for both 24 and 36 month terms, for as low a mileage as offered?

Thanks!

- Doug
  • rlitekrlitek Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

I'm looking for the money factor and residual % for a Lancer GTS CVT with Sun and Sound package on a 24 month lease. If you could provide numbers for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles, that would be great.

Thanks!
  • adreasadreas Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I was wondering whether or not the $1000 factory rebate currently offered on the Lancer ES is available towards a lease. I'm getting some mixed messages from local dealers. One tells me that the military, loyalty, and education rebates aren't allowed toward leases, another says they are. Before I ask either if the factory rebate is applicable, I thought I'd ask here. Thanks!
  • adreasadreas Member Posts: 6
    Rlitek,

The current money factor and residual rates for a 24 month lease on 2008 lancers are 0.00029 and 62%, respectively. With 12,000 miles the residual is increased by 1%. These numbers are congruent across all trims of the 2008 lancer.
  • glfanglfan Member Posts: 18
    This may be a little off topic but I just wanted to let you guys know that you'd better watch out for the tricks that Mitsubishi dealers pulled. I just got cheated by a Mitsubishi dealer in Industry, CA. They added $5k worth of hidden charges such as leather seat protection to my Lancer with cloth seat, gap insurance that's already included in my car purchase and extended warranty. Be sure to look at your purchase contract carefully and make sure that you fill out N/A in any blank spots. Be very aware of dealing with Mitsubishi dealers in So. Cal especially in the San Gabriel Valley. Never believe those full-page back cover ads in the Sunday newspaper. At the end, my $11k car got inflated to $18k with all of those useless paint protection or leather protection. After I complained to Mitsubishi Corporate, they didn't care about penalizing the dealer neither. Just think twice before you get a Mitsubishi especially with dealers in Industry, CA or Puente Hills.
    Thanks for the warning, glfan. Make sure to share your thoughts on your recent unpleasant dealer experience over in the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • woods77woods77 Member Posts: 23
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you know the current lease rates for 2008/2009 Lancer GTS for 24 & 36 months with 12K miles a year?

Thanks in advance
  • woods77woods77 Member Posts: 23
    Car_Man,

Are you still out there? :cry: I am trying to figure out the best price for the Lancer and would like the most recent lease rates for the 09 GTS and Es-sport. I am looking for a 24 month 12K mile a year lease.

Thank you.
  • tomcimotomcimo Member Posts: 9
    Car man, can you give me the current lease rates for a 2008 GTS Lancer - 36 month lease with 12k a year? Just need to know the MF and Residual % thanks!
  • mssurreymssurrey Member Posts: 59
    Deathly silence...........???
  • leepoffaithleepoffaith Member Posts: 38
    Could anyone tell me what the Residual and Money factor would be for a 24 and 36 month lease 12 k miles per year for an 09 ralliart? Also, does anyone know if there is any incentives for ths car right now?

Thanks!
  • leepoffaithleepoffaith Member Posts: 38
    Just heard back from one of my mitsu dealers. See below for lancer lease info.

24 months 15k - .00101 and 61%, 62% with 12k
    36 months 15k - .00139 and 52%, 53% with 12k

1000 manu rebate available on all lancers (not evo) and 500 customer loyalty if you drive a mitsu currently.
  • jleve1974jleve1974 Member Posts: 3
    OK so I basically need to know if it's realistic to think I can lease a Lancer (manual transmission) for under $200 a month for 36mos with no $$ down and 36K miles for lease term in NJ. Can anyone give advice?
  • hellagranthellagrant Member Posts: 31
    Carman,

May I get the numbers for

Lander Ralliart
    4dr
    CVT
    24 & 36 months
    10 or 12 K

Thank you!!!

If anyone has recent purchases please post!
  • jayded6jayded6 Member Posts: 4
    I'd also be interested in the 2011 Lancer Ralliart lease numbers requested above. Also, if the sportback numbers are any different. Thanks!

24, 36 mo. 12k miles per year. Thanks for any help.
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    Carman!

Please help me with evo lease 12k 24month MF and residual value!

Thank you! :)
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Member Posts: 9
    Car man can you please show us MF for 2013 EVO MR and GSR 12k 24 months or 36 months? :)
  • carhntncarhntn Member Posts: 4
    I am doing some research and getting no where with the car dealerships. Do you have the money factor and residual for the Lancer ES CVT at 36 months for 10k, 12k and 15k miles?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
    .00030 and 55% for 36mo/12K... 54% for 15K (2014 model)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carhntncarhntn Member Posts: 4
    Thank you so much for your quick response. Any chance you know this information for a 2013 model.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
    .000030 and 54% for 36mo/12K... 53% for 15K (2013 model)

(Note the extra zero in the money factor for the 2013 model..)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Lease Questions
This discussion has been closed.