Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mriomrio Member Posts: 10
    live in new york city. looking to lease a rogue. got an offer from 1 dealer on 2008 sl awd premium w/leather. 12k 39mth lease. $370mth. only first payment due at signing. wondering if this was a good deal or if i should look at the 09's? an what can i expect to pay for lease? tnx michele.
  • marcogallo1986marcogallo1986 Member Posts: 1,164
    hey not a bad leese sounds good to me. if you dont mind me asking from what dealer are you getting this leese from. I would look at Copal nissan in Jaksonhights keep us updated on what you diside to do nissans are grate cars Have a verry good day and thankyou so mutch for reading my Posting Marco.
  • xmaxma Member Posts: 2
    hi j conter.

I noticed the rogue you purchased is similar to what i want to buy is there anyway you could tell me the price you paid for it? thanx alot
  • xmaxma Member Posts: 2
    I received an offer for 09 rouge FWD with premium package sunroof splash guard etc no leather.. for a drive out price of 24300 OTD with the rebate of 500 college grad included..

Is it a good deal?
  • marcogallo1986marcogallo1986 Member Posts: 1,164
    that is a grate price if you ask me good luck with it Nissan makes alot of grate prodicts have a grate day and thanks for reading Marco.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter from a large business magazine would like to speak with consumers who downsized from an SUV to a crossover or minivan to get better fuel economy. If you downsized for better fuel economy, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Monday, November 24th.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• aeropostelaeropostel Member Posts: 18
    Just leased a 2009 Rogue SL AWD
    -every option possible

12k / 36 months
    2000 TOP [including 1st month payment]
    NJ

330 / month

I wanted to put more down because its easier for me to make lower monthly payments [i know generally 0 down is preferred]

ANY input on if this is a good / bad deal
  • JaybossJayboss Member Posts: 1
    Just got back from the dealer.......Garden city Nissan

39mo/lease with 12K a year

Nissan Rogue 'S'
    $0 down except first payment and $200 DMV fees.

$270/mo and free oil changes/tire rotation/etc for life of lease and purchase if i buy it later.
  • dperkdperk Member Posts: 4
    The lease offered was 12k, loaded leather, sunroof, mud, the nine yards, Rogue 39 month for $349 only 1st payment no other money down.

Is this good?
  • dperkdperk Member Posts: 4
    was the rogue loaded?
  • mikemassmikemass Member Posts: 3
    Great deal, we think. Paid $19,200 + TTL for a 2009 SL AWD Rogue in suburban Atlanta. Total with TTL was $21,070. No extras (leather, mats, etc) Just the SL model- alloys, roof rack, etc. Paid cash...
  • delasouldelasoul Member Posts: 2
    So I'm in the market for a 2009 Rogue S AWD Base options in the Queens/NYC area, but I'm willing to travel to get the best deal. I kinda wanna buy it fairly quick because of the 3/year 0% financing deal they have going on right now.

Anyway, I did some shopping around and the best quote I got was $19500 + TTL. Do you guys think it's the best I can do? I haven't bargained too much, but I'm definitely looking for the best deal so I'll continue on my search.
  • delasouldelasoul Member Posts: 2
    Ok, so just to update, I have bargained down to $18,899 + TTL on the '09 Rogue S AWD/Base options.
  • A_S_HA_S_H Member Posts: 1
    Hi
    I bought a new 2009 Rogue SL FWD (No Leather /Premium / Moonroof Package) Out the Door $ 22,250 at Los Angeles. Was it a good price? The reason I am asking is , I am planning to buy another vehicle from the dealership in next few months.
    Thanks
  • pcp1pcp1 Member Posts: 2
    Happy New Year

I am very much intresed in buying 2009 SL.Total with TTL 21,070 for 2009 SL AWD is great deal, I am in atlanta so can you please tell me where did you got this?

Thanks a lot
    Happy New Year to you as well! We bought ours at Team Nissan Lithia Springs off of I-20. We did pay cash, so you may have to substitute the cash back for a lower % loan, though. They only had one AWD, but they seem to get vehicles in often and they had plenty of SL's. Hope you get what you want!

Mike
  • sunset0624sunset0624 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a still new 2008 SL AWD with towing package, AWD package, mats, splash guards, the MSRP is 25,500. What would be an actual price I could get the Rogue for?? 21 is my ideal number, of course lower is always better.

I got taken on my first new car purchase (it was my fault, i'm too trusting) so I definitley don't want that to happen again. I'm not afraid to walk out this time :shades:

If it helps I live in WI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    I don't think you should have a hard time. I'd start offering at about $18,500. I'd play other dealers against the Nissan. Say you went to Mitsubishi and their best offer was $19k on a Outlander that you really liked. I just bought a 2009 SL AWD a couple of weeks ago for $19,200 cash plus TTL without mats, splashguard, or towing. I wouldn't credit too much to these options, their prices are way inflated. I'm not sure how the rebate works, but even if you have to forfeit the rebate for favorable financing, I'd still target your price range to 20-21k and nothing higher.
  • pcp1pcp1 Member Posts: 2
    I bought 20009 Rogue SL total out of door for 21k on 1/2/09. I do not have any pakage.I got 0% intrest for 36 month and 0 down.MSRP 22,985. I paid 19302 +ttt+dealer charge=21k total, Bought at southerline nissan in atlanta.
  • elbo333elbo333 Member Posts: 3
    After reading the other posts, I'm not at all sure I'm getting the best possible deal on an '09 Rogue AWD SL with Premium Package and moon roof. Dealer quoted me $25K with 2.9 percent financing for 60 months. I had an '08 Rogue AWD SL (with Premium Package but without moon roof) that I leased from this same dealer, Ramsey Nissan.

Anyone in Northern NJ getting a better offer?
  • bigdogbigdog Member Posts: 4
    Very happy with price / not financingJust bought in late December a New 2008 Rogue SL FWD w/ Premium Pkg, Moon Roof, Splashguards, Cargo & Floor matts. Out the door $22,300. Just watch out for the dealership quoting interest rates that are higher than Nissan offers to them. We were told we didn't qualify for special financing and the dealership told us we only qualified for 6.34%. Found out that that wasn't true. Buyer was a first timer with 718 scores but not credit in their own name and co-signer was adult with 730 scores. We are pursuing this with Dept. of Finance and Dept. of Corporations.
  • bigdogbigdog Member Posts: 4
    If your not picky about the color, I got quotes on the same car for $21,500 + TL all over Nortern California. Shouldn't be a problem getting what you want.
  • rueng5rueng5 Member Posts: 1
    @elbo333,

Is that 25K OTD? If that is the case, I think that is a great deal imo.
  • cny09cny09 Member Posts: 1
    I am interested in the Nissan Rogue 09 SL AWD with premium package. Can you tell me who you worked with at Ramsey Nissan? If you did not buy the car yet, maybe we can go together and see if we can get a better deal. Send me an email, it is my screen name @ yahoo.
    No, unfortunately, the OTD price will be $26,844 with taxes, plates, no delivery charge. But, I will be getting 2.9 percent financing for 60 months, provided that I can prove stellar credit.

BTW, I was offered a similar deal at Lynne's West Nissan in Stanhope, NJ.
    I did agree to buy the car. I worked with the manager, who I trust because I leased an '08 from this dealership 18 months ago.
  • rivvyrivvy Member Posts: 2
    I live in nh and we have no sales tax i'm trying to figure how much people are actually paying for their cars..am looking at an s model and think i can get him down from 20,000 paying cash. is there anyone else from nh that can give me an idea if this is good? thanks
  • nspatel112nspatel112 Member Posts: 1
    I got offered a 2009 Rogue SL AWD with premium package (no moonroof, no leather) for 23747 + TTL. It comes to about 25,500 OTD. I am not sure that this is a very good deal. Any input?

I'm in the DC/Baltimore area.
  • pmmanpmman Member Posts: 5
    My internet quote on a 09 SL AWD with premium package, leather, moonroof, splash guards and floor mats was $25,450. This did not include TTL or doc fee & destination fee.

Is it just me or is this not that great of a deal?? Anyone else out there that can give me a comparison of what they paid for a pretty much fully loaded rogue??
  • KaimakeKaimake Member Posts: 11
    Any opinions on this lease deal?

2009 Rogue SL/FWD
    36 month lease
    15,000 miles/year
    $22,421 Cap cost
    Zero down payment
    Does not include TTL
    .00211 money factor
    $13,508 residual
    Monthly payment $363 includes tax

I am thinking about taking the deal if he drops the cap cost to $21,000. Any opinions?

Thanks!
  • lovemymikalovemymika Member Posts: 8
    I went to a dealership and was told I couldn't do better than invoice price of 25,500 for 2009 rogue with premium package and leather. They told me they could not help me unless I change my mind and take the offer. I know this is a tactic to negotiate but what do you think I can get under invoice? I know that the entire car sector is hurting and i know they need the business.
  • nxphamnxpham Member Posts: 13
    Don't fall for it. I was at the dealership yesterday and walked away from the dealer's quote of $23850 for 2wd rogue with leather & premium. I'm still shopping around for something lower. This is in the Memphis area.
  • KaimakeKaimake Member Posts: 11
    Wait until the end of the month to shop. We tried to get the dealership as low as possible and walked out of two dealerships. We never got a call back from either dealer so we figured we were at the lowest price they were going to offer. We needed the vehicle so we had to buy, but if I had to do it again I would wait until the last day and hour of the month.

We leased a Rogue SL with a premium package with no leather or moon roof for $323/month and $1400 down. The Bluetooth is great!

We love this car!

Good luck!
    Could you give me more info? What options did yours have? What was the MSRP and invoice. The MSRP for mine was ~27,600 and invoice was ~25,500. I am looking for the best deal possible of course. Thank you for your response.
    2009 Rogue SL 2WD
    Phantom White
    Premium package
    Leather (gray)
    Splash guards
    Floor mats
    Aluminum kick plates
    Pin stripes
    Wheel locks
    Dealer protection package (paint & upholstery)
    1 or 2 other minor things

Price: $23850 (after $500 recent college grad discount)
    Don't remember actual MSRP....I think around $27K

College grad: within past 2 years or within next 6 months (wife got a Masters degree Dec 2007)

Salesman did tell me that their cost is $23600 (take that with a grain of salt) so they would be making $750 on the deal (they get the $500 college grad discount from Nissan)
    Thank you for your reply. I have called 5 dealerships in Texas and have not gotten anything better than 25500. Of course, some have lied even about the invoice price. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you again for your reply.
    I've found that dealerships are more willing to do business (lower prices) if you go to their dealership. This shows them that you are serious about buying. Of course, this requires you to do your homework ahead of time. Start off by telling them that you are through shopping and immediately ready to buy. Then tell them what price you want, but ensure to give yourself some bargaining room. Avoid paying the document fee by threatening to walk out when you see what the "final" price is with doc fee added. Most dealers will not lose a sell on doc fee. Mine was a bit high at $299 - part of the reason why I walked out. I have 3 Nissan dealerships within 25 miles of my home so I can afford to employ this tactic. You can always wait until next month to see what the incentives will be.
    we may be looking at the same car minus the color. May I ask how much you finally paid minus ttl? I won't be able to get the college grad incentive unfortunately. I am hoping for the 2.99% financing as I have 750+ credit score and I am needing a car by the end of the month. I had to sell mine before it broke down and I am assuming my friend will let me borrow her car only until the end of the month. I could possibly wait til next month but I am afraid the financing will not be there... thank you so much for your help and quick replies. Have a lovely day!
    Sorry, I am assuming you paid $23850 (after $500 recent college grad discount), I didn't read your reply carefully and did not realize you took that offer? Did you also have a moonroof as an option?

Also, do you believe that buying a car at the end of the month is the best time? Thanks again. You have been incredibly helpful.
    No, I did not buy the car. I walked away since the price was about $500 off what I really wanted to pay. I'm also not in a bind to purchase as you are so I can afford to wait to see what the incentives will be next month. The dealership has 2 exact same Rogues that I was looking at. They did NOT have moonroof. If yours did, that might be the difference in price.

End of month is definitely the best time to buy. End of year (Dec 31) is definitely even better. Tax in TN is high. Fortunately, they don't charge for military so I would end up only paying a "business tax", title, and registration. OTD would have been $24.5K (I think) with the $299 doc fee. I didn't look at the OTD price carefully since I was more concerned with working out the selling price first. My next move would have been to refuse to pay the doc fee. Anyways, OTD price is different for everyone b/c of different tax rates.

You might want to check if Nissan has any President's Day specials on the Rogue. I received an email from one of the dealerships I'm working with saying that Nissan is offering $2.5K off the Altimas for the holiday (currently $1.5K). Between myself, parents, siblings, and in-laws, I've negotiated prices on 6 cars the past 4 years. It's a headache, but I really enjoy the process. Good luck!
    I wanted to get an idea from you what you may offer for a 2008 Rogue SL FWD with the following options: Prem. sound, moon roof, 9k miles, and basic options. It is listed at roughly 20k. I certainly do not want to pay market value since I know the dealership got it at an auction. Please respond if you can. Thank you.
    If you post your email, I'll forward you the email chain I currently have with another dealer. They are willing to do the price I wanted that the other dealer wouldn't take.
    Thank you. It's my handle @yahoo.com
    I sent you an email.
    email didn't go through. don't think I have your correct email
    lovemymika@yahoo.thanks.
  • m0m0kom0m0ko Member Posts: 4
    I need to get a new car in a month. I checked online, there is no incentive, does anyone know if it will come out before april? also, i haven't found the price people have been paying for nissan s awd, i wonder if i can get one for 18500. i got my honda accord coupe for 18750 06 about the same time in 2006.
  • rogueguyrogueguy Member Posts: 1
    Dear A_S_H,

I am interested in buying the same car that you bought for my wife. I am also in LA. Can you tell me what dealership you bought this car from and who was your sales person. I would appreciate if you can give me his contact number.

I will greatly greatly appreciate your information. Thanks. My e-mail address is gupta.nirdesh31atgmaildotcom

Best Regards,

NGupta
  • llbean2009llbean2009 Member Posts: 23
    2009 SL FWD
    Premium package
    Leather package
    moonroof
    Floormats
    Splash guards
    Portable navigation

Sticker 28195
    Invoice 25936
    Paid 25086 (before t&l)
  • scubadoo2scubadoo2 Member Posts: 13
    There are some great lease deals on the Rogue right now. Just got a fully loaded, MSRP $29,200, with tax and bank fee down, for $327 month, 39 months, 15,000 year.