Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• exbauerexbauer Member Posts: 29
    I have been getting quotes around the TX area and the cheapest quote I got was $21,000 + TTL for a 2010 SL FWD with premium package and floor mats. This seems like a really good deal and others dealers cannot beat it. I will check it out next week to see if this holds true. I am currently out of town. What do you people think?
  • bobkat463bobkat463 Member Posts: 9
    $21k + TTL for a 2010 SL FWD with Premium Package is a great deal. That is what a 2009 model with $1250 c/b should be. Even that for a 2009 would be a very good deal. I paid $20,400 for a S AWD - which is a bit cheaper than the SL FWD - but no premium package which is a $1500 option. Take the deal if they give it to you - just make sure that they do not try to add in any extra fees beside TT&L.
    Does this $21k already include the $800 destination fee - and does it include any (if there are any) incentives?
  • exbauerexbauer Member Posts: 29
    It includes everything. The OTD price with TTL is $22,751. The tax rate is 6.26%. I will let you know how it goes when I go to purchase the car next week.
  • patg2patg2 Member Posts: 24
    my car has about 20,000 miles...what should i list it for?
  • j1huynhj1huynh Member Posts: 28
    So my gf and I went to test drive the 2009 cube and ended up buying a 2010 nissan rogue.. go figure..

Our purchase at premier nissan in san jose, ca:
    2010 Rogue SL
    Black exterior/black interior
    Premium package
    ROOF RAIL CROSS BARS
    SPLASH GUARDS
    FLOOR MATS + TRUNK COVER or something
    MSRP = $25,070
    $22,000 - $500 (rebate) = $21,500
    $55 documentation fee
    $350 or something for title stuff
    Tax in CA is 9.25% which comes out around $2000.
    OTD price is about $23,900.

How was this deal? I hope we didn't get screwed..
  • j1huynhj1huynh Member Posts: 28
    So my gf and I went to test drive the 2009 cube and ended up buying a 2010 nissan rogue.. go figure..

Our purchase at premier nissan in san jose, ca:
    2010 Rogue SL
    Black exterior/black interior
    Premium package
    ROOF RAIL CROSS BARS
    SPLASH GUARDS
    FLOOR MATS + TRUNK COVER or something
    MSRP = $25,070
    $22,000 - $500 (rebate) = $21,500
    $55 documentation fee
    $350 or something for title stuff
    Tax in CA is 9.25% which comes out around $2000.
    OTD price is about $23,900.

How was this deal? I hope we didn't get screwed..

Forgot to mention that it include lifetime powertrain warranty from this particular dealer (valid on at this dealer).
  • bobkat463bobkat463 Member Posts: 9
    see notes 411 and 412.
    These deals are in the NY / Penn. area and the TX area - but your pricing s/b similar...
  • bobinatlbobinatl Member Posts: 1
    Exbauer, were you able to pick up the SL w/ premium opackage for that price? Just looked at the Rogue last night.

Thanks, BobinATL
  • jhollonjhollon Member Posts: 3
    Any recent purchases of an SL with AWD (without premium package) in Colorado? Trying to decide between the Subaru Outback and the Rogue.

Also, any word on new November incentives?
  • mp261mp261 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to purchase a Nission Rogue AWD. I will be trading in a 2000 Toyota Camary. How do I purchase this car without being taken by the dealer. I greatly appreciate your input.
  • roguelvrroguelvr Member Posts: 3
    I just purchased a 2010 Nissan Rogue in Memphis:
    2010 Nissan Rogue SL - Brilliant Black
    Moon roof Package
    FWD Premium Package
    Black Leather Package
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Rear Bumper Protector
    Moon roof Wind Deflector
    Floor Mats and Cargo Area Protector
    Kick Plates, Aluminum
    Chrome Grille
    Spoiler
    MSRP: $28,850
    We paid $24,000 + TTL + Extended Warranty
    Is that a good deal??
    :confuse:
  • jhollonjhollon Member Posts: 3
    Premium Package and splash guards
    Sales price $23,271
    tax $1,200
    title $30
    Dealer fee $499
    trade in ($7,000)
    OTD $18,000
    I would recommend anyone in the Denver area interested, go to Go Arapahoe (via their website or internet contacts)
  • mp261mp261 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to purchase SL AWD-
    Alloy Wheels
    moon roof
    Trade in 3,800
    student rebate 500
    is OTD price of 19K unreasonable

Looking forward to you input
    Thank you
  • shateredshatered Member Posts: 3
    Recently picked up an SL Rogue 09, paid $21,250 . This included premium package with chrome grille, back spoiler, mud flaps, bose system with Sat radio, audio controls on wheel with blue tooth and inteli key. I think this was a good deal, anyone have an opinion? This was with the $1250 rebate included. Car rides nice and I love the inside. Coming from a truck it's a lot different. Purchased in South Fl.
  • krystal3530krystal3530 Member Posts: 1
    Negotiated this quote from a Nissan Dealership in Chicago
    The Vehicle: 2010 NISSAN ROGUE SL AWD
    Stock # 39233
    Color of this: Silver
    Options on this: SL AWD Premium Pkg, SL Moonroof Pkg, Wheel Locks, Wind Deflector, Floor Mats, Splash Guards
    MSRP:$27,718.00
    Price: $23,698.00
    In your opinion is this a good deal? Please advise as I am supposed to go to the dealership on Saturday.
    Thanks
    Krystal
  • roguer2roguer2 Member Posts: 1
    Please help - just leased a 2010 Rogue SL for $349 including tax. I paid $0 out of pocket, this vehicle includes awd premium package, moon roof package etc and has an msrp of $29,400. New to leasing, does this sound like a good deal?
  • dwoodingsdwoodings Member Posts: 3
    Going to buy a Rogue S wothout any packages at Rockville-Maryland for $ 20,764+tax+tag+$100.00 process.White color.Pl. let me know whether this price is reasonable. Any idea on price of Rogue SL with leather package?
    DW
    For me this is a good price since I agreed to pay Rogue S white color without any packages $ 20,674.00+tax+tag+$100 process at Maryland. I need to reconsider my deal having seen your price.
    DW
    Not a good deal.
    This doesn't seem good to me at all. See my post a page or 2 back. I got an 09 SL for $21 with Sat radio, blue tooth , Spoiler, chrome grille, bose radio. Mine was purshcased in Florida but still your paying way too much ti seems. Good luck.
  • bonafidebonafide Member Posts: 2
    we just bought a 2010 SL today with teh Bose premium package, bluetooth, moonroof, spoiler, mats, roof rack, red alert, and clear coat for 24,200 OTD- This was for a model with 239 miles but I felt like i was not getting screwed- especially with 2.9 financing.
    That sound pretty fair. My financing was higher and no moonroof for me. still liking the car after several weeks.
    Good luck with it!
  • vpallsvpalls Member Posts: 2
    I Just bought 2010 Nissan Rogue S AWD With 360 Degrees Package From Oregon Dealer for $19800(Inclusive of DMV Title charges, No Tax in Oregon), Is This a good Deal?

Please reply any one,

Thanks
    Suresh
  • bonafidebonafide Member Posts: 2
    I don't have the car. The day we drove it home the airbag light started flashing and they will have it for a few days. This is probably nothing but it doesn't instill confidence.
  • kkirby75kkirby75 Member Posts: 1
    Hi vpalis, from which dealership did you purchase your rogue? I am interested in the same package. Thanks for your help!
  • vpallsvpalls Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I bought it in Beaverton Nissan, good luck for your new purchase.

Suresh
  • lisraelitelisraelite Member Posts: 3
    Bought an SL loaded (leather, SL Package, Sunroof), with a back up camera added for $26,500.
  • sooner08sooner08 Member Posts: 2
    You got a very good deal. My purchase was in 2008. Purchased the same vehicle with the same equipment in a Pearl, SL AWD. I paid the same price give or few dollars. You got more bang for your bucks as the 2010 SL AWD has more standard options. So start shifting! BYW - I luv the paddle shifters and the fun the 170HP delivers!!!
    :)
  • sooner08sooner08 Member Posts: 2
    My experience is that the dealer prices are not set in stone like Toyota. I've purchased two Nissan's, a Rogue for myself and a Versa for my son. The dealer in Tulsa came way off the sticker. The bottom line was that they were not going to let us walk away and bent over backwards to make the deal.
  • yoda5yoda5 Member Posts: 1
    Krystal, what dealership did you get the car from in Chicago?

thanks,

Yoda
  • alluallu Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I got a quote of 27000 (before TTL) for a Nissan Rogue SL with AWD package and Leather Package from a dealer in Minnesota, is this a reasonable price?

Thanks,
    -Allu
  • pete4123pete4123 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2010
    2010 SL AWD
    Premium PKG
    Leather PKG
    Splash Guards
    Kick Plate
    Floor Mats\Cargo Area Protector
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Rear bumper Protector
    23800 + 600 dealer "Doc" fee + sales tax(~1800) + Tag and title fees
    With 0.00% 36 Month finance
  • linkfeeneylinkfeeney Member Posts: 58
    that's not bad of a deal... especially 0.00!
    they have boat loads of them here in NJ

I'm looking at the same thing for my wife

plus the moonroof and kick plate and slash guard

the MSRP is like $29600, if I get then like $24500 then I'll buy it!
    I only found 2 in Georgia, Alabama, and Northern Florida configured like I wanted: SL AWD, Leather, Premium, but NO moonroof. I'm just under 6' and the moonroof cuts down the headroom by one inch.

Here in GA, I could have done without the AWD, but I wanted the Xenon lights( had them on previous car, really liked them), and the AWD premium is the only way to get them....the AWD will be useful on rare occasion for me

Even with the AWD, still cheaper than the:
    RAV4(no Xenon offered, short on legroom, death on wheels issue),
    CX7( Xenon only avail on Grant Touring model which seemed kind of thirsty and on top of that takes premium gas),
    CRV( No Xenon, every car I've ever owned(3) are hondas, was in a car rut)

Here in Georgia, there is a 1000 Nissan rebate if you take the finance deal( 750 if no finance, a little weird but true ) and Nissan ran an additional 500 Presidents day weekend rebate. Just to be clear, the price DID include the Nissan rebates.

More than anyone wanted to know about my car buying decision....
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    Regarding the sunroof, I'm 6' tall and the sunroof doesn't bother me. Infact this last Dec we took a 4 day trip and had 4 adults in our Rouge (I sat in the back) and was surpised that I had plenty of head room. You might be able to get a better deal if you took one with a sunroof.
    edited February 2010
    Yep, I agree, I test drove one with a sunroof and it was NOT that bad. I coming from a car that has plenty of headroom, and the Rogue with the sunroof just felt a little low for me, but NOT a big deal overall and I'm sure I would have got used to it.

Several other reasons I did not really want a sunroof were (as you pointed out) cost( ~950 list price extra ), one more thing to break\leak( I drove my last car for 15 years ), I've had a sunroof before and I really did not use it after the first few weeks.
  • linkfeeney3linkfeeney3 Member Posts: 19
    my wife likes the krom edition

they are asking $26 and change...

I only like the center exhaust and that's it... and I think the car is ugly as sin!

it costs more but it doesn't have more HP

worth it??
  • mib99mib99 Member Posts: 1
    Pete, Which delaership did you visit in Atlanta? The dealer in Tx quoted 25.5k plus TTL doc which is roughly 2k on top of the said price. My quote includes moonroof against yours... 1.6k more than yours... Which looks kinda high...
    thanks
    M
  • stldon1stldon1 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for a Rogue SL AWD, with Moonroof and possibly premium package--any recent pricing experience?
  • lak3170lak3170 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    I just leased a 2010 Nissan Rogue and long story short - I love it but really regretted trading in my old car (2007 VW NewBeetle Convertible). I finagled my finances to get my old car back and now I have both. I am not the type of person that can really afford both although I wish I were. I really need to get out of this Nissan if possible. I leased it however and I contacted swapalease.com to see what my options are - I would either have to get someone to take over my lease but stay on the account as a secondary (NMAC policy)- this is credit suicide in my opinion or I can list it with swapalease as a sale - and they help me sell it to someone else which they can do because they have a dealers license. I think the rep has the payment figured per month at about $550 to $575 but if a person has really great credit it could be even better than that and it also would depend on the terms you wanted. So my question - would you be interested at all in mine? It's a pearly white color, moonroof, heated seats, bluetooth, AWD, etc. and it's AWESOME. Only 225 miles on it so far and I've had it for exactly one week and one day. If you're interested at all please let me know. I'm in La Crosse Wisconsin but I would help get it to you if you're interested at all. It really is a nice, nice vehicle and I wish I could just keep it - I just can't afford two car payments plus insurance, etc.
  • netak1netak1 Member Posts: 21
    Anyone have any insight into pricing in the NJ area for a 2010 SL AWD w/ the leather, premium, and sunroof options? According to Consumer Reports, the bottom line price looks like it's 26,538.

Also, thoughts on the 0.9 for 60 months extending beyond today into next month?
  • njusernjuser Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I just bought one in NJ yesterday for 28K OTD with 0.9% for 60 months:

SL AWD
    Premium
    Leather
    Moonroof
    Splash guards
    Kick Plates
    Roof Rails

Sticker on the car was 29,600.
  • rkrocksrkrocks Member Posts: 1
    I just closed the same deal - 28k OTD here in MA on an SL AWD with sticker of 29,830...add bumper protector and floor mat/cargo protector to njuser's list of options. Our sales tax is a little less so all in all we paid about the same. I paid a bit more than I planned on because the dealer has to "go out and find" the Iridium Graphite/grey leather combo I want - I couldn't find that combo within 200 miles online....Nissan makes it, but seems no one sells it! Could only find Iridium with back leather. Who wants black w/red accented leather in a grey/brown/purplish car? - YUK! (nevermind how HOT it gets in the summer!)
  • dad2bedad2be Member Posts: 60
    Still shopping for a small SUV for a family member. Seeing prices on the Rogue S / SL in MD and PA for $1900 under invoice minus the $1500 in customer cash. Anyone know what type of dealer cash is available? An example of a price quote I got on an S all wheel drive with the 360 package, floor mats, splash guards, and kick plates:
    MSRP: $23990
    Invoice: $22804
    Price: $19404 (includes $1500 in customer cash) + TTL (tax is 6%, doc/lic fees are $215 total)
    Similar pricing can be seen on www.fitzmall.com and cars.overstock.com. Seems like a great deal and a good value for the money (better than the FWD Santa Fe that's also being considered), but I always like to understand the math behind the numbers. Anyone here "in the know"?
  • hhunter2412hhunter2412 Member Posts: 8
    What dealer in MD quoted you those prices. Herb Gordan said they were no haggle via online but they are a little higher.
  • dad2bedad2be Member Posts: 60
    Go to cars.overstock.com and enter zip code 20879. Pick the right trim and your options then the price will be displayed (still the same price as of today.) Click on Locate your Dealer and it gives you a link to the dealer with the lowest price. I followed up on this and was routed to Brown's Nissan. Used this information to get a matching quote in eastern PA.
  • professordawgprofessordawg Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a Rouge S with 360 package(plus the standards mats, bumper guard, etc.) for $19814 plus GA sales tax(7%). I had been quoted a SamsClub no hassle price at another dealer for $19,921 + tax earlier, but that dealer was 100 miles away.

Some points for your info.

The Nissan website talks of $2750 in rebates for this package, but the $1000 off the 360 package is already reflected in the sticker MSRP price.

Rogues with the 360 have been rebadged as a Rogue 360 instead of a Rogue S.

The dealer is going to try to say the lowest possible price is "Invoice minus rebates".

I took the cash rather than the low apr and was prepared to write a check for the car. Strangely the dealer turned down my cash offer and I had to finance with them to get this price. I paid $3000 down and finance the rest at 2.54 % for 48 mo.
  • hhunter2412hhunter2412 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for the overstock tip! I went to Norris Nissan West and got the following deal:

SL AWD Black
    Premium package
    leather
    mats
    splash guards
    kick plates
    sunroof
    rear cargo weather mat
    cross bars

$23,900 (includes destination) + tax tag
    They also beat carmax trade in value by $200
  • rkjindalrkjindal Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2010
    Just bought my Rogue today.

S with 360 package
    AWD
    Mats
    Splash Guards

OTD was $19,898.55 (Includes a $500 college grad discount).

Any thoughts? My local Northern VA dealer would not even match.
  • pavlonpavlon Member Posts: 43
    Just got one last night in CA. Black, AWD, SL with leather package, premium package, moonroof, floor mats, trunk cover, splash guards, roof rails for $23,500 + TTL. (includes destination, and without the college grad rebate). OTD came out to $26,300.