Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1789101113»

Comments

• 2002_accord2002_accord Member Posts: 9
    At the time I bought my Rogue, Aug 23rd I got the 1 at this price deal (advertised). Then the following week ALL Rogues were advertised for $5,888 off MSRP. This week I saw a dealer advertised 2 Rogues for $6,000 off MSRP.

In your case you might want to get quotes from competing dealers to get the lowest possible for the model you want. Trim/options are very limited now. I saw '13 Rogues on my dealer's lot when I purchased my '12 Rogue so whatever is left on the dealer's lot that's it for 2012.

But if you are not picky and wait for the remaining 2-3 you might get even a bigger discount like $7K off a fully loaded pink Rogue (you know what I mean). I am saying this because that's what noticed for the '12 Altima's, initially the discount was $5K then a couple of weeks later $6K and now it's $7K off MSRP for a loaded coupe. I also saw one available at 8K off MSRP but it a V6 with many options.

I checked my dealer's inventory (from their website). They have 6 '12 Rogues, the rest are '13s. So while you can still get $5,888 off, your choices are limited to the more expensive model/trims.

Good luck - I think they will start discounting the '13 Rogues as soon as the '12 are sold out but not by as much. There are already decent discounts on the '13 Altimas which have been redesigned. Rogues are due to be redesigned for '14, so don't dispair if you missed the '12 discounts. My guess is by Spring '13 the '13 Rogues will be discounted like the '12 are now.
  • crajuccrajuc Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am looking to buy Nissan Rouge and looking some price advise from you.

From the dealer I got quotes

2012 SV AWD - $20,200.00 (splash guards, rear bumper protecter, floor mats)

2012 SV AWD with SL pacakge - $23,300.00 (splash guards, SL package, rear bumper protecter, floor mats)

Please see the above quote and suggest if I can do any more negotiations on this.

Thank you.
  • krishhkrishh Member Posts: 1
    Its a good deal..can you tell me the dealership details...I am also looking to buy a rogue..
  • ysangabrysangabr Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a brand new 2012 Rogue FWD (11.1 mi on ODO) from Brown's Nissan (Fairfax, VA) with OTD of $19,900. MSRP was about $23k but special price was $16,995 + fees.

I put $3k down and my APRwas at 4%. I think I got a good deal. What do you guys think?
  • ziffiesziffies Member Posts: 11
    Anyone can shed any light on when I should start to contact the dealers to get the good deal on year end 2012 Nissan Rogue SL? I'm thinking to start contact them on 24th, but is it too early? I'm not in hurry, can wait to the 31st if I can get really good deal. Any advise? Thanks.
  • flexibuyflexibuy Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I am thinking to buy a SUV like Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 or Nissan Rouge. Although Rouge is last in list but saw advertisement of EastSide of Nissan Bellevue where they are advertising a 2012 Nissan Rouge FWD for 17491+ taxes.

My question is

1. Why Rouge is so cheap compared to CR-V or Rav4 ? Almost $4000 comparing with Rav4.
    Is there any catch ?
  • novacars1novacars1 Member Posts: 1
    Got an out of door offer from a dealer in Virginia today.

2013 Nissan Rogue S FWD with splash guards, rear bumper protector, and floor mats for $20,800.

Anyone considers this a good deal?
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Total otd...sounds very good! Congrats! I do like the Rogue and a good friend got the same car last year and loves it. Just that little extra feeling of being above a regular car is nice also...great to be able to slide over into a vehicle instead of falling into it makes a world of difference to me.

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• flexibuyflexibuy Member Posts: 3
    I bought Nissan Rouge S 2013 FWD in Bellevue,WA on Dec 26th for $17500+ taxes.

Since in WA tax rate is 9.8%, on road it cost me $19860.
    Drove only 1000+ miles in one month and getting 22.5 mileage only city drive with lot of traffic.

Only feature I am missing is Backup Camera as Blind spot is really bothering in tight parking spots.

But overall very good experience. Even base model has lot of features.
  • prezrivprezriv Member Posts: 12
    I need some help with price paid. i am thinking of buying 2013 Nisan Roghe in New jersey with AWD ,Navigation and Rearview Camera any help ? Sticker and price paid ?
  • alpxalpx Member Posts: 2
    2013 Rogue SV AWD $20,300 + $150 Doc fee + Registration + Taxes
    Is this a good deal considering 2014 remodeling?
  • skywalkaskywalka Member Posts: 6
    I have done 35k mileage on my rogue and I had this error code P0455 the other day I scanned my car. Does anyone know what could have caused it and how I can solve the problem..... thanks

Appreciate your help
  • armdtrtlearmdtrtle Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Has anyone purchased a new nissan in NYC recently? I'm in the market for a brand new 2013 AWD SV with SL package Rogue. Truecar Amex quote is $25,180.00 + Tax & DMV. Thanks
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    Did you purchase your Rogue yet. What deals were you seeing.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• krysmirnoffkrysmirnoff Member Posts: 1
    I walked in to the Nissan Dealership on long island and walked out with a 2013 SV AWD with the special addition package for $19000. Sticker price was $30000, granted this was taking $2000 off for a tradein.
  • sb_njsb_nj Member Posts: 3
    Awesome deal krysmirnoff
    I am looking for the same deal , can you pass on the dealer info and if possible actual accessories on the vehicle that made up 30k sticker price.
    When I tried to build on NIssanUSA web site, I realized there is no special edition package on Nissan Rogue but I guess you mean premium package ?
    Does 21,000 include transportation charges ?
    I am assuming tax, title, are in addition to 21K
    please clarify
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244

I like this little rogue. i think in another year or two i might sell my X-5 and downsize to the Rogue. My golf bag fits in the back perfect. just hoping they have a V-6 motor i feel the 4cyl is a little undersized. Can someone comment on the 2014 4cyl/ trans.. i'd like some feed back..

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2014 Nissan Rogue, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.

• butterfliesbutterflies Member Posts: 15

Just bought 2013 Nissan Rogue S, exterior White, interior Black. Drive out $19,500. Deal by emails and phone then went to pick up the car exact price that we discussed which is 19,500. I've tried many different locations and no place is willing to go below $20,000 drive out except these two dealers, and they were competing each other.

What do you guys think? It's just a base model with the backplash guard, and floormat. No rear camera.

• Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968

Sounds like you did really well here but did the $19.5k include t,t&l? Somehow I think not but even if not, you got a dynamite price there. Liked the Rogue but decided to go with the Hyundai Tuscon for my particular needs. Love the 2.4 engine and the brisk seamless acceleration it provides...I just didn't want to go with the cvt tranny. Both are great small utes!

The Sandman :)B)

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

For 2014 Nissan Rogue purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.