Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Bluetooth

daschedasche Member Posts: 11
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Has anyone been able to load your cell phone address book into the bluetooth. I have a Razor phone & can't find a way to upload the addresses etc. Any solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• casolorzcasolorz Member Posts: 88
    Is there a way to add bluetooth to an 05 c320c? ideally integrated to the steering wheel controls.
  • bmw_bayareabmw_bayarea Member Posts: 6
    I have the same problem. Took lots of effort, and time, to pair the Motorola phone to the Bluetooth system. But, download does not work.

Feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
  • 2008rdx2008rdx Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem. I have C320 Sport Sedan and I would like to install or link a blue tooth in the steering wheel. Anybody have any ideas.
  • slk_bellaslk_bella Member Posts: 1
    A great place to find answers on how to work the bluetooth in the Mercedes-Benz C Class is http://www.mbusa-mobile.com/faq.php
  • srvlonghornsrvlonghorn Member Posts: 15
    According to www.mercedes-benz-mobile.com/us/en/w204/bt_fcc.finder_carrier.php

Motorola: E815, KRZR K1m, RAZR V3c, SLVR L7c, V325i, V3m
    LG VX8500
    Blackberry 8830

Will there be more phones added to the compatibility list? (I expected any phone with Bluetooth to be able to work but my Samsung SCH-u740 will not.)
This discussion has been closed.