Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford Escape Owner's Manual

timmie88timmie88 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Ford
Okay, this is a stupid question, and I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

We just bought a brand new 2007 Escape off the lot, the last one there. The dealer is trying to convince us that the Owner's Manual is the same between the Ford Escape and the Ford Escape Hybrid. We did not purchase a Hybrid, but the manuals they gave us say "2007 Ford Escape Hybrid" on everything.

I believe they are just trying to get out of giving us the right manuals since this is the last 2007 they had and don't have the manuals.

On ebay it's obvious you can get manuals that say just "2007 Ford Escape". Does any one know for sure if the manual stayed the same throughout 2007 and the dealership is wrong?

Thanks,
Tim

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    You may be interested in this: My Salesperson Misled Me

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
  • Options
    friesman1friesman1 Member Posts: 1
    I have an 07 Escape xlt Sport and my manuals dont have Hybrid all over them, it makes the odd mention inside but I think youve been misled
  • Options
    basimalbbasimalb Member Posts: 3
    I PURCHASED 2005 LIMTED FORD ESCAPE . AND I HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT SINCE , AT FIRST I FELT LIKE THERE WAS NO POWER WHEN I MOVE BUT IN THE WAY OK .
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAVE EXPERIENCED ?
    THANKS
  • Options
    pmar1pmar1 Member Posts: 1
    trying to find out what powers the center console power supply on a 2006 escape :confuse:
This discussion has been closed.