Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008-2009 Honda Accord Accessories

124»

Comments

• sancho_panzasancho_panza Member Posts: 7
    Since you mention the rattle is coming from the back dash of the car, it may be related or similar to the rear shelf rattle issue discussed on the forum section: Honda Accord (2008-) Maintenance and Repair. Try post # 1091. Good luck.
  • ugjugj Member Posts: 3
    Hi David, wondering if you did actually get your accord the seat covers and if so can you tell me the vendor details and the price? I got a new Accord LX last month and need to have the ivory cloth seats covered before my 4 yr old starts spilling on it. thanks

Upendra
  • icyou812icyou812 Member Posts: 77
    Instead of buying a seat cover, we took a nice heavy throw/blanket and folded it in half and put it on the back seat bottom. Tucked it in between the bottom and seatback and it works. It has two booster seats to hold it down so it doesn't slide around. The trick is finding one the right size and color. My interior is black cloth, so just about anything will work color wise. Of course it doesn't look like factory, but I can live with that. Another thing we did was to set a rule of little or no food to be eaten in the car. Drinks in a cup with a lid. Nothing trashes out a car quicker than kids and food, I know from experience. Several years back my wife gave our son some broccoli to munch on. Some ended up underneath the seat in that old green Taurus. (it was winter time) Just imagine what that smells like when the weather started to warm up! :surprise: Had to stop and check the little guys diaper a time or two before I found out the source of the offending odor. eww factor x2.
  • ugjugj Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! I ended up doing almost the same for my 2011 accord rear seat. Just that instead of a blanket, I got a vinyl table cloth that perfectly matched my ivory interiors and the way I have fitted it makes it look like leather. And for the food rule...trying to enforce that as well.

Thanks again, ugj
  • rustumrustum Member Posts: 100
    I have silver with Black interior. Any one with black interior has lint problem. It is actually black with charcoal. But all looks black.
  • fujisfujis Member Posts: 27
    Don't put anything on the seat-back of front seats. It will block the airbag from deploying. Safty issue!!!!
This discussion has been closed.