Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Patriot Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• mb789mb789 Posts: 89
    Anyone speculating on what the incentives will do next month? In my area, there is a $1500 cash allowance until the end of July. Since next month most people will be concerned with back to school, do you think the incentives could sweeten?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi mb789. I've heard that Chrysler told its dealers that it will change its July incentives on most models either today or tomorrow. Unscheduled revisions to incentive programs are usually enhancements, so there is a reasonable chance that the incentives on the Jeep that you are interested in will be better later this week than they are today. Of course, it is difficult to tell exactly what automakers will do with their future incentive programs with 100% accuracy.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mb789mb789 Posts: 89
    There are some hefty incentives on Patriots right now -- any new owners out there? What was your buying experience like?
  • wjz87wjz87 Posts: 1
    Not under CARS program, but still bought my first Jeep Patriot. 4X4, CVT2, 26E, sunroof, wheel/tire. MSRP $25,085. Paid preferred price $23668 - $3500 incentive = $20,168+ Tax 6%+Doc $100 + ~89 title/plate. Free 6 oil changes + lifetime inspection.

Bought it concerning (1) rollover safety (w/ 1600MPa strength B-pillar), (2) warranty (for CVT), (3) gas mileage (should get 24/25mpg) and price/incentive. Considered Ford escape 2009, Chevy Equinox 2010, Subaru Forester 2010, Mazda CX-7. Never considered Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Nissan Rogue, Mitsubishi Outlander.

Wanted safety/security pkg, but couldn't get it.
  • Lowest price in Los Angeles is $14,490 for the cheapest model. It seems like a good price,
  • tntbelttntbelt Posts: 1
    Just bought one today for $15,500 in Ohio. Very happy with the deal we got, it's a great vehicle from all that I have read and heard about them.
    It's a 2009 Jeep Patriot Sport, 4x4 and nicely equipped.
  • mjk1115mjk1115 Posts: 1
    I want to get a 2010 patriot, and it's my first time buying a car. I'm looking at a couple models in the Long Beach, CA area: all Sport FWD w/CVT and Customer preferred package 24B. MSRP is listed at $22,290, but several of the models are listed online discounted down to $17,169-$17,485. I used the edmunds TMV tool and found that the average people paid for this car is around $19,800.

Is the $17k price too good to be true or should i expect to be able to get this kind of price because it's the end of the year? The websites also state that part of the discounts are contingent apon returning owner/lessee, which I am not, should i still aim for the discounted price? Is it reasonable to try to negotiate even lower than this, or will it make me look naive?
  • Dear Car_Man,
    I purchased a new 2010 Jeep Patriot in early April of this year. My son liked the Patriot and he wanted me to price out a 2010 model like mine for him. My sticker showed a base price of $17,795 for a Patriot Sport 4x2. On my sticker below the base price box it is written Jeep patriot Sport FWD (LHD). The sticker that I saw yesterday at the dealers on a 2010 model that is basically identical to mine shows Jeep Patriot Sport FWD with a base price of $15,995. Also, when I went to another dealers website I saw on his pull down menu both the Jeep Patriot Sport FWD and Jeep Patriot Sport FWD Original Model Code. I believe mine is the Original Model Code, but my question is; what is the difference?
    Thank you in advance for the clarification.
    Jerry
  • Correction form Jerry;

The dealers sticker yesterday showed a base price of $15,365 for the 2010 not $15,995 which is the base price on a 2011...sorry.
  • Anyone purchase a Patriot recently that can go in further detail about their own deal and the incentives that are currently available?
  • I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Price after rebates was $13,995 +tax, title and dealer fees. It did include the 6-speed automatic transmission, air conditioning, and the power value group. I have drove it about 500 miles so far and really enjoy it. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
  • Hello millerlit,

Glad to hear you are happy with your 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Sounds like you picked out a very nice vehicle and worked out a great price.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Lisa
    Customer Care
    Chrysler Group LLC
  • daughter just leased a Patriot, great car! She got the Latitude, sticker price $25,000 got it under employee program,$21,500. Dealer and salesman were teriffic ! Jim Knox in Hillsdale, MI
13»