Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

rear seat air vents?

beebee13beebee13 Member Posts: 38
edited March 2014 in Honda
We have finally decided on the CRV after many months of looking at cars. We took yet another test drive yesterday, and I asked where the rear vents were. The salesman told me that there wasn't any so I asked another salesman and was told the same thing. Anyway, in both the brochure AND the Honda website it is mentioned that there ARE vents in the back seat area. Can someone please clue me in as to where they are if there is. Thanks....otherwise I just LOVE everything else about the car.

Comments

• blueiedgodblueiedgod Member Posts: 2,798
    If nothing changed, they should be under the front seats blowing warm air on the rear passenger's feet.
  • beebee13beebee13 Member Posts: 38
    Hey thanks! I will check when we go in to order!! wonder why the two salesguys didn't know this???
  • cravenfancravenfan Member Posts: 11
    Because I guess salesguys don't read the online forums...I tought my salesman about the car seat anchors behind the rear seats...I expect to teach him more when I pick it up tomorrow. I tought my Acacia salesman a ton of stuff also. The web is an amazing place to aquire info and knowledge you can use to your advantage. :)
This discussion has been closed.