Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lincoln MKT

13»

Comments

• Options
    The MKT was the first clean sheet design of the new Lincoln, remember? I can find your posts saying so. ;-)
  • Options
    akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    Yep, it was one of the first Lincoln designs to get 100% unique sheetmetal. The one thing you can say about it is that it's unique.

However, it was still a Lincoln designed by Ford. When they hired Wolff 18 months ago they gave him a new dedicated Lincoln design team. They only work on Lincolns now so I expect the new designs to show that.
  • Options
    fawltytowers44fawltytowers44 Member Posts: 58
    I like the MKT - especially after the front rework - the rear is still terrible, but I will get it in white, which seems to mute the effect. With advanced suspension and state of the art active and passive safety equipment - and great comfort, I am looking at one now. I would prefer the FLEX, but the advanced suspension and active safety equipment (lane drift correction) is not available.
  • Options
    I like the rear end. It has some style and a unique look. The side of the vehicle is so generic that it looks like a nondescript station wagon. The front and rear give it some distinction...but not enough.