Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jenp123jenp123 Member Posts: 39
    I think that is high- mind you I wasn't quoted 18" wheels but I was quoted with everything else and I am around 33k.
  • leosikleosik Member Posts: 11
    2009. It's not quoted. It is done deal. Car just arrived yesterday and I am going to dealership to pick it up. MSRP was $42460.
  • syangsyang Member Posts: 1
    congrats and thanks for sharing this info. I got mine yesterday as well, pretty much similar config (2009 Journey AWD AVM Prem Bose&Nav 17inch), similar price (~35000). Really glad I was able to find a white one with that config! So far I am loving it!
  • jeofzthemanjeofztheman Member Posts: 11
    How much do you think I can get a Base 2wd with Navi? I live in Los Angeles, any good dealership you can recommend? THanks!
  • orchidgalorchidgal Member Posts: 19
    I live in Santa Monica and got my deal after much shopping, at the Monrovia dealership. It was worth the drive. 2008 EX35 Journey, Liquid Platinum, 2 WD, Tech, Navi - a dream come true. I've often approached my car to find someone just standing there admiring it. Good luck.
  • jeofzthemanjeofztheman Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Orchidgal - how much did you get yours.. after MSRP Discount .. and with tax and other fees... plan to test drive this weekend. Thank you again
    Okay, so I have been negotiating with everyone in and around the DC area with not the kind of luck I was hoping for. So far I am back to my local dealer at $34,800 for EX35 AWD Journey with Nav/Bose and Premium Packg. MSRP is 40k and some change. Roof Rails, Splash Guards, Cargo Protector I believe are included. I really haven't been able to get lower than this.....its the last day of the month- I think if I walk in there and give them at the door price, I could make this work. Any suggestion on what number I should shoot for- am I in a good range?

Thanks.
  • wwwwcwwwwc Member Posts: 2
    Thanks to the suggestion from leosik - I have purchased the EX from Herb Chambers Infiniti at Boston. Negotiated over the phone, wrapped up the paperwork few days ago!

Here is the detail:
    Blk/Blk Journey AWD
    Prem, Nav/Bose, AVM, Cargo Mat, Roof crossbar, Splash guards. (no 18 incher though)
    Final purchase price is $35000 (excluding TTL)

jenp123 - $34800 is a pretty good price. I guess my reply is a bit too late? Hope you got it at a good deal!
    I clammed up, my husband went with me this time to test drive the car- should have took him from the get go- but anyways, we decided it was just too small, especially since we don't have kids yet and in a couple of years we most likely will. And the rear visibility was bothering me- dangit, I wanted the car though but I had too many reservations. Maybe I'll do a 24 month or 36 month lease.

You price is spot on though, you did good as well, hope you are enjoying your new ride!!
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    All 2009 EX's should be on the ground at dealerships. They have special rates or $4000 dealer cash, now here is the interesting part the 2010s should be here soon and Infiniti has rates about 1 point higher or $3000 dealer cash - now most dealers will not discount the 2010 as much as they would a 2009, but for $1000 (maybe a little more depending on dealer) you can get 1 year new model. :)
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    We just purchased a new Infiniti last week. Looking for someone with a code to team up with.
  • digital_bdigital_b Member Posts: 129
    how long is this 4000 dealer cash good for? this would be used to negotiate from msrp to buy but not to lease?
    This is official info from Infiniti
    Cash to Dealer start: 10/01/2009 end: 01/04/2010
    Restrictions $4000 Dealer cash may not be combined with 0.00% APR - 2.90 % APR and vehicle must be financed through the manufacturer's captive finance company
    WOW. I have been in contact with herb chambers infiniti in westborough. are they who youre talking about? is the 4000 off what made your transaction possible? I have emailed them with the numbers because they told me they wont be beaten on price. and that may get me off the sidelines too as I am beginning to be swayed by the ex loaded like that with awd.
  • shweta1shweta1 Member Posts: 12
    Hello

I recently bought Infinti FX and have the owner redemtion code. Anyone who has bought new Infinti after 28 August can send me his/her details on anmol.sainigmail.com or sgarg46gmail.com. You will get $500 amex award card from Infinti and I will get $150 card.

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
    Yep, that was the deal. Look few messages above for the pricing details. I got mine two weeks ago and so far very happy with it.
  • dkny330dkny330 Member Posts: 31
    My lease on my 2008 FX35 matures in mid-January. I am thinking about saving some money and going for the 2010 EX which I hear is coming out any day now. My question is, when would be the best time to get into an EX? I know the pull ahead program ended Sept. 30th, but as of the end of next week, I only have 2 payments left. Any thoughts about the dealer just picking them up - I do not want them rolled into the new lease, I have done that too many times! Thanks.
  • jaoconnelljaoconnell Member Posts: 1
    I have read some posts on this but need a little more information. I purchased an EX35 about a month ago.
    We just got the 2010 EX's. My advice is to get one the last week of the year (between Xmas and New Years). If I understand your post, you would have made your last payment mid Decemeber so you will not be rolling anything in. December usually has good incentives - you may have 2 cars in your driveway for two weeks or you could just turn in the FX 2 weeks early. :)
  • xiaohuoxiaohuo Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    We just purchased a new 2009 EX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to gtg804v@gmail.com the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recomendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks
  • carmeistercarmeister Member Posts: 7
    Just drove this one off the lot this week:

2010 EX35 Journey RWD

Premium Package
    Nav sys
    Bose thing
    Premium Pkg
    Splash guard
    18" wheels
    Roof cross bar things

Sale price: $35,860
    Plus tax & fees
  • flashzoomflashzoom Member Posts: 64
    damn!! great deal.
    which state is this?
    and what was the MSRP on the window sticker?
    did you pay cash? or finanice?

thanks,
    so if you get the dealer cash on a deal which brings the price pretty darn low, but you cannot use the 0.0-2.9% rate on a deal, what interest rate are you going to get from infiniti if you have very good-excellent credit. I dont know what excellent credit is but my AVERAGE credit score from the 3 bureaus is 739.667 which I know is not a whole number but I am refinancing my house and was given my scores from the credit bureaus by the broker. what interest rate is someone with scores like that likely to get? or should I just wait til december to see what infiniti offers then. would anyone know what their offers were like last december? I know its a lot to ask but thanks in advance.
  • carmeistercarmeister Member Posts: 7
    Purchased in Georgia. Paid cash. My guess is that if I had gone with a 2009, I would have saved maybe another $1k +/-
  • bornleeobornleeo Member Posts: 3
    Guys, I am in the bay area and am getting the following offer:

2010 Infiniti EX35 (blk/blk) RWD
    with Nav/Bose
    Price: $33K + Taxes

I have these questions:
    1. Is this the right time to buy a 2010 EX35?
    2. Am I in the right price range or should I bargain more?
    3. The dealer says that the financing benefits can not be combined with the cash benefits. So considering that I would probably get a higher APR (compare to the 0-3.9% infiniti rate), would this quote make sense?

I would really appreciate any inputs. Thanks in advance.
    And I should mention its a Journey trim.
  • jason9035jason9035 Member Posts: 6
    Sounds like a good deal...best I could do... EX but with the AWD...$36,500. Black on black....looks great...everything but the Tech package...MSRP $43,202.

Cargo Cover, Moon roof wind screen, 18" rims, Cross Rails.
  • gregwallacegregwallace Member Posts: 2
    Hi: I also just bought an Infiniti and need someone who got the referral invitation and code so we can take advnatage of the AMEX gift cards. Please email me at gregwallace11@gmail.com if you have the code and want to refer me. Thanks.
    I just bought a 2010 Infiniti EX and am looking to pair with someone who still has the referral code for the AMEX gift card. Please email me at nagarwl1@gmail.com
  • arewayareway Member Posts: 6
    Hi..I live in the southeast and am about to negotiate 2010 EX Journey RWD....$40k msrp. Am looking at $0 down, 36 mos, 15k/yr. What's the best current money factor and residual? How much are they discounting off the MSRP?
    I've been seeing cash prices of $35k on the same car.
  • arewayareway Member Posts: 6
    Has anyone seen, touched, sat in the 2011 M at one of the auto shows? Am trying to decide whether it's worth waiting for or whether I'm best off working a good lease deal on a 2010. What is best current money-factor and residual on a 2010 M35 RWD, $49k msrp, for 36 mos/15k per year? am in the Atlanta area.
  • prema1prema1 Member Posts: 21
    Who was your dealer in Atlanta? I'd like to talk to the same guy. Am also looking to buy same spec this month.
  • kc9kc9 Member Posts: 4
    Folks,

I have a lease offer on a 2010 EX35 AWD Journey. MSRP $43,360
    Selling Price $40,308
    $1000 down
    $531 per month not incl tax.
    15K miles per yr. 39 Mo lease.
    Any chance of getting the sales price down? Does the $3k incentive also apply to leases?
    The $3000 dealer cash does NOT apply to a lease. There is a $500 lease loyalty IF you currently own an Infiniti. :)
  • kc9kc9 Member Posts: 4
    I thought so. Dont currently own an Infinity. I was wondering if anyone out there is getting a better sales price on a lease. Any other incentives?
    No change from November.

2009 (if you can find one): Special Rates or $4000 dealer cash
    2010: Special Rates or $3000 dealer cash

Still have a $500 lease Loyalty rebate - must lease and must own an Infiniti.

Hope this helps. :)
  • prema1prema1 Member Posts: 21
    I have been looking at a 2008 EX35, non-CPO, 25k miles, with Tech package, Premium package, Luxury Package, and Navigation/Camera package.

Infiniti dealer is listing at $32k which seems outrageous for a used 2008 with this mileage.

Any thoughts on what I should pay.
  • revdup1revdup1 Member Posts: 1
    I'm ready to buy a 2010 EX35 AWD in southern IL what price should I pay :surprise:
    I just got offered about $36,000 + TTL 2010 EX 35 Jour. RWD, with Navi/bose, Prem., 18 inch wheels, mug guard, roof rack. MSRP around $41900.

this is in So Cal area. what do you guys think?
    Listed price today in MA for 2010 EX35 (Bose, Navigator, AWD, Leather, Around view monitor is $33,559 with MSRP $40,805.
  • mjr2umjr2u Member Posts: 13
    That is an awesome deal! Who is the dealer?
    I just got mine on 12/18, not as good a deal as you - EX35, Journey, RWD, Bose, Around View, Premium, Rear Bumper Protector, Cargo Protector, Cargo Organizer, Premium, NAV, Tire & 18" Wheel pkg., Roof Rack, MSRP $41,730 Got it for $39,368...good, not a great deal....San Diego -Kearny Mesa Infinity. They wouldn't go lower than $1k over invoice.
  • mjr2umjr2u Member Posts: 13
    Hi
    We just purchased a new 2010 EX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to mjr2u@prodigy.net the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recommendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks
    really? haha...I actually wanted even lower.
    cus everyone is selling at that price. by the way your price, is that out the door price? or before Tax?
    That was Herb Chambers Infiniti if I am not mistaken and the price is before tax.
  • col04dmmcol04dmm Member Posts: 1
    2010 EX35 AWD Journey
    Bose/Nav/Around View
    Roof Rails
    Cargo Protector
    MSRP = $40,805
    Deal Price = $35,250 + TTL

I know there is a $3K dealer incentive on the 2010 model, so that immediately takes MSRP down to $37,805. Based on my research, the dealer is making about a 5% profit + holdback.

I have yet to see the itemized purchase contract. Deal price was stated to include destination fee. Has anyone had a problem with getting fees added - advertising, doc, etc? Thanks! :)
  • glayfan40glayfan40 Member Posts: 33
    I just got mine yesterday at the dealership with the following specs and price:
    2010 EX35 AWD Journey
    Bose/Nav/Around View
    MSRP = $40,805
    Deal Price = $34,400 + TTL (around $400)
    Tire and Wheel Protection - 5yrs. unlimited mileage = $695
    3yr./45,000 miles Premium Maintenance Plan = $1690

Does that sound like a decent price?
  • beryl1beryl1 Member Posts: 1
    I think I got a pretty good deal on a loaded EX35 at Infiniti of Chantilly in Virginia:

2010 EX35 AWD Journey
    Black Obsidian/Chestnut Leather
    Bose/Nav/Around View Pagckage
    Premium Package
    Technology Package
    Splash Guards/Illuminated Kickplates/Roof Rail Crossbars
    MSRP = $45,075
    Deal Price = $38,075+ TTL

The kicker for me were the extra services they offered:
    - free scheduled factory maintenance for the first two years - including the 30,000 mile service
    - free oil changes for the life of the car
    - free car washes anytime I want
    - one free detail every year for the life of the car

A very positive low stress deal. Good people at this dealership. :)
  • maifriendmaifriend Member Posts: 1
    Just bought an EX35 RWD Journey with Bose/Nav. Remember 2 things:
    - they want your money
    - you can buy from another dealer.
    Find financing before going to the dealership so that they know you can already have money and that they have to work harder if they want to finance you.

I negotiated with 2 dealers and kept a 3rd one in case I fail with the two first.
    First dealer offered $33,688. The second offered $33,500. We took the second offer and told the 1st dealer that we were offered $33,200 and we're offering $32,800.
    1st dealer counter the offer at $33,038. Where the heck do the $38 come from? But in fact it's a tactic, they know you will round up to $33K and lose your goal ($32,800).
    So we paid $33K+TTL but I think I should have offered $32,500 and they will take it.
    So 1st mistake was to accept at $33K when I'm sure I could get it at $32,500 or below.
    Then we were offered Premium maintenance for 5 yrs or 75K. Sales guy told us that it will save us around 30% vs. no maintenance contract. I don't know if it's true or but we bought it. Mistake #2, don't buy what you don't know. You can always buy it later. I looked at the maintenance schedule. Assuming oil change every 3,750 mi at $50 and 7,500 miles service at $120 in San Jose, CA, we ended up at $1,460 for 5yr or 75K miles. I'm trying to find out what is the cost for 30K mile. But
    even at $500, total will be $2,460 which is below $3,200 we paid.
    Then we were offered 7yr/100K warranty that we also bought for $2,500. I think Japanese cars are very reliable. I only had one issue with my 2003 Accord V6. So I'm thinking about canceling the premium maintenance and extended warranty.
    Funny thing I have a friend who works at Toyota as a mechanic and told me to buy the extended warranty if I buy the Venza V6.
    So my advice, be prepared to say "No" and eventually go to another dealer with all the data you collected. They want your business. Don't be afraid to offer a ridiculous price because you will have to agree on a certain price with the dealer.
    So no free maintenance and never heard about the Amex gift card incentive.
    Hey Maifriend,
    congret on the deal you just got.
    not too bad. your EX should cost should be around $32986, that's invlice - $3000 incentives. so, you were pretty close to it!! great job.
    how did the TTL looked like? andy weird fees being added?
  • chenbatichenbati Member Posts: 7
    I just got a quote from Infiniti Madison, WI for a EX35 AWD journey.

They only offer invoice price + one dollar which is 37610 (-3000 incentive) for a AWD journey + Bose/Nav/Around View.

Does this seem to be a OK deal? Thank!