Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• dwb2dwb2 Member Posts: 24
    Just picked up new 2011 Rogue S. Turned in 2009 Rogue S that still had 1 year left on lease. New lease payment $304 out the door including paying off old lease. No money out of pocket.
    Venice, Fl.
  • darkrose00darkrose00 Member Posts: 4
    I am also comparing prices for a lease of Nissan Rogue SV in NJ. They're telling me it'll be $315/mo with no downpayment. However, there are still fees to pay like bank fees, first mo payment, etc. What did you have to pay up front?
  • dwb2dwb2 Member Posts: 24
    I paid no money whatsoever up front. This was leased from Venice Nissan, Venice, Fl. 39 month lease. Total lease with everything is $304.26.
  • jespi18jespi18 Member Posts: 3
    Got Rogue SV AWD (Black)...No Nav/Leather..MSRP $26.3k

Leased for $330 (39 months) w/ only out of pocket costs : first payment and TTL..(Aprox $700 total).. Did get dinged for bringing back my leased Altima with 4,000 miles over the mileage allotment. The $600 mileage hit was tacked on to the payment..Making it about $345 a month...
  • queens207tlqueens207tl Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2011
    Hi Jespi,

Do you know what selling price this lease was based on? Also do you know what money factor and residual value used in calculating the lease. All this information should be on your paperwork. I'm interested in the same vehicle, so trying to get an idea of how much they are selling for. Thanks
    grifta,

If your still around, do you mind sharing what was your sale price for the vehicle. Nav? Does that mean it included the SL and premium package? If so, seems like you got a great deal. I'm also the NJ area and would like to get a similar deal. Thanks.
    Im sure it was MSRP...but $1,500 of loyalty rebates were netted against the price, so it was probably based on $24.8k net.... I'll look to see what the MF and residual value were...

I walked in to the dealer with a $275 quote w/ approx $600 out of pocket (1st month payment and TTL) for a base Rouge S AWD...Test drove that and the SV and thought the SV was much nicer.. The S (w/o roof racks and smaller tires almost feels like a station wagon). I arrived at the $330 quote by taking the difference in TMV pricing between the S and the SV and dividing it by 39...and shaved down a few dollars...
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Jespi! So you ended being a couple of hundred above invoice after the rebates. Just curious as to why you didn't try to negotiate a lower price before using the loyalty rebates and possibly getting it under invoice. Either way, you ended up with a great price. Congrats!
    I reviewed the sales docs last night...The negotiated price of the car was slightly less than $25.1k then a $500 rebate was applied to bring it down to $24.6k . The additional $500 rebate was used to offset some wear & tear charges on my Altima that I was returning.. I had worked the #'s at home and I knew that with paying only $700 out of pocket, the monthly payment for the SV would be somewhere in the $325-$335 range, give or take...I ended up in the middle of that range..

Hope it works out for ya...
  • steve707steve707 Member Posts: 12
    Can someone provide current money factor and residual on a 36 or 39 month lease 10k a year (or less if available) for 2011 / 2012 Rogue SV AWD. What does nissan charge for acquisition/ bank fee?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for steve707. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00123 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00123 and 60%.

the numbers for a 2011 model are .00059 / 54% for 36-months and .00059 / 53% for 39-months.

NMAC charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mctrees02mctrees02 Member Posts: 27
    I received these numbers from my local dealer on a 2012 Rogue 2WD SV w/ SL package. Is this accurate car_man?

Money factor - .00105
    Residual - 54%

Miles - 12k/yr
    Term - 39 months

The car quote is:

MSRP - $29,065
    Selling Price - $27,917
    Monthly cost - $448/month (after taxes, pays last month of current lease, and 1st month up front)

At that price, I'm inclined to wait a month to turn in my old lease. That alone takes about $20-25 off the lease payment before I beat him on the selling price anymore.
    Hi mctrees02. The numbers that you were quoted for this vehicle are right on the money.

The Rogue's current lease program isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't attractive enough to justify getting out of a current lease early to get one right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • barrister1barrister1 Member Posts: 1
    MSRP $30, 869
    Purchase price $28, 935 buyout $17, 284 fully loaded SL w/Nav

0% financing, only first month and DMV fees on signing

Is $349/39 month/ 12K miles a good lease rate? should I purchase at $520/month for 60 months?
  • may_rosemay_rose Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    I have a 2010 Nissan Altima SL. I am currently leasing it for $295. It's about 26 thousand. I want a rogue for my new car, (i wanna lease it). It says online that the rogue SL is on sale for 23k. so does that mean that if i lease the rogue, it's going to be lower than $295 per month since its cheaper than 26k or no?

I need help.

-Can you guys tell me how much it would cost to lease a Nissan Rogue SV or SL?

-i live in california. thankyou.
  • crivcriv Member Posts: 9
    Negotiate a lower price. Go to true car.com for a better price. I just purchased one for $25810 plus dealer fees tax tag license. It was an SV with SL package. The price included the $1000 rebate.
  • dachrdachr Member Posts: 3
    Just was offered the following deal on a 2012 Nissan Rouge AWD SL lease
    $349 a month
    $16,800 Lease Buyout at end of lease
    $2900 in Taxes and fees and 1st mth lease payment due at inception
  • crivcriv Member Posts: 9
    There are lease apps for smart phones and lease calculators available online...you need to know the MSRP, sales price, Money factor, residual, and down payment if any. My friend went to lease a car and her numbers and the dealer numbers never matched up. Come to find out the dealer was adding in some stuff like a $600 dealer fee, $595 acquisition fee, $200 wheel locks, etc. While I know some things aren't negotiable, it would be nice if the dealer was upfront about it.
  • jgillisjgillis Member Posts: 4
    Hello all,

Just pulled the trigger on this deal. Rogue SV with SL.

$30,890 MSRP
    39mth/15k
    339/mth
    only first payment due at signing and they took back the current rogue with 6 payments remaining.
  • hellofromjersehellofromjerse Member Posts: 10
    In NJ, I was offered 2012 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with SL package, Splash Guards, Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Protector
    15k miles a year.

$289 a month for 39 months with $1500 down (ttl and 1st months payment). They are also covering the last 4 payments on my current lease.

MRSP $30865.00
    Sale price = 26,373
    money factor = .000960
    residial = 55%
  • hellofromjersehellofromjerse Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2012
    it figures. the offer above was NOT what I got in the dealership. The guy told me tax was included in the $1500 down, payments would be $289. Went to the dealer, picked out a color etc. Then my payments jumped to $314 and change because tax was not included in the original quote he gave. And the sale price was listed as $28 and change with $3500 cash out of pocket (they added the available incentives to the out of pocket) Please be careful, car dealers can all be shady but in my experience Nissan is the WORST.
  • ashley_sashley_s Member Posts: 10
    Can you please provide residual on 36 or 39 month 12k and 15k lease for Rogue SL (SV with SL package)?

Thanks in advance!
    Here you go ashley_s. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00079 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this vehicle's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • broker112broker112 Member Posts: 1
    I just leased a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with . I did a 39 month lease, 500 down, paying 399/month However, the lease covers 20,000 miles/year and the dealer included warranty up to 75000 miles. How did I do with the deal
  • sreddy88sreddy88 Member Posts: 4
    Committed to pick (with deposit) 2012 SV/ AWD today, since it was 8:45 PM yesterday.

Term: 39 months/39K miles
    MSRP: $26115
    Down: $2000 incl. all fee+3% VA tax on purchase price+First month payment
    Monthly: $220

How did I do?

When I asked for "Couple of Oil changes" Sales General Manager Whining that he cannot put even Air in the tires extra with that price :)
  • hacker36hacker36 Member Posts: 28
    Car Man...Could you give us the April lease factor and residual for the AWD/FWD SL, 39 months 12K and 15K per year?

Thanks in advance
    Greetings hacker36. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the SL FWD would be the same, but its residual value would be 47%.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man
    Thanks for the reply but I need the ROUGE number not the Murano.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Good point, hacker36, this is the Rogue discussion after all :blush: . Sorry about that.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the SL FWD would be the same, but its residual value would be 53%.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • silverycarsilverycar Member Posts: 2
    Carman -

Can you please provide the May residuals money factor for a 2012 Rogue SL AWD w/ 10k miles/yr, for 24 and 36 months?

Thank you much.
  • greendxgreendx Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

What is the current money factor and residual for 2012 Rogue SV with SL AWD for a 39 month lease 10K or 12K miles?

Talking to 3 dealers, two are giving me quotes that are almost identical, one significantly cheaper but with incomplete information. I'm familiar with dealers that are giving me similar quotes but just want to do the math on what my lease should be. Trying to get everything done by Saturday.

Thanks
    Certainly silverycar. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00053 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You definitely don't want to do a 2-year lease of this truck. Nissan isn't providing any support on that length lease right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi greendx. NMAC's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00053 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an SL AWD are .00053 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these trucks' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • greendxgreendx Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man

Signing paperwork today. 2012 SV w/ SL 12K miles 39month lease. $324/month $795 upfront (1st Month, DMV, etc).
    You're welcome greendx. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • driver735driver735 Member Posts: 14
    The nissan rogue i just purchased exhibits vibrations. I was told by the dealer this is a characteristic of the cvt transmission. I do not enjoy driving this automobile,vehicles should run smoothly. Unfortunately i am stuck with car. Please people do not make the same mistake, find something else.
  • marnicartermarnicarter Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Hey there. I am looking into leasing a 2012 Rogue SV SL. Can you tell me what the July money factor is and residual value? I want to make sure I negotiate the absolute best deal I can.
    I'd be happy to help you out, marnicarter. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • driver735driver735 Member Posts: 14
    It has been 3 months since i purchased a nissan rogue, grumbling sounds and vibrations continue. Nissan dealer told me this is normal for this car, a cvt transmission is not as smooth as a 3 speed traditional automatic transmission. The car feels like it has a defect. This makes for a terrible driving experience. I would take a large financial loss if i were to trade this car in now. I can not understand how any one could get used to this. I would advise any one serious about purchasing this vehicle to find something better.
  • ytandrsytandrs Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Carman, what's the residual and money factor (top tier) on a 39 month rogue sv lease? 39k miles. In another post you listed only a 1% difference on residual and no difference for a 1500 mile a year lease than i recieved from a local dealer for a 12000 a year lease. They quoted me .58% and .00103. Is top tier 750?

Thanks!
  • laurhopelaurhope Member Posts: 2
    How did we do? (NY)

36 Month Lease
    12,000 miles
    'Free Oil Changes for the entire lease'
    2012 Rogue SV AWD
    $260/month

Paid 1st month $260
    DMV/taxes $706

MSRP $27,155

We didn't realize the taxes would be so high but 'because of the amount of rebates on the car the taxes increase.' They told us we wouldn't be putting down more than 500.
  • laurhopelaurhope Member Posts: 2
    Forgot to mention...

Turned in 09 Altima Lease 5 Months early
    Car Man

Could you please update the August residual and money factor for the 2012 Rogue SL 39 months, 12 and 15K per year? Are the rates the same for the AWD and FWD?

Thanks!
    Hi hacker36. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

The money factor is the same for the FWD model, but its residual value would be 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • cynthia91cynthia91 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    The following thing is my dealer gave me. Since I am an international student, I am not sure about negotiating with deal for getting a cheaper price. Please help me then!

2013 Nissan Rogue S All Wheel Drive (MN)

with Special Edition Package
    $25,825 MSRP
    As a $0 Down Sign and Drive your payment would be $311 per month
    This is a 39 month lease, using 12,000 miles per year.

The pricing that this lease is figured on is...

$23,925 Luther Value Price
    -$760 (for up front fees we are covering to make it a $0 Down Sign and Drive)
    $23,165 rebate to dealer.
  • zaguilazaguila Member Posts: 1
    carman plz help

i am planning to lease a rogue 2013 sv 4dr suv w/sl with a 2006 pathfinder to be traded in but the problem is i still owe the bank in the amount of $12,174... according to the dealer the value of the pathfinder is now $6000 to $7000 because of the transmission problem. and i was ask to make a down payment of $1500 so that i can get the car for $480/a month for 39 months/12000miles. is this price fair.

if not could you give me a suggestion on how to negotiate with this situation?...
    Hi zaguila. It would be best to evaluate both of these deals separately. First, take a look at what the MSRP and selling price are for the Rogue that you are interested in. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Let me know what these numbers are and I'll gladly give you my opinion of that aspect of this deal.

Regarding your trade, you should be able to get an idea of what your Pathfinder is currently worth by looking it up over in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. You can also take it to some place like CarMax to get it evaluated.

Car_man
    Host
  • jrich929jrich929 Member Posts: 3
    Did I get hosed?

2013 Rogue SV/SL with AWD

$2800 Down

35 payments @ $324.00 includes all taxes and fees.
  • jrich929jrich929 Member Posts: 3
    2013 Rogue SV/SL AWD

$2800 down.

35 additional payments @ $324.00

36k miles allowed. :cry:
  • czcon1czcon1 Member Posts: 39
    edited January 2013
    Can you tell me the current money factor and residual value for Jan. and Feb. if available yet, for a 2013 Rogue SL AWD 15000 miles for 39 months.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.