Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    czcon1czcon1 Member Posts: 39
    And 36 months.
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Sure czcon1. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00055 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This month Nissan is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    miniradminirad Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man

Can you quote me the March money factor and residual on the 2013 nissan rogue S and SV AWD for a 36 or 39 mo lease with 12k and 15k miles? Also what would be a reasonable discount on this vehicle?

Thanks
    Minirad
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello Minirad. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Rogue S AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00069 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00069 and 55%.

The numbers the '13 Rogue SV AWD are .00069 / 58% and .00069 / 57%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, these vehicles' residual values would be 1% higher.

Nissan is providing a $1,100 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle right now. If I was in the market for one, I would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus this cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    bakerdcbakerdc Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone give me the current Nissan residual value on a Rogue SL after 36 months as well as the current money factor?

Thanks
  • Options
    bub_rude2008bub_rude2008 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone have the money factor and residual for a 2013 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package (36 months @ 12k per year)?

Thanks!
  • Options
    paito89paito89 Member Posts: 1
    2013 Rogue AC cycling ?

Hello, i just bougth a 2013 Rogue brand new, today i hear the ac fans turning on and off every 5 seconds. Stay on 10 seconds and then off and keep doing the same every 5 seconds. Its that normal?
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2014 Nissan Rogue, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Please visit the 2014 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

This discussion has been closed.