Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 Honda Odyssey

2»

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    show the dealer the report

I've been tire kicking for a few months and I make a point of bringing my Edmunds printouts in. Has the same effect and it's free. ;)

In case some of you missed it, there's an active Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion here too.

Steve, visiting host
  • wenhqwenhq Member Posts: 14
    I got one at $28K even + TTTL couple days ago. You should be able to get couple hundred bucks off the internet price.
  • jainmohitjainmohit Member Posts: 1
    Got one in Chicagoland area for 32,900 base (includes destination charges).

Negotiated over emails, send the best deal to my local dealers and all matched the price - finally got mine from Honda of Lisle.

Let me know if I could have done better.

:D
  • andy603andy603 Member Posts: 59
    Good? Thats incredible, esp when there are NO incentives now. So it was a Touring w/out PAX for a grand total of $32,900? Thats $4487 or so BELOW invoice. wow, congrats!
  • nd1977nd1977 Member Posts: 12
    He got it one month ago when there were incentives.
  • andy603andy603 Member Posts: 59
    oh :(
  • davidingilbertdavidingilbert Member Posts: 53
    Hey all. I have a unique problem.
    My wife & I purchased an 09 EX-L last Christmas.
    My wife is only about 5 feet tall. She has to sit dangerously close to the steering wheel while driving.
    I know perhaps we should have gone for the Touring, but that extra $5000 or 6000 dollars we just couldn't justify.

Does anyone know if it is possible to install the power adjustable pedals in the Odyssey as an aftermarket option?
    I know they have pedal extensions, but I still drive the van more than enough that those would be a pain to deal with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Dave
  • bcatinobcatino Member Posts: 2
    Hi Dave,
    Just was curious if you had ever found a solution to this "power adjustable pedal" probem.....i have the same issue.
    thanks,
    Bob
    Bob - never found a solution to the problem. When we bought the Ody, we just dealt with it by staying with the EX-L. However, I think the newer Ody's make it easier to get the adjustable brake pedals.

But looking back, based on all the issues I have had with this car, adjustable pedals are the least of my worries.

Thanks.
    Dave
  • bcatinobcatino Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Dave for the response…..i don’t think I want to know what problems that you’ve encountered with the car…..seeing as though we just bought one. (2012 EX-L) the end of year deal was hard to pass up.
    I know they had power pedals available on the touring models up till 2010….but did away with it after that….just trying to find an aftermarket solution, or go to a junk yard and take out the power pedals from a 2010, and see if they fit properly.
    Thanks again and good luck.
    Bob
    Bob -
    A junk yard is a good idea. But first what I would do is see if the wiring is there for the adjustable pedals to begin with. I know some car companies put all the wiring for every option available into the cars knowing that not every car will be purchased with every option.

Also, check http://www.odyclub.com/ There are some people there who may be able to help you.
    Please let me know how it turns out. My wife is only 5 feet and I know the adjustable pedals may help her with our Odyssey.
    Dave