Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Jeep Patriot Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,219
edited May 2015 in Jeep
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Jeep Patriot Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Jeep Patriot page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• 80srockgod80srockgod Member Posts: 15
    Carman!?

What is the money factor and residual - 15k miles year for 27 or 36 months (whichever is the best deal right now) for an 08 4wd ltd?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, 80srockgod. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00265 and 61%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00161 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kevin34kevin34 Member Posts: 42
    Hello Car Man,

I'm returning an A4 lease and looking into leasing either a Patriot, Liberty or maybe even a CRV. The CRV is the better of all three but sering I'm only looking to do a 27, 30 or 36 month lease I just want the best deal.

Do you know if Jeep does a 8k mile a year lease? I know Honda only does 12k.
    Hi kevin34. Chrysler's financial problems forced it to pull the plug on leasing. If you really want to lease a Jeep product, you will have to do so through an independent banks. Chances are that the lease program that you get on a Patriot right now will not be very good.

It will likely be much, much less expensive to lease a Honda CR-V.

Car_man
    Host
  • kevin34kevin34 Member Posts: 42
    Thank you car man.

I can get a Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 - 39 month lease/10k miles a year for $310 a month. The MSRP is $26,125; residual - $9,420 (yikes); money factor - .00220 or 5.28%. Out of pocket - bank fee of $795, first month pmt + TTL

I can get a CRV LX AWD - 36 month lease/12k a year for roughly $269-$279 a month (still negotiating). The MSRP is $23,115; residual $14,100; money factor .00250 or 6%. Out of pocket - bank fee of $595, first month and TTL.

The wife likes the look of the jeep while I like the dependabilty and better gas mileage of the CRV. Any thoughts on the two - I would love any feeback to help me make this decision.

Thank you!
    You're welcome kevin34. Given a choice between a CR-V and a Patriot, I'd definitely go with the CR-V. Honda is a much better manufacturer than Chrysler.

Car_man
    Host
  • bigliljenbigliljen Member Posts: 28
    Hi Car Man,

I need to know what the residual & MF are for a 2012 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4, 10,000 & 12,000 miles X39 mo lease?

Thanks for your time
    bigliljen
  • lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    edited December 2014
    Hi, I would like to find out the residual & MF for a jeep patriot latitude with sun and sound package for 12,000 miles per year. Thanks very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,219
    lucyred said:

Hi, I would like to find out the residual & MF for a jeep patriot latitude with sun and sound package for 12,000 miles per year. Thanks very much.

4WD? .00018 MF and 51% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Jeep Patriot Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.